*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

banned?

+17
YeTi
AxeL
T@D
Shadow
Panda
*b|K*
comprichard
SeeNagE
Politix
Siigh**
wakey
K!kyo
Reckoning
tool
big*buck
Squ!rrel
NooB
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1banned? - Page 2 Empty banned? Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm

NooB

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

can someone please tell me why detox is banned from dallas? you'll notice that he didnt actually test any hacks in public servers. he tested them in his own homemade server. not only this, but he was lied to and conned by l1fe, and isnt the first one who has been. and, he has apologized to those involved and admitted that him and l1fe were wrong... I was also under the impression that only proven hackers were banned from dallas. and if you play against him you'll see straight away theres not even any suspicious shots...someone fill me in please...im lost on this whole situation...

26banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 am

Reckoning

Im here fairly often!

NooB wrote:secondly, reckoning is an ex-hacker...look at the topics...most of the people who supported him were ex-hackers or clanmates...hmmm...and by the same views you all seem to hold on ex-hackers, id have to say its proof enough...the demos were obvious to say the least, and plenty of people with clout agreed after further review...even your own L was unsure.

Please Noob, no need for falsified information at all. There were a few that thought I hacked the last time all the demos were posted.. BUT thing is they were the SAME people from last time which were barely a few. You're just like any other noob that reads a topic and think they are the all knowing of demos and know someone is hacking. Get over it.. and I've played like maybe two or three times lately with **LAG**.. and when I didn't play with lag I came out on top. Not playing any different bro.. I was banned from pm2? O noez.. I hate that server it sucks and i've been there maybe twice? lol. The only other people that banned me maybe was QoS.. want to know why? Because BrakO the leader locked and moved the topic based on personal opinion and personal dislikes towards me.. The number of people that didn't call me a hacker outweighted the people who did by quite a bit.

27banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:27 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

hacker.

http://www.pwpclan.org

28banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

banned? - Page 2 289585

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

29banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:21 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Wink

30banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

gay

31banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:24 am

Panda

Panda
Zone Referees
Zone Referees

NooB wrote:lol at the responses i get from speaking the truth...and btw, ty b|k and acid for answering my original question simply and honestly...thats all i was looking for...to the rest of you, ty for showing me the kind of people you really are...to start, seenage...what makes you think my comment had anything to do with you? everyone knows you hacked, no one cares cuz even with it you didnt hold any threat...and since your history with this game is shaky, im not sure that what you say holds any measure...secondly, reckoning is an ex-hacker...look at the topics...most of the people who supported him were ex-hackers or clanmates...hmmm...and by the same views you all seem to hold on ex-hackers, id have to say its proof enough...the demos were obvious to say the least, and plenty of people with clout agreed after further review...even your own L was unsure...comprudeness, you havent the slightest clue what kind of checks i do as L of WsK...so dont make assumptions based on made up facts, and whats "with few exceptions" mean if you wont listen to solid arguments based on CLEAR facts...also, panda apparently hasn't the slightest clue whats going on and has the logic of a dinosaur...my logic says that those who have hacked and have now proven themselves clean be given a fair chance. have any of you so-called refs demoed det0x? possibly to see if he was actually being honest about helping the community? doubtful...im done with these forums and the children who post here...and again, thanks to those who just answered my question without the hypocritical remarks.

Lol! They're clean of hacks? How the fack did he prove it, befriending you? Great maybe I should befriend Tog or Birdman, then maybe, just maybe when I'm in a bind I can get their help and not be banned!

Show me your clear facts, show me your 'solid arguments.' Demos are obvious? Some people are just good, now if you have definitive proof instead of a shat load of hypotheses (i.e. following through walls, locking on, or something like that) then I will kneel down say I'm sorry, and suck your balls.

T@D wrote:hacker.

I giggled. Laughing

http://www.emoticonclan.com

32banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:55 am

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

Show me your clear facts, show me your 'solid arguments.' Demos are obvious? Some people are just good, now if you have definitive proof instead of a shat load of hypotheses (i.e. following through walls, locking on, or something like that) then I will kneel down say I'm sorry, and suck your balls.

nohomo Mad

33banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 am

NooB

I Just got here!

my facts are that none of you know whether he was telling the truth about only testing hacks to catch hackers...id say when someone has that story and half the community is aware of their intentions, it should be reviewed further...i would put money on the fact that not a single dallas ref has a recent demo of detox...thats my facts...you banned without proof...i could PERSONALLY care less if he is allowed in dallas...i just need to know what your reasons were...and for the record, dont try to get smart with me...almost all of you are children and can barely string together sentences much less hold down an argument with me...when i see some solid reasoning behind decisions I dont argue much, but when i see stupidity and opinion-based decisions i need to know more...i made my arguments fairly simple and clear-cut, but some of the things you kids take from not reading posts thoroughly enough is absolutely hilarious...anyways...gL and hF...

34banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Squ!rrel

Squ!rrel
I'm here way too much!

Oo Noob <3 :/

http://www.myspace.com/squirrelechick

35banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Reckoning

Reckoning
Im here fairly often!

NooB, your idiotic comments about people being children and such are useless. From what I can see alot of "children" probably have alot more sense than you. HE was BANNED because he is a ex-hacker and not that long ago did he hack. You can not say he didn't hack cause for one.. HE ADMITTED "AFTER" being caught. You should drop the subject first of all, you're fighting a losing battle.

36banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:59 pm

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

He was banned for past hacking not current cheat testing {even though if it was him who tested it at dallas its a -1 auto since thats a public server}I see you dont know much about those kid refs {I for one am old enough to be your daddy}most of these refs have been reffing for more years than youve played q3.

Frankly my opinion is if your not a reconized community ref{meaning you dont make your self a ref just cause you got a server}you should get a -1 just for HAVING A CHEAT ON YOUR PC PERIOD.

37banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:07 pm

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

comprichard wrote:He was banned for past hacking not current cheat testing {even though if it was him who tested it at dallas its a -1 auto since thats a public server}I see you dont know much about those kid refs {I for one am old enough to be your daddy}most of these refs have been reffing for more years than youve played q3.

Frankly my opinion is if your not a reconized community ref{meaning you dont make your self a ref just cause you got a server}you should get a -1 just for HAVING A CHEAT ON YOUR PC PERIOD.

Who the F to the U to the C to the K!! can say it better than comp?!?!?!?

I was gonna say pretty much the same thing until i got to the bottom of this malicious thread and saw this post that is the most relevant post on this thread.

38banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 am

NooB

I Just got here!

so how is it that i played in dallas with detox on numerous occasions after he was originally caught? oh wait i see...you "kid refs" wait for seven months after someone is caught then ban them...sure, makes perfect sense...no, i think you added the ban after his deal with uRa... your stories are changing...first, he was banned for "testing hax," now hes banned for hacking SEVEN months ago...SEVEN months...and the ban is just now administered?...nice work children and get your stories straight...and comp, you'd have to be almost 50 to be my dad but thanks lol...nice try pwp...

39banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am

NooB

I Just got here!

"most of these refs have been reffing for more years than youve played q3."

really? because if thats true why did it take them seven months to process a ban? oh, my bad, paperwork, filing, administrative procedures...sure...that must be it lol...comp dont talk you idiot

40banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:47 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

A. If it was 7 months ago, then the server was in era's hands, ask them why he wasnt banned.

B. Most of the ref's are not "kids" by age if thats what you are refering to.

C. No need to say "nice try pwp". It might be classified as a pwp server in a way, but the refs do come from different clans.

41banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:49 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I was under the impression when I got ownership of the server, all people needing to be banned for hacking were banned. We have caught on to a few that "slipped through the crackes".

Better late then never.

42banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:50 am

NooB

I Just got here!

1.he was banned...but ive played there with det0x ever since we allowed him into wsk, which means he was unbanned...

2. age doesnt matter (unless your creepy like comp...42 omg) except if they cant do their job correctly, which apparently they cant

3. i say nice try because i get different stories from everyone who posts here...

43banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 am

NooB

I Just got here!

so your telling me that det0x, who never changed his name from the name he was caught with, slipped through the cracks? hmmm...again, children refs...and if not, then maybe they shouldnt be reffing...

Last edited by NooB on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

44banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:54 am

NooB

I Just got here!

but i can see it doesnt matter how much i point out that there is no logic to this ban at the moment...but thanks for trying to explain yourselves lol

45banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:55 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I highly doubt he was unbanned. There have been past glitches with the ban list. I could be wrong, but it was a situation along those lines I assume....or an IP change maybe. I have had to reban quite a few people that I saw in the server that were "suppose to be banned".

And if you say it tool 7 months to ban him.....then why was he banned in teh beginning. It looks like the refs did do their job from the start. Some how he got back in. Im not sure. I can look into it.

46banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:01 pm

NooB

I Just got here!

his ip is the same
his name changed from cE detox to WsK detox
this isnt one that slips through the cracks...
glitches is a good excuse for anything
like i said, perhaps you should be sure that your banning a hacker and not an ex-hacker...i know that ex-hackers are allowed into dallas cuz i see em there all the time...
maybe get a demo and do it the right way

47banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:55 pm

big*buck

big*buck
Retired
Retired

tad i really think you should ban noob from these forums

48banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I dont mind his posts really, eveny is allowed an opinion.

as far as glitches...it's not an excuse. If the banlist is edited incorrectly, it "glitches"...as mav puts it. It dosent reset, but it becomes corrupt and no-longer works. HAving the fact that his ban was well before I got the server, there is a very large chance that one of the many times the server files have gone corrupt, he "fell through the cracks".

Im not abreast of his hacking past as are other refs who have been around, so seeing his name on a banlist didnt trigger anything for me.

I do agree that the "testing hacks" portion has played a role in all of this if he has been able to play in dallas for a while. But I believe you you get that second chance to play, you don't bring your name back into the spotlight. He did that. He may have been trying to do something "noble".....but none the less, when you get a second chance, you should tend to lay low...don't bring attention to yourself.

I don't know him, don't know alot about the situation, but if the ref's agree to continue the ban, I will back them.

I think your intentions were good, but this thread didn't help his cause.

49banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:37 pm

AxeL

I Just got here!

Why would you test a hack if it's not for using it online? lol

50banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

NooB when you dont know wtf your talking about....STFU

id elaborate on why i said that but i find no need in trying to convince the retarded any more.
oh and btw make sure your testicles drop befor you call any one else a child on this forum

51banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: banned? Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:21 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

SeeNagE wrote:
oh and btw make sure your testicles drop befor you call any one else a child on this forum

lllllllooooooooollllllll n1 zan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum