*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

goal hangers, frag snatchers, kill stealers, nob heads...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I just wanted to see if anyone else gets a bit annoyed about these people... they wait till you are dead, never bail you outta shit and then take your hard worked for kills Sad

Image hosted by servimg.com

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

A: If it's a team-based game, does it matter if they come up out of nowhere and jack your kills?
B: Sometimes they just couldn't get to you in time, cuz they moved one way expecting you to move the same way, and vice versa.
C: All's fair in love and war.

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

nodata wrote:
C: All's fair in love and war.
"...and baby, i'm lovin' this war."

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

No but i just dislike people who attempt to take the glory in a team game, by leaving the rest of the team out to dry and then taking whatever kills there are left. And i just generally dislike people who can't play as a team

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Teamwork is a 2-way street, and sticking together isn't the only way to work as a team, there's also flanking(divide and conquer).

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Agreed, but i'm fairly sure that tactically staying safe untill your team is dead and then stealing kills is not really an accepted teamplay strategy...

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

You weakened them, and they finished the job.

Sounds like teamwork to me.

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

God you are stubborn! Can you not even see my point?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum