*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

An April Fools Meme.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An April Fools Meme. Empty An April Fools Meme. Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i posted this a while back on NextGenUpdate, so i figured i'd reuse it.

You will never believe what happened to me in a game of Search and Destroy earlier today! At first i was on a bit of a losing streak, an abnormally long one for myself, i had lost four games in a row because my teammates were absolutely terrible at defending the objectives. But the fifth match which happened to be on Nuketown became my redeeming factor.

Just as the match began, i instinctively tossed a semtex forward over the yellow bus and i got lucky, i stuck someone! And i was absolutely overjoyed when i got the kill AND two others got caught in the explosion as well! half their team dead in the first few seconds of the first round. My joy was cut short though, when i accidentally blew myself up with my own crossbow bolt after trying to kill one of the other enemies with it.

Lost, the first round may be, but the second round proved to be much better. As i got yet another triple kill, the same exact way as i did the first round, except this time i caused the car on their side to explode, and killed three people with the explosion. i then ran into their building and managed to knife the last two within a few seconds of each other, also earning Steady aim pro in the process. with that, the second round was won.

The match wasn't quite over yet, as the third round began, two of my teammates were taken out by an enemy sniper who was camping behind the other building rather quickly. i managed to run across and my teammates killed four of the enemies who were hiding in the building as well. as i came around the back of the building, he managed to get a hitmarker on me, but i stuck him with a crossbow bolt, effectively ending his life right as my teammate killed the one who was arming the bomb on our side.

"Game Over" i thought aloud, as we had claimed victory in what seemed to be impossible. my friend was laughing aloud as he revelled in victory at my side. I asked him why he was laughing and he said with a menacing grin, "read the first word of each paragraph, motherfucker"

2An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I LOSE!

fucking fantastic! Did you write it yourself? An April Fools Meme. 913808

3An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

To bad I think that "game" is stupid and don't care about it lol.

Some other people may be upset but not I Razz

4An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

yeah i wrote it, but i got the basic idea from a different short story someone else wrote on memebase a few years ago.

5An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

ah fair enough. What's not to like about the game? (i lose). The only way to win the game is to not think about the game, which effectively involves not participating in the game. The game cannot be won, only temporarily "not lost".

In fact, too many of the games of today's society involve skill and intellect. The game, on the other hand, give many of society's "retards" a chance to take part and do well at something.

6An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

more or less, exactly.... DAMN IT! I LOST!

7An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:01 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Roachleader wrote:more or less, exactly.... DAMN IT! I LOST!

Evil or Very Mad

8An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:33 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

From what I've heard, even by not thinking about the game you still lose, but you don't realize you're not thinking about it til you've thought about it.

Btw, I lost. :/

9An April Fools Meme. Empty Re: An April Fools Meme. Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

exactly...:L

You can only win by not playing. Which in itself, is losing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum