*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arc of Lightning

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arc of Lightning Empty Arc of Lightning Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

I'm working on a new set of about 15 to 20 video game song covers/remixes that i've decided to call "Arc of Lightning", because it's the first time i've actually created music with instruments aside from piano and taken it seriously. instead of uploading it to youtube, i'm simply going to put it on 4shared and upload the zip file.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/IFo9fR9E/Arc_of_Lightning.html

I'm new at multiple-instrument songs, so they're not great, but i'm trying to get better.

2Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

(sorry for double post, but edit button won't work)

forgot to add to the post, but soon i'm going to start taking requests for custom songs if anyone out there wants one for their frag montage, flash video, animation, or whatever you wanna use it for. the information i'll need is:
What kind of tempo you want (slow, medium, fast, etc.)
What kind of instrument set (Acid, rave-style, techno, general electronica-style, etc.)
How long do you want it (Maximum 3-4 minutes)

3Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

4Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

sounds like a cool concept. I haven't listened to any of it yet (i'm too tired) but the one you embedded sounds a little too similar to mario type tunes if you follow my drift. Anyway i'm posting so i stay on this thread for later... goodnight

5Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

the one i embedded above is a remix of a Sonic the Hedgehog tune.

this one is my own creation:

this one is also my own creation:

the one labeled as DJ Karnivale is the most recent one, i decided to label myself as that from now on, since i borrowed the name "Amaterasu" from a manga i read.

6Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Misery go round was a cool concept and i liked it. Perhaps try to vary the base melody or whatever it's called a bit more it got a bit annoying. But yeah, i like Arc of Lightning 198454

7Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i've made songs similar to the misery go round one before, but just with piano instrumentals. it was a first experimentation with the other stuff. and yeah, i could've varied the organ part a bit more, but i'm still learning what sounds good and what doesn't with combining the instruments. i want to be sure i know it well enough before i start really focusing on the songs themselves.

8Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

That makes sense, fair enough

9Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i'm also working on a song for a friend of mine for an animated flash cartoon he's making, expect me to post it when it's finished too.

10Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:28 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

The bass line in Misery Go Round was great imo, had a dark carnival feel to it, much like the intro Korn made for their untitled album. For it's length, it was a pretty perfect run.

But if you want something really creepy, try to throw in some harpsichord in it.

11Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

like i said, misery-go-round was just an experiment, i'll improve it a bit and post another video soon.

12Arc of Lightning Empty Re: Arc of Lightning Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Arc of Lightning 198454

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum