*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just borrowed Skyrim.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Just borrowed Skyrim..... Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

...from a friend.... damn near as addictive as Fallout 3. Neutral

oh, and this guy makes hilarious videos.

2Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Skyrim is pretty beast, I personally prefer the setup that Oblivion or Fallout 3 had for character setup, as far as major/minor skills and birth sign(Oblivion) and perks(Fallout).

3Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i love the whirlwind sprint shout. so much fun D:

4Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

My desktop has Skyrim on it and I only played it for about 30 mins seems kind of fun. I picked the dark elf because he can catch himself on fire and that sounded cool lol.

5Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

the past hour, i've been going around towns, pickpocketing people all over the place. stolen a LOT of gold and a few valuables. ;o

6Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:53 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

"i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took an arrow to the knee"

"oh really, i used to be pathetic, just like you, but then i woke up and realized it was just a bad dream. i've taken at least a hundred arrows all over, i've been chomped at by dragons, hit with all sorts of magic, smacked about by the swings of a giant's club.... you know, i've got it a lot worse, and you continue to tell me about that one single arrow that ended your adventures.... bitch please."
Just borrowed Skyrim..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KORczcaOUtNVaFUlduY6noMSUyBQqhomIiVqeCAVFA5pJa3H2pMib8rE

7Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I picked the Argonian, I like the fact that I can breathe underwater, makes me feel like a ninja sneaking around in the rivers waiting for a good shot. :3

8Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

there is a necklace you can find that allows you to breathe underwater, although i can't remember who i got it from.

9Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Yeah, but I also like lizards and reptiles(Reptile is one of my preferred characters in Mortal Kombat. :p)

10Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

It's time for a double post!

Argonians are also immune to poison and 75% resistant to disease, last I read anyway. Also, since they can breathe underwater w/o any enchanted items, I can have an item that gives me a boost in a different area.

11Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i picked the cat thing, kaijit or w/e it's called, for the bonus to sneaking n stuff, but i enchanted my helm with the waterbreathing, since i never take it off anyways. lmao.

12Just borrowed Skyrim..... Empty Re: Just borrowed Skyrim..... Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

Double Post:

if i'm breathing underwater with the necklace of waterbreathing as a kaijit, does that make me a catfish?

(okay, bad joke)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum