*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE MINECRAFT

+5
Shinigami
Po!son
EARTH_QUAKE
Merky
T@D
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty FREE MINECRAFT Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

First topic message reminder :

As usual, once I get into a game I try to get as many people to play as possible. And since I bought a server, we need a few more to play.

Merk and I have been having fun but with more people we can have bigger fun!

I'm going to get with merk and see what kinda contest I should have. I either going to give away 1 or 2 games, full and paid versions, depending on how many join. All I ask is after I post what the contest is, if you decide to participate, it is important that you actually have time to play the came. You can easily lose a few hours a day in the game, or a few hours everytime you play. If you don;t have the time... then please let the people who do, have a better shot.

More info coming early next week.

http://www.pwpclan.org

26FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:32 am

NO DATA

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Sure, I'll give it a shot, it'll give me an excuse to not play Quake so much..

27FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:06 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

hmm i dont fit the criteria Razz maybe i could take part anyway? just not win anything?

28FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

bLade wrote:Sure, I'll give it a shot, it'll give me an excuse to not play Quake so much..
Scratch that, I'll simply just buy the game at some point..

29FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:31 am

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

i could take part in it Smile could be fun Razz

30FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:22 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

data, if you are going to buy the game hurry the fuck up, in a week or so it'll be nearly twice the price!

31FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

"Minecraft is currently in beta, available to players for $21. Beta singleplayer and Beta multiplayer, when purchased, can be played in the user's web browser, or using the downloadable client. Minecraft Classic is available to play for free. Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June 2009. Minecraft's official release date is planned to be on the 18th of November 2011, which is in 2 days."

http://www.pwpclan.org

32FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

EARTH_QUAKE wrote:data, if you are going to buy the game hurry the fuck up, in a week or so it'll be nearly twice the price!
Ok? $40 isn't bad, especially compared to $1000 - $4500, which is my preferred price range for a "new" car..

33FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:00 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

bLade wrote:
EARTH_QUAKE wrote:data, if you are going to buy the game hurry the fuck up, in a week or so it'll be nearly twice the price!
Ok? $40 isn't bad, especially compared to $1000 - $4500, which is my preferred price range for a "new" car..

Comparing a $40 dollar game to a car....

34FREE MINECRAFT - Page 2 Empty Re: FREE MINECRAFT Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Technically saying "dollar" twice..

But the point of it was the fact that a game is nothing compared to other expenses I'm having/will have..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum