*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANYONE have a ps3?

+5
EARTH_QUAKE
TheRustySpoon
NO DATA
T@D
Roachleader
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 Empty ANYONE have a ps3? Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:01 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

First topic message reminder :

well, i'm too fucking bored to do anything else lately... anyone have a ps3 and have black ops or mw3? hanging out with my friends on ps3 is getting stale, and i just recently added coke and neko... neko doesn't even have the same games that i do >.>

ANYONE ELSE?

26ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE have a ps3? Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader

__Smokey__ wrote:its not MacGyver'n it... lol the xclamp they use to hold the heat sink down is just well... useless to be honest. it doesnt pull the heat sink down on the processor well enough for it to do what it supposed to.

Okie dokie, well let me get a cheap TV so I can turn on the Xbox to see what the RROD code is. Then from there I will let you know and we can see if it is fixable Very Happy

27ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE have a ps3? Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

TheRustySpoon

TheRustySpoon
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Cool
ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 591355

28ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE have a ps3? Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Oh, MrEighty8 is Virt, OK.

29ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE have a ps3? Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

wow blade, took you long enough to figure that out.

30ANYONE have a ps3? - Page 2 Empty Re: ANYONE have a ps3? Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Just got on the forum for the first time since I moved, so sue me.

Edit: Finally figured out how to make the forum like it is on the computer, much better.

Btw, nice job on the logo, looks pretty bad ass. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum