*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm

+11
Ma$on
id
Fenix.vM'
/Cynthia.vM'
pronstar
METALLICAT
Seepage
wakey
hArsh.vM
*b|K*
Reckoning
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

First topic message reminder :

Kk, if anyone says this guys uses sound to tell where his enemies are and crap I will rape your mother's ear. 2 prime examples of him being able to tell where I am is both times with me behind a wall with gaunt. Once (acid is specing yung but you can see harsh in the corner waitin looking at the wall im behind in upp hallway in quad). 2nd gaunt is right after that one.. and 3rd gaunt is in yellow. Alot of other shots that aren't makeable with no sound and knowing where to find the enemy in what location. Impossible to know.

Edit --

lol forgot the demo

http://era.noghost.net/html/files/dC.dm3

26Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:50 pm

METALLICAT

I Just got here!

Jesus, why dont you just make a Seperate topic in the appropriate Section about Headphones.... tihs is redonkulous.

27Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 pm

K!ll3R

K!ll3R
Retired
Retired

Reckoning wrote:You're not getting what I am saying. I said headphones for quake are just headphones there isn't a quality and there is no price. Every headphones gives out the same sound no matter what. Quality of the sound may be different but the sounds -- no different and you can't hear anymore than what another headphone can hear. I play with sound also m8. But like I said my 15$ headphones are no different than my 400$ headphones (for quake) .

well im sorry to say that men but there is a difference I mostly use my ipod headphone but i sometime have acess to good headphone idk if they are worth 400 but the sound is yes better quality but also more clear and i can ear enemy way better and get sometime a betetr idea where they are...

http://www.pwpclan.org

28Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:41 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

If Life.vM is harsh...he's a known hacker. Dropped from pwp servers a few months back.

Edit: Just read through the cfg. It is live....known hacker. -1.

Think this is the 2nd or 3rd name they have in these forums.

IP banned again from dallas and pwp servers.

29Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:03 pm

wakey

wakey
Im here fairly often!

T@D wrote:If Life.vM is harsh...he's a known hacker. Dropped from pwp servers a few months back.

Edit: Just read through the cfg. It is live....known hacker. -1.

Think this is the 2nd or 3rd name they have in these forums.

IP banned again from dallas and pwp servers.
so does that mean u will ban every ex hacker(as some say) who has a topic posted about them?

http://wskclan.namepad.net/php/modules.php?name=Forums

30Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:27 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

3 years ago.

Wakey--mainly newly dropped ppl will be banned I think.

31Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:27 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Being an exhacker, to me is not the end of life in quake. Many make mistakes, learn from them, and move on.

Life however, hacked, dropped, lied about who he was, make a fake SS to cover for a fellow hacker, lied some more.

Just like being in prision, you do your time, you move on. You make other infractions, you continue to be what you are.

Life will continue to be banned.

32Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:45 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

New IP. Ty for posting.

/L1fe.vM' ^6/^7L^61^7fe^6.^7vM^6' 70.15.121.77

-1 from dallas and *pWp* servers.

Sending info to merky.

33Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:47 am

hArsh.vM

I Just got here!

Yeah I figured as much that T@d would do some sort of bullshit.

Didn't I tell you wakey?
This is 1.16 it's all about politics

not about the demo.

T@d is going to just keep bringing up false bullshit
and thats fine he has a right to be a complete dipshit.

I don't hack no one can prove otherwise
so they dreg up my "past".

and thats fine they can run me out of 1.16
but pretty soon they'll be after you
and pretty soon they'll just all
sit here playing with themselfs alone
just like their high school experience.

I have some good friends in my clan
I rather resign from my clan rather then
give vM a bad label of any sort.

I'm going to move on to 1.32
where theres this nice little thing called punkbuster
and I don't have to worry about going through all this bullshit again

Go run and give all your info to merky
he won't ban me because he knows how it is
dealing with a bunch of lameass bullshit from retards.

ether way it doesn't matter like I said I'm moving on to 1.32

gL to all you legit players
Had some good times

I did have some good times
back in the day playing on 1.16
oh well.

34Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:06 am

pronstar

pronstar
I Just got here!

Sad to see that people have completely gotten the facts wrong. As far as i'm concerend nearly 50% of this stupid community hacks. I just dropped 8 months ago, therefore i should still be banned at numerous servers, the only one i am at is qOs because those douchey's are a bit jealous ( specialy AxeL the one who continues to ban me ). I'm waiting for this anti bot to come out and watch most of the real ''good'' players either get worse, extremely worse, or drop.

On a lighter note, life / harsh, your always welcome to play in my servers and play with my clan. Your ALWAYS welcome to at a point if you decide to quit vM ( no cyn i'm not stealing your members ) and go a differant route, welcome to join my clan. I don't care who labels my clan, they can call us hackers or noobs, but i will not stand for any of that around my servers when we get them up this weekend. L1fe is clean and i really lost alot of respect from people just from this topic and i'm sure you all know who you are.

A real disapointment...keep ya head up l1fe, theres a few people that still know you don't cheat and i'm one of them.

35Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:12 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

hArsh.vM wrote:Yeah I figured as much that T@d would do some sort of bullshit.

Didn't I tell you wakey?
This is 1.16 it's all about politics

not about the demo.

T@d is going to just keep bringing up false bullshit
and thats fine he has a right to be a complete dipshit.

I don't hack no one can prove otherwise
so they dreg up my "past".

I will be respectful in vM forums, but here is different. You dropped, its not a "fake past" it a fact. I didntstart BS as you say, I posted your information. And I think you need to look up the meaning of politics because you dropping for hacks has noting to do with feelings or beliefs. You were on the Dallas ban list well before I got the server...why?? Cause you hacked.

I do my best to be nice, and respect everyone, hacker or not. But yuo love to push the issue. You hacked. You dropped. You lied. If need be I can go into all the proof if needed, but it's all been sad before, on many occasions. You will be banned on site from any forum I ref/admin due to your total lack of respect for the game and the community. I tried talking to you on xfire giving you the benefit of the doubt...i got lied to more. And yes, post or convos if you like. Cyn said "you talked to him and only cussed him out"...then I asked her to show me the convo......never treated you like that.

You are a fake, you are a hacker, you are a lier. Maybe someday when you grow up you will realize, honesty actually gets you somewhere.

Again, anyone needing the truth on this, let me know.

I very rarly go off on a subject.....but this lying kid pisses me off.

36Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 am

pronstar wrote:wow this is the most clean demo i've seen lmfao.

:?:

37Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 am

wakey

wakey
Im here fairly often!

.acid wrote:
pronstar wrote:wow this is the most clean demo i've seen lmfao.

:?:
the demo is clean hes been re banned for summit he/his cousin (which ever stroy i belive) did nealy 1/2 a year ago did around that time

http://wskclan.namepad.net/php/modules.php?name=Forums

38Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:23 am

hArsh.vM

I Just got here!

see post below.

Last edited by hArsh.vM on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

39Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:26 am

pronstar

pronstar
I Just got here!

l1fe, do what i told you and quit postin here dude. people have opinions of what you do and thats that, your not going to doanything but stir up loads of shit.

btw get on xfire asap so i can talk to you bout somethin.

40Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 am

hArsh.vM

I Just got here!

ok well i'm going to come here and admit to dropping that in fact it was me. i'm sorry for being such an asshole to some of you but i figured it would be in my best interest to come clean for what i did. i've had fun in this community and i want to continue doing so. i want to apologize to you as well tad for being such an ass to you. i hope we can at some point be cool with each other maybe not right now or in a week or in two weeks in fact it might take months but I wish for it to remain a possibility

As for my suspicion of hacking I would like it to be
triple checked and for myself to be given a verdict
for If I continue to remain with my wonderful clan
I do not wish to taint their reputation

41Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:59 am

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

Glad that you finally became honest but you should have a long time ago.

42Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 am

hArsh.vM

I Just got here!

*b|K* wrote:Glad that you finally became honest but you should have a long time ago.

I was honest with my leader and my clan.

43Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

TY for the post life. Appoligy excepted, we can finally move on.

As for the demo, I believe its clean as well.

44Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Fenix.vM'

I Just got here!

guys.......look...this is my opinion at here at this point..
1. head phones have different sound quality..(i dont use headphones, i use the estere system)
2. maybe L1fe has cheated b4....but who knows why...only he knows...and we dont have to judge L1fe....maybe he was a noob or something who knows lol...
3. he returns to quake if that is the point, but he think it better (i think) and i think that he have another opportunity.....no because im his friend...because he(for me) is some1 kina special.
4. human make mistakes( ithink this is that case)
5. every1 have a second opportunity...
6. sad to see all this problem about pWp and vM... Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 289585 Crying or Very sad
seriosly guys...lets stop this...
well pz out
love u all

45Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm

i dunno if it's a direct prob with pWp and vM but rather that he hacked and lied. tad says apology accepted but his ban status will prob remain the same for a while

46Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 am

Insekz

Insekz
Retired
Retired

As clocked he bullshitted and shittalked until he finally gave up and came clean and wrote he's apologies, now as l1fe he's doing the exact same thing =o

47Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 am

Cyber-Keel

Cyber-Keel
I Just got here!

Well everyone desvers a second chance dont ya think?
cuz nobody is perfect

48Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

$ke7ch wrote:As clocked he bullshitted and shittalked until he finally gave up and came clean and wrote he's apologies, now as l1fe he's doing the exact same thing =o

That was the whole reason I got pissed.

He has a second chance being a part of vM. But he will remain banned from Dallas and any other *pWp* servers.

49Dc/Harsh  --- Life. Vm - Page 2 Empty Re: Dc/Harsh --- Life. Vm Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

lol. just saw these posts.

called tad a dipshit =/

he has lost all my respect.

someone lock this.

-travis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2