*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decisions Decisions......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decisions Decisions...... Empty Decisions Decisions...... Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i was thinking about making a comeback to pwp, since i THINK i may have resolved my framerate problems with Q3 Engine-based games. the problem is, my schedule as of late is not very easy to confirm and i might not have very much time to play, which is actually probably not much of an issue considering Q3's a dying game.... anyone else think i should re-app?

2Decisions Decisions...... Empty Re: Decisions Decisions...... Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Why'd you leave?

3Decisions Decisions...... Empty Re: Decisions Decisions...... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i left because i literally couldn't play in a decent match because my framerate would spike so badly at times, and my ping would randomly go 999, and i ended up mostly quitting q3.

4Decisions Decisions...... Empty Re: Decisions Decisions...... Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

Roachleader wrote:i think i'm going to let the pWp membership go and apply for a clan that's a bit more active. i mean, let's face it, nobody's ever on q3 anymore and actually scrims nowadays. and when i actually do get online and feel like scrimming, even then there's nobody on. i won't make this post way too long or make a sob story out of it, but it feels like pWp is a graveyard.

which brings me to the point,
for those of you who actually still visit the forum, it's been fun fragging with you, and i hope to frag ya in-game another time.

-Roach

thought that was y u quit o.o..

5Decisions Decisions...... Empty Re: Decisions Decisions...... Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

that was the original reason i left, but i ended up applying for n2p and quickly closing my app/quitting quake for a while because my fps problems only got worse. i'm indecisive on whether or not i should apply for a clan (most likely pwp if any), given i won't be very active at all.

6Decisions Decisions...... Empty Re: Decisions Decisions...... Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

The game isn't even active, so you don't need to worry about in-game activity.

7Decisions Decisions...... Empty Re: Decisions Decisions...... Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:40 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

good point. lmfao.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum