*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Although This Won't Make Much of a Difference.

+2
Roachleader
NO DATA
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I'm done with Q3, all that's left is some bullshit players, the people who believe they're clean due to ignorance/wanting to get carried/still wanting to play so they'll betray their morals and ethics just so they can, and Ghost and Solo. Not a good community to be in. lol I played a game of qL last night for the first time in forever, and I actually found a game or 2 without egomaniacal douchebags, so my hope in the "game" is restored, so that's where I'll be Quaking.

Also, on a side note, due to going to qL and using my Snowjiggles account and what not, I'm going back to my Snowjiggles Xfire as well, even tho just about everyone here is already added on there anyways. Razz

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

*double post because I'm too lazy to /edit and want to build up my post count*

If we ever get a scrim going, I'll be there for that, but otherwise I'm done with Q3 .16, I might be jumping into .32 some, if I can ever figure out how to find a game.

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

lmao, you're a moron for thinking .32's community is any less overrun with cheats and douchebags than .16

Q: why do you think i stopped joining .32 trickservers?
A: because half of the ones you find have people who think they're for killing each other.

Q: why did i stop playing in instagib servers?
A: they're overrun with more cheaters than .16's razer servers.

point being, if you think .16 is bad, .32 is like walking out of a freezer and straight into an oven. but there are upsides to .32

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

-accidentally clicked post before i finished-

upsides meaning, Punkbuster-enabled servers, which are usually mostly clean and cheat-free, but i'm sure there's hacks that bypass PB, so they're not 100% clean and cheater-proofed.

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I just noticed that I am tier four in almost all game types in QL!

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Roachleader wrote:lmao, you're a moron for thinking .32's community is any less overrun with cheats and douchebags than .16

A: because half of the ones you find have people who think they're for killing each other.

point being, if you think .16 is bad, .32 is like walking out of a freezer and straight into an oven. but there are upsides to .32
I only said .32 for the CPMA side of it, would be nice to play with Buster, Core, and Tool again. Razz

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:
Roachleader wrote:lmao, you're a moron for thinking .32's community is any less overrun with cheats and douchebags than .16

I only said .32 for the CPMA side of it, would be nice to play with Buster, Core, and Tool again. Razz

Jared is to good at all weapon :/

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Which means he'd have the ability to help me get better at it(or at least attempt).

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

you want to play with tool? hah. no comment.

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Roachleader wrote:you want to play with tool? hah. no comment.

He has already done that, he wants to do it AGAIN!

LOL

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Virtuosity wrote:I just noticed that I am tier four in almost all game types in QL!

congrats. I used to be t4 and owning at CA and before that CTF. I don't play anything other than CA and iCTF.

I blame my lack in ql progress on my parents divorcing. Evil or Very Mad

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I don't play anything other than CA and iCTF, but that's due to the fact that I'm finally seeing familiar faces in the 2 of them. lol

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Yes... i had the worst experience on ql ever last week.

I joined a game, 3,2 and offered to spec. Nobody took up my offer, i played.
A guy told me to f*cking spec you piece of sh*t etc
i loyally spec'ed
Later, it became 3,3 and the guy wouldn't join my team to even 'em up because he said he hated me too much...

^sorry if hard to follow i cba to make it readable :L

Gotta love some people?

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Thats quake community imo earthquake. haha. I've just kinda pushed myself away from computer gaming for reasons. I haven't really contacted much people.

http://www.pwpclan.org

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

well based on that, fair enough. That's pretty much why when i play, i play with my mates. A lot of people seem to vent of stress through quake and because it's fairly anonymous they feel they can abuse people for the fun of it

rush_9000

rush_9000
I Just got here!

I haven't played .32/cpma in about 6 months.

I'd be more than happy to help you out in quake live though.

rush_9000

rush_9000
I Just got here!

didn't mean to bump so hard, but I finally saw this post

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

bump all you want man, this forum needs it! i'm in UK though so i can't really play with anyone else in this forum ^^

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Ohai Jared. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum