*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

banned?

+17
YeTi
AxeL
T@D
Shadow
Panda
*b|K*
comprichard
SeeNagE
Politix
Siigh**
wakey
K!kyo
Reckoning
tool
big*buck
Squ!rrel
NooB
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1banned? Empty banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm

NooB

I Just got here!

can someone please tell me why detox is banned from dallas? you'll notice that he didnt actually test any hacks in public servers. he tested them in his own homemade server. not only this, but he was lied to and conned by l1fe, and isnt the first one who has been. and, he has apologized to those involved and admitted that him and l1fe were wrong... I was also under the impression that only proven hackers were banned from dallas. and if you play against him you'll see straight away theres not even any suspicious shots...someone fill me in please...im lost on this whole situation...

2banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Squ!rrel

Squ!rrel
I'm here way too much!

honestly I think a lot of people are lost on the whole situation...:/

http://www.myspace.com/squirrelechick

3banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:26 pm

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

I dont care if you just tried hacks out for 1 minute. He used them and i've seen so many people get banned for the exact same thing. Why should he be any different? He shouldnt.

4banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:29 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

I'm still banned too -.-

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

5banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

Noob, you are a noob. He HAS been caught hacking BEFORE this incident. Sorry.

6banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:27 pm

K!kyo

K!kyo
I Just got here!

Where at? Proof is always a good thing Smile

http://o2o.noghost.net

7banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:44 pm

wakey

wakey
Im here fairly often!

is this it?
http://era.noghost.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4171

http://wskclan.namepad.net/php/modules.php?name=Forums

8banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:15 pm

NooB

I Just got here!

reckoning you have no place to talk as you have been caught as well...also, i come to these forums with a simple question, and people like you cant be civil and answer, you have to say some shit about my being a NooB or w/e...its thanks to people like reck that alot of players look down on pwp...comes down to attitude...and yours is that of a 6 year old...so, on to something that matters... any hacker, current or ex, is banned? so does that mean all ex hackers have to be banned from dallas? wow, you guys have alot of work to do...cuz as far as i can see you have several in your own clan...

9banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:18 pm

NooB

I Just got here!

and furthermore, when did i say anything about his hacking history? and if so, why was he not banned before?

10banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:26 pm

Siigh**

Siigh**
I'm here way too much!

damnit reck >.>

11banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:29 pm

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

i didnt read it but the community thinks hes a bit gay pat.

12banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:40 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

name me one ex hacker this is currently IN pWp, and you cant say recko cause theres a fine line between suspected and caught. also detox is banned because he is a known proven ex hacker and he was recently booked for testing a hack, and testing a hack or playing with it dosent matter because it all comes down to the simple fact that yes you did download that hack and yes you did use it.

13banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:08 pm

NooB

I Just got here!

changing names and having a dynamic ip is all it takes to get into pwp, because apparently you dont do much research into who your own members are...and its your own place to figure that out. and reck was caught, he was caught and banned from pm2 for over two months...the entire banlist was reset recently. have you seen how reck plays now in comparison to before? its funny...point is, detox made it public that he was testing a hack, it wasnt like he was testing it to see if he should use it, he was acting on false info given to him by l1fe. and furthermore, he doesnt deny any of it, and openly admits to it. show me proof that detox hacks as of right now and ill happily drop the issue and move on. Thanks

14banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 pm

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

RECK wasnt caught nor has he dropped
learn the facts

as a ref i myself will ban any person with a noghost drop{with a very few exceptions}

being on a ban list like at pm2 isnt a drop
and for your info pwp does more to check prospects than any clan youve been in

15banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:24 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

NooB wrote:changing names and having a dynamic ip is all it takes to get into pwp, because apparently you dont do much research into who your own members are...and its your own place to figure that out. and reck was caught, he was caught and banned from pm2 for over two months...the entire banlist was reset recently. have you seen how reck plays now in comparison to before? its funny...point is, detox made it public that he was testing a hack, it wasnt like he was testing it to see if he should use it, he was acting on false info given to him by l1fe. and furthermore, he doesnt deny any of it, and openly admits to it. show me proof that detox hacks as of right now and ill happily drop the issue and move on. Thanks

All im concerned with is that he has had a hack on his computer within a week or two

16banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:35 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

fucking a people! Stop arguing about dumb shit like this. We all know detox is in uRa, which most of the community agrees is completely retarded. But here's a thought...if he told everyone he was testing a new hack, then it's not like he's trying to be sneaky and kick ass all the time in all the servers. On the other hand, he should have told EVERY clan that he was doing this, not just assume people know he is part of uRa and he's testing hacks. Look, I pwn detox abd I don't hack. He's drunk and stoned half the time anyway let alone a hacker. Just unban him to stop all this stupid drama and it will be obvious if he does it again. I know you refs have this "no exception" notion, but for the love of jebus! He's only trying to make the community more aware of who hacks and what hacks are going on. Also, the past is the past. Seenage is a known ex-hacker but I don't see anyone here complaining about HIS apologies. Why is detox any different? I really don't care what pwp thinks of me for this, because I'm only saying what is true and fair...in my opinion. Mad

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

17banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 pm

wakey

wakey
Im here fairly often!

nuffin angiast the guy but the end result was -1 from his 1st hacking run so its hardly fair 2 unban him but not every1 esle who has been caught

http://wskclan.namepad.net/php/modules.php?name=Forums

18banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 pm

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

comp said it nicely, eough said...

19banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Panda

Panda
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

NooB wrote:changing names and having a dynamic ip is all it takes to get into pwp, because apparently you dont do much research into who your own members are...and its your own place to figure that out. and reck was caught, he was caught and banned from pm2 for over two months...the entire banlist was reset recently. have you seen how reck plays now in comparison to before? its funny...point is, detox made it public that he was testing a hack, it wasnt like he was testing it to see if he should use it, he was acting on false info given to him by l1fe. and furthermore, he doesnt deny any of it, and openly admits to it. show me proof that detox hacks as of right now and ill happily drop the issue and move on. Thanks

According to your logic, we should unban (even if they were caught hacking) everybody because there is a chance they don't hack anymore. So should we unban people we like because they admit they hacked in the past?

I'll come out and say it that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

http://www.emoticonclan.com

20banned? Empty Re: banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:18 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

wow so your saying that if under the same cercumstances, i created a whole new alyias, and made 95% sure that no link would be made from my old hacker name to my new name i would join any other clan and theyd figure out it was me in a matter of days? STFU, srry your cool and all and i got nothing agaisnt you just that first part you said pissed me off, no need for bragging and belive me im not saying this in bragging terms but i could have fooled any clan that i applied for...pWp acually looks into your history more then any other clan (thx to acid xD ) so to answer the question you never asked...no that is not all it takes to get into pwp....and also just cause WsK "believed" that recko was a hacker and banned him doesnt mean shit...all it is, is suspision taking to a whole new lvl point blank period

21banned? Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:16 am

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

and seen didnt have a dynamic ip.

22banned? Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:32 am

NooB

I Just got here!

lol at the responses i get from speaking the truth...and btw, ty b|k and acid for answering my original question simply and honestly...thats all i was looking for...to the rest of you, ty for showing me the kind of people you really are...to start, seenage...what makes you think my comment had anything to do with you? everyone knows you hacked, no one cares cuz even with it you didnt hold any threat...and since your history with this game is shaky, im not sure that what you say holds any measure...secondly, reckoning is an ex-hacker...look at the topics...most of the people who supported him were ex-hackers or clanmates...hmmm...and by the same views you all seem to hold on ex-hackers, id have to say its proof enough...the demos were obvious to say the least, and plenty of people with clout agreed after further review...even your own L was unsure...comprudeness, you havent the slightest clue what kind of checks i do as L of WsK...so dont make assumptions based on made up facts, and whats "with few exceptions" mean if you wont listen to solid arguments based on CLEAR facts...also, panda apparently hasn't the slightest clue whats going on and has the logic of a dinosaur...my logic says that those who have hacked and have now proven themselves clean be given a fair chance. have any of you so-called refs demoed det0x? possibly to see if he was actually being honest about helping the community? doubtful...im done with these forums and the children who post here...and again, thanks to those who just answered my question without the hypocritical remarks.

23banned? Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:59 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

FFS guys! (and gals <3)

Stop arguing! It is just a game!!!

But here is my view. (sorry I just have to...)

Even if Det0x gave up hacking, he openly said he tested them. That means he took the time to download them, and place them in the baseq3 folder (or run an .exe). As long as you can be 100% sure that he only tested in his own server, offline, (which you cannot because you were not standing over his shoulder while he was doing this) then the ban should be lifted. However, since you of course cannot, I think it is the appropriate punishment. Let me put this simply in a list.

He got hacks
He tested hacks
He admitted to both
He gets banned

I think that the ban should remain in place because if he is "testing" hacks, then he is deemed a "large" threat to try and exploit them ingame, online. No matter how nice he is, what kind of person he is, all need to be treated the same way to set examples for future hackers who get caught. That way, they cannot say, "well, you lifted soandso's ban, why can't you lift mine?"

Sorry Det0x and NooB, I <3 you guys, and respect you two, but unfortunately even as a fellow clanmate, I cannot bring myself to contradict my statement.

Much <3

.WsK|Shad0w

24banned? Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 am

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

NooB wrote:lol at the responses i get from speaking the truth...and btw, ty b|k and acid for answering my original question simply and honestly...thats all i was looking for...to the rest of you, ty for showing me the kind of people you really are...to start, seenage...what makes you think my comment had anything to do with you? everyone knows you hacked, no one cares cuz even with it you didnt hold any threat...and since your history with this game is shaky, im not sure that what you say holds any measure...secondly, reckoning is an ex-hacker...look at the topics...most of the people who supported him were ex-hackers or clanmates...hmmm...and by the same views you all seem to hold on ex-hackers, id have to say its proof enough...the demos were obvious to say the least, and plenty of people with clout agreed after further review...even your own L was unsure...comprudeness, you havent the slightest clue what kind of checks i do as L of WsK...so dont make assumptions based on made up facts, and whats "with few exceptions" mean if you wont listen to solid arguments based on CLEAR facts...also, panda apparently hasn't the slightest clue whats going on and has the logic of a dinosaur...my logic says that those who have hacked and have now proven themselves clean be given a fair chance. have any of you so-called refs demoed det0x? possibly to see if he was actually being honest about helping the community? doubtful...im done with these forums and the children who post here...and again, thanks to those who just answered my question without the hypocritical remarks.

wow kk srry guys but im starting to get fucking pissed so plz lock this topic soon but befor you do got one thig to say

you
are
an
idiot

i swear the ignorance amoung people these days is almost pitiful, your trying to come out looking like a nice guy in all this and choosing your words carefully so people cant flame you back but it seems that the more you talk the more fucking retarded you sound examples:

was it not you who said "changing names and having a dynamic ip is all it takes to get into pwp, because apparently you dont do much research into who your own members are...and its your own place to figure that out"...that specifically is directed towards me >.> so you comment did have something to do with me.

second your right WTF dose my hacking history have any fucking thinig to do about this or anything else in the matter?? NOTHING so why do you go on after that saying that because im an ex-hacker im basically in no postion to comment on this topic. so your basically saying that my opposition as a human being clarifying my statement dosent mean shit to any one? go fuck your self.

and also like i said recko is not a proven hacker...if i demoed you and pointed out some suspicious shots that you made witch im sure you do cause every one in this frikken game makes suspicous shots, and i get say 50 people or more to vouch for me saying that im right and that you are a hacker and ban you from one of the servers or a couple that we host dose that mean your a hacker?

also way to go on attacking my skill, thats real gentlemen like of you, keep up the nice inocent guy act *thumbs up*

(calming down)

i got nothing wrong with you and i know this dosent answer the topic question and is basically all just one big pointless flame but srry just had to let that out ;\ you came in here with the right track of mind and stateted your argument evenly but as you didnt get the answer you wanted to hear you went outta line and srry if recko is so hard headed dont know him and cant judge him but in all honesty i dont like his attitude either ;\

so inconclusion ty for posting cause now i know the real kind of person you are

have a good day

[]->|-*SeeNagE*-|<-[]

25banned? Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 am

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

NooB wrote:secondly, reckoning is an ex-hacker...look at the topics...most of the people who supported him were ex-hackers or clanmates...hmmm...and by the same views you all seem to hold on ex-hackers, id have to say its proof enough...the demos were obvious to say the least, and plenty of people with clout agreed after further review...even your own L was unsure.

Please Noob, no need for falsified information at all. There were a few that thought I hacked the last time all the demos were posted.. BUT thing is they were the SAME people from last time which were barely a few. You're just like any other noob that reads a topic and think they are the all knowing of demos and know someone is hacking. Get over it.. and I've played like maybe two or three times lately with **LAG**.. and when I didn't play with lag I came out on top. Not playing any different bro.. I was banned from pm2? O noez.. I hate that server it sucks and i've been there maybe twice? lol. The only other people that banned me maybe was QoS.. want to know why? Because BrakO the leader locked and moved the topic based on personal opinion and personal dislikes towards me.. The number of people that didn't call me a hacker outweighted the people who did by quite a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum