*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

its been a good time :)

+16
ToT@L
Politix
tool
beatles
TheRustySpoon
Kinsler
__Smokey__
vampiress197
Virtuosity
Ace
SeeNagE
Po!son
Vicious
Black
wrath
Shadow
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1its been a good time :) Empty its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

But all good things must come to an end Crying or Very sad

A few things to say-

T@D- man, i respect you more than you prolly can imagine. you are a great leader and i respect and love you for making this great family i am proud to have once called home Smile

Sync- dude, you are my brother for ever, always i will respect you and look up to you

xman- you are probably the most committed person to this clan i have ever seen, good things come to those who wait my apprentice Smile

tool- dont you fucking DARE quit pwp cuz of me, or ill cock slap you. you fit in well here, just realize that this clan needs you as much as azo, k?

poison- really i have nothing against you, you are just the type of person that needs to be aware of what you are doing wrong to correct them. <3

smokey- dude, you are cooler than you know, your word is always good and you are probably the most selfless person in q3 i know. keep it up

maxigay- <3, nuff said

chels- <3 <3 <3, nuff said :>

all ya others- i love ya all and ill miss ya but i just gotta do what i gotta do for me now. sorry :/

ill be somewhat active on site, not too much but i wont abandon you xd

so pz, <3, GG. its been a fun ride all, and i wish you all the best in life. Smile

-Shadow Wink

2its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

sad 2 see u go Sad but in da words of tad

I saw this comming

3its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

wrath wrote:
I saw this comming

everyone did Laughing

4its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Black

Black
I'm here way too much!

uhhhuhhhuhh Crying or Very sad
pz bro Sad

5its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

Core wrote:
wrath wrote:
I saw this comming

everyone did Laughing

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

6its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

pz!

7its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Sorry to see ya go Shadow. I'm probably one of the main reasons. Good luck with whatever you do. I know you will go far. Peace <3

8its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 9:36 pm

SeeNagE

SeeNagE
I Just got here!

nothing to do now but laugh and point

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA ---> :colorfro:

9its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Ace

Ace
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

ggs core

G/L with everything its been a good time :) 91278

10its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Po!son wrote:SI'm probably one of the main reasons.

tbh you werent even a factor in this decision Surprised

11its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

That is fucked core you mention a few people on your list even my gf and not me and I have known you longer.. >=|
Well peace out man good luck with whatever you do Razz

Btw I didn't really take offense to the statement above ^

12its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

xD i had to eat dinner so i cut it short :p

13its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Core wrote:xD i had to eat dinner so i cut it short :p

Lies

14its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 10:33 pm

vampiress197

vampiress197
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

haha, its not his fault im awesome & you cant help but love me lol I love you

https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaMychelle

15its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 10:59 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Core wrote:
smokey- dude, you are cooler than you know, your word is always good and you are probably the most selfless person in q3 i know. keep it up

I'm touched bro, i really am. I hope the best for u man and hopefully we can still have a few fun rounds on 2k9 or something. Hope to see u in the arena again soon Cool

16its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Kinsler

Kinsler
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Lots of good times bro
U leaving now Sad
GL with ur life
Graduate with HONORS Smile
pz man Crying or Very sad

17its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 pm

TheRustySpoon

TheRustySpoon
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

awww Sad pz shadoww!
Do well in schoool! ;P!! (or shpoon will scratch u to death ;o)

18its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Thu May 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

xD ily spoon :>

yah kins, its been a long road together, but im always on xfire and ill still be ingame, dont lose touch bud. your a true friend Smile

smokes, read your siggy and lets pwn dem nubs! xD

19its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 12:11 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Very Happy

20its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 12:31 am

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Well man. You've been talking about it for quite some time. If you ever need me...you have my cellphone. Poison, you definitely aren't the reason. Pz man, I'll always look up to you. You are literally my older brother. Pz.

-Xman. <3

http://www.pwpclan.org

21its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 12:43 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Core wrote:But all good things must come to an end Crying or Very sad

A few things to say-

T@D- man, i respect you more than you prolly can imagine. you are a great leader and i respect and love you for making this great family i am proud to have once called home Smile

Sync- dude, you are my brother for ever, always i will respect you and look up to you

xman- you are probably the most committed person to this clan i have ever seen, good things come to those who wait my apprentice Smile

tool- dont you fucking DARE quit pwp cuz of me, or ill cock slap you. you fit in well here, just realize that this clan needs you as much as azo, k?

poison- really i have nothing against you, you are just the type of person that needs to be aware of what you are doing wrong to correct them. <3

maxigay- <3, nuff said

chels- <3 <3 <3, nuff said :>

all ya others- i love ya all and ill miss ya but i just gotta do what i gotta do for me now. sorry :/

ill be somewhat active on site, not too much but i wont abandon you xd

so pz, <3, GG. its been a fun ride all, and i wish you all the best in life. Smile

-Shadow Wink

wow...you were like, nice comment, nice comment, nice comment, then BAM! you threaten me....then nice comments all the way down. -.-

P.S. does this mean I get his office?

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

22its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 am

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

AGAIN U LEFT ME OUT, WHAT IS THIS RELATIONSHIP TURNING INTO MAN?

23its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 6:42 am

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

Sad to see you go to Core Sad

Is "comming" spelled incorrectly on purpose? It's supposed to be "coming" O.o

http://www.noobs.org

24its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 6:48 am

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

xD

pz shadow

gl

25its been a good time :) Empty Re: its been a good time :) Fri May 08, 2009 9:11 am

rax100

rax100
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

aww i saw this coming :S

but erm ... hope u get good at "U" and all stuffs in ur life

pz man Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum