*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody Trapland

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bloody Trapland Empty Bloody Trapland Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:41 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Platform game much like Mario, just with a lot more blood, lives, and frustration levels, and it also comes with the ability to actually play with friends.

A few YouTube videos:

Unfortunately, Xfire doesn't have the game in its archives of detectable games, so there's no chance of Xfire in-game chat(which is somewhat a good thing). Also, if you're against all the blood, you can turn the gore off, so it can be very child friendly. I have to play without the gore due to the fact that my computer apparently can't handle it.

Click here for the site. Game itself costs $9.99, but there's a demo on the site if you wanna test it out first. Not sure what the limitations of the demo are, I never got that part.

2Bloody Trapland Empty Re: Bloody Trapland Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

This game looks alright. It reminds me of addicting games except you don't have to pay.

Honestly I wouldn't pay $10 for this game because it looks like it would get old fast. :/

3Bloody Trapland Empty Re: Bloody Trapland Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

It does in single player, but there's more than one way to play. There's adventure (what they play in the view), race, and deathmatch. I've only played adventure thus far, since I'm the only one I know who has it, so idk much about the other two modes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum