*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

sn33k/Drzz

+2
__Smokey__
EARTH_QUAKE
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sn33k/Drzz Empty sn33k/Drzz Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

so i met this guy in ql called xMrxLove or something, playing in the EDDA clan war team who started rambling about q3, then when i mentioned *pWp* he instantly saud "yeah they kept asking me to join"...bit up himself but i just wondered if you remember him anyone. He said he played some scrims with you a few years back. iCTF was his favorite apparantly. earth out.

2sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i dont recall a sn33k... but hell these days theres no telling who it is/was in q3a.. lol

3sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Not many of us played iCTF. And an extremely low amount of scrims...

Also, I can't remember anyone we "kept asking to join". We had open applications and a full roster most of the time.

http://www.pwpclan.org

4sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

ya thats what i dont get... i would remember if we were tryin to get someone... but everyone knows we dont beg for members... most of the time we had to beg people to stop applying... lol!

5sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

haha i bet Wink yeah when he said that i replied with something like "nah mate that's not *pWp*" but to be frank he seemed like

a) up himself
b) a bit of a bullshitter

so i would take the "kept asking to join" with a pinch of salt. You probably said ns to him a few times. Goes to some peoples heads Wink

6sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

that it does... i was gonna join u in a game the other day EQ but ya vanished before i could.. Sad

7sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

ah sorry man, truth is you'd probably have lagged more than it was worth. I once fucked lag. I came in delay xD sooo good :p

8sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

EARTH_QUAKE wrote:ah sorry man, truth is you'd probably have lagged more than it was worth. I once fucked lag. I came in delay xD sooo good :p

prolly... i played on an EU server with like 130 ping insta wasnt to bad... once i set timenudge to like -15 or something lol.

9sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

hahaa is it worth it though? I guess not so many instas around these days. I have never seen a public iTDM before... that sounds damn fun! Still my rail ability makes insta like hitting my head against a wall...

10sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

lol u wont see many iTDM... mostly iCTF and I freeze tag... with the ability to team kill in TDM it makes it useless honestly...

11sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

iFFA no? Yeah i see the point... whoopsies my bad ;] but then at the same time that is part of the point of TDM? So surely that changes little in iTDM? Just sounds like a more fun version of iFFA but less strategic than TDM itself. Not that i've actually ever played one Razz

12sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

im not 100% on the team killing part in insta... ive only played 1 iTDM when i first got my PRO sub couple years back... i stuck mainly to iCTF and freeze tag...

13sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol, I use to play CTF on here but, majority of CTF clans on .16 were euro, besides WTF clan

14sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

on another note, what's the font in your sig max? i love it ;D

15sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

have to catch u on one day n jump in a serv with ya.. i can deal with the lag long as its not 140+ its not to bad...

16sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

yeah definitly, i'm a bit less flexible as a player i guess. Above 80 i really notice it, i suppose i don't really use timenudge at all thought. /net_restart often seems to fix router issues though. And i pretty much only play CA or like DOM to be honest.

17sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i love Domination.. its all i normally play on Black Ops.. Smile

18sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Lol who ever this guy is, he is funny. pWp has never been a clan that has begged/asked other players to join their clan.

As Jeff mentioned previously, we have always had plenty of members in this clan. If anything it was probably the other way around and him begging to get into the clan... LOL

19sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:58 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Read half the topic, got bored, decided to post. Sometimes, I'd ask people I knew and liked to apply, but I'd only ask once, no matter the person or answer.

On a side note, who's MrEighty8? :o

20sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Satan.

21sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:Read half the topic, got bored, decided to post. Sometimes, I'd ask people I knew and liked to apply, but I'd only ask once, no matter the person or answer.

On a side note, who's MrEighty8? :o

My name is red and my avatar is a batman llama.. I wonder who I could be sn33k/Drzz 230120

22sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

REPENT!

23sn33k/Drzz Empty Re: sn33k/Drzz Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

No u (: