*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now I'm Getting Old..

+5
__Smokey__
Angel
Virtuosity
T@D
NO DATA
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I'm gonna be a daddy

2Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Now I'm Getting Old.. 289922

http://www.pwpclan.org

3Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Are you joking?

4Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

virtuosity wrote:Are you joking?

:/

5Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:24 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Angel wrote:
virtuosity wrote:Are you joking?

:/

What, your the mommy?

6Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

wtf no! >.<

7Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Lies.

8Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

>.<... Now I'm Getting Old.. 627803 Now I'm Getting Old.. 211126

9Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Boy or girl?

10Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol No, she's not the mommy, and no I'm not joking. As for the sex, we don't know yet due to the fact that she's only a few weeks in.

11Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

bLade wrote:lol No, she's not the mommy, and no I'm not joking. As for the sex, we don't know yet due to the fact that she's only a few weeks in.

Birth Control
Condom
Plan B

THEN

Abortion (although don't agree with this one)

Meh guess if you want a kid at a young age more power to ya, good luck and congrats.

12Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:15 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Abortion is a funny topic with me, that's all I'm gonna say..

13Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

So what has your parents said to you?

14Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

My mom said my life was over, and my dad hasn't said anything to me really..

15Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Well it isn't OVER but let me tell you...

Your life will definitely change a LOT.

16Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

Angel

I Just got here!

ur still a kid.. and ur going to be a father in less than a yes? T.T

17Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:42 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Don't listen to the non-kid having people....

It's the best thing that will ever happen to you. Having a kid at 18, to me, is perfect. (Although I had my 1st one at 21) Being younger, you will get to enjoy more and be more understanding of the "times" allowing you to be closer to him/her.

It's a fun ride and worth every second.

18Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

T@D wrote:Don't listen to the non-kid having people....

It's the best thing that will ever happen to you. Having a kid at 18, to me, is perfect. (Although I had my 1st one at 21) Being younger, you will get to enjoy more and be more understanding of the "times" allowing you to be closer to him/her.

It's a fun ride and worth every second.

Excuse me? I have a child of my own... Now I'm Getting Old.. 45985_102695926456324_100001477511564_20324_5023238_n

19Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:57 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

So, the ultrasound is this Monday, I'm excited. Smile

20Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

gratz man.. and ya like tad said it is one hell of a change... but once it happens u wouldnt want it any other way..

21Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:17 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

It does depend on who you are though. But congrats.

22Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:08 am

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

probably I've already congated you but well congrats again Smile

I think Tad is right, you will enjoy time with your baby Smile
And no, I don't have kids yet but spent a lot of time with my cousins kids when she was at work and it was awesome time Smile
Less free time but well you will do smth what gives you more satisfaction and happiness then the crap u do in free time now Razz
And this feeling when u r angry cause kid did smth bad, when kid come and hug you and with big eyes says "I love you"... all what you feel is that you has been "disarmed" hehe

23Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Thanks for the congratulations. Razz And yeah, I can see that happening, Shin.

24Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

well well, looks like you're growing up so fast blade. all i can say for you now, is this.
hopefully you're financially stable enough to properly support both the child and yourself.
as for me, i'm happy for you, but hopefully you're actually ready for the big changes that will come with having a kid.

25Now I'm Getting Old.. Empty Re: Now I'm Getting Old.. Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

It's only big changes from people that don't have kids, when you do it's instinctual and seamless. You don't notice the difference like you would think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum