*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye *pWp*

+26
AmaZing0ne
Shannet
SeeNagE
FRoG
K!ll3R
wrath
scorpion
__Smokey__
TheRustySpoon
thejuggernaut
Ace
SKILLZ
Turtle
*b|K*
beatles
Kinsler
Vicious
ToT@L
W!feY
T@D
AltF4
tool
Shadow
Black
GhosT
Po!son
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Goodbye *pWp* Empty Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Dear pWp~
It comes with a heavy heart, that I am resigning as your leader, and retiring from pWp. I don't know what to say. I'm not blaming anyone else but myself. pWp has been and will always be a great clan. There is such a diversity of people within this clan. All unique in their own ways. I am proud to have been a part of this process. People come and go, but I know that pWp will last forever. It's funny how people on a game can have such an impact in your life. Even though it is just a game, you all have had some kind of impact on mine. I want to say thanks for all the good times, the fun times, and even those times when we might have had little spats. Just means that we are human, and a family. Maybe one day when I get my life in order, I will be back. I won't ever forget you all, and what you have done for me.

T@D~Thanks for being a great founder and friend. You have always been there for me. You are a great person and have always been helpful in trying to help me with my things. I will never forget that, and only wish you the best of luck in life. With your positive attitude, I know you will go far.

Frog~You helped make pWp what it is today. Thanks for always making me laugh. You have a great talent with your poetry, and I hope you continue to write what you feel. It comes from the heart, and you don't find that always nowadays.

W!fey~You are a great woman, and a nice friend. I hope that you and T@D have a wonderful life together. Thanks for helping them make what pWp is today!

Shadow~I am going to miss you! You are and will always be a great person. I know that you will accomplish everything you want in life. I wish you nothing but the best. Thanks for always being there for me! Means alot to me. Bye bye Shad =(

Ghost/z!x~We have been through alot together, and I have always tried to help ya out. I hope someday you will find what your looking for. Please be happy and keep smiling! Going to miss you.

Smokey~Dude you are an awesome person-keep it real. Best way to do it. I'm glad I got to know ya, and wish you the best. Gonna miss ya, and stay high xD

Juggernaut~Thanks for always being the life of the party, and making Quake fun. Good luck with everything. I know you'll go far. Gonna miss ya!

Sync~Time for Big Ma to go. Take care of yourself, and thanks for your witty responses and your overall great way of thinking. Gonna miss ya!

RustySpoon~Kitty!!!! Good luck with school and everything in your life. You're a great person, glad I got to know ya! Will miss ya!

To everyone else (please don't feel offended)~You all are great people. I wish you nothing but the best in life. I'm sorry, but I didn't want to make this 3 pages long going through everyone on the list. Some of you I have known since I started Quake, and some of you I have only known for a short time. YOU all have made an impact on my life. Keep doing what you do best, and keep up the great attitude. YOU all play an important part in pWp. I will miss you all!

I am so torn inside. I don't know what else to say. This is by far one of the hardest things I've had to do. It may seem weird, but I consider you all family, and saying goodbye kills me. I might still be around, just not as often. I found this poem, not sure who wrote it, but it fits:

The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite sides of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this: All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.

Keep that in mind. Goodbye pWp, I love you all! I hope you never forget me!

Po!son/Purps ='(

Last edited by Po!son on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

GhosT

GhosT
Retired
Retired

damn... i don't know what to say ='(

3Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Black

Black
I'm here way too much!

Gl for the futur !
Bye poi
='(

4Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

having already read this you know my tears have already been shed.

goodbye, good luck, and you know im always here if you need me :')

5Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

I want an explanation Mad

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

6Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:22 pm

AltF4

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Goodbye *pWp* 157774 :throw:

7Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:23 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Gl with everything Mary.

http://www.pwpclan.org

8Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 pm

W!feY

W!feY
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I hope things get better for ya'll and good luck with everything

9Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

W!feY wrote:I hope things get better for ya'll and good luck with everything

Take care big ma...

http://www.noobs.org

10Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

did u leave q3?? or still playing?

11Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

GhosT wrote:damn... i don't know what to say ='(
GL with ur life
Gonna miss u Crying or Very sad

12Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

mom purpz-

gosh, wow. this could be a novel. but to shorten it, i want to say GL in your future. hopefully you can come back from time to time and visit. i know this is extremely hard for you, and along with all of us. you were always there for me, like shadow smokey and tad. you gave me my mom purpz hax (shh). you were a great friend, not only to me, but this family. you were always a funny chick, and unfortunately its sad to see you leave. like shadow said, tears have been shed. :'). GL girlfriend. Smile

13Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

bye poison it was nice to know you and hope everything works out for you Smile

14Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Turtle

Turtle
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

ist a big lost for quake .po!son your a special person that i like very much ist maby that raison you and me have a special communication that i appreciate very much i whish you all the best in your life . I love you

15Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:28 pm

SKILLZ

SKILLZ
I Just got here!

wSk fo life Po!son !!!..gl girl

http://myspace.com/skillz3333

16Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Ace

Ace
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Goodbye *pWp* 179458 i cant say i am not surprised and shocked... after all it was you pois who recruited me and got me to apply for pwp... i only got to know you for a short time, but in that time i came to realize how great of a person you were and why i am glad i applied for this clan (and glad that it was you who set up the app for me Very Happy lol). it sucks to see ya go but i wish you only the best of luck.. and don't be a stranger i hope to see you again soon Goodbye *pWp* 198454

17Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 pm

thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut
I'm here way too much!

Hey Poison well yea it's gonna suck not having u around to play wit and talk,but there are more things importante then q3 and just cause u wont be playing dont mean we wont ever talk here an there on other lines,but i do wish you the best of luck in whatever u may be doing,and maybe one day things will be better for ya and see around again.so take care and the jugger sends ya his love Pzzz lady.. :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

http://www.peerweb.org/

18Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 am

TheRustySpoon

TheRustySpoon
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

=( byee poison! goood luck on ur future and everything else ;P, kk here i go one last time
meow :3 *licks paws ;p ;p* pz Smile

19Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:49 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Po!son wrote:
Smokey~Dude you are an awesome person-keep it real. Best way to do it. I'm glad I got to know ya, and wish you the best. Gonna miss ya, and stay high xD

Im sure going to try Razz

Gonna miss scrimming with ya more then anything, we laugh and bullshit around Razz your a great person, with a kind heart. I hope everything works out in your favor and u can make your way back to the arena (where ya belong) when ya can of course . Most of all have fun, and remember there will ALWAYS be a place open for you, when and if u decide to return...

20Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 am

scorpion

I Just got here!

All i have to say is Good luck Smile

21Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 am

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

glad to see you posting, scorpion. we'll miss you poison. :')

22Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

oh noezszzzzzzz i r sad Sad Sad Sad sad fffffaacccce

23Goodbye *pWp* Empty Re: Goodbye *pWp* Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:29 am

K!ll3R

K!ll3R
Retired
Retired

bye and gl in life