*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!!

+11
*b|K*
Merky
Killah
Insekz
Shadow
Classy
Seepage
tool
__Smokey__
T@D
wrath
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

First topic message reminder :

Merky payed someone to hack our forums. Thats right Merky hacked our forums. We are currently working on getting a new site for ExL. Im not sure if a virus was installed as well so anyone that does visit our forums please don't visit EXL.NAMEPAD.ORG. We are setting up our newest forums at EXL.NOGHOST.NET ^^

Last edited by wrath on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because people need to fuckin be technical)

26EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 am

Seepage

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

$ke7ch wrote:
Abyss wrote:

if he said he paid someone, then it wasn't him. The person who did it is in trouble, not merky.

Are you fucking serious?

EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 198454

27EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:55 am

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

I didnt pay anybody money to take out your forums, i paid a geek runescape cash from seans runescape account (lol) very cheap too!
Don't ask me if he hacked it or cracked it or whatever, all i know is it took him like 3 mins.
I don't have to answer to anybody on these forums let alone in this game. If you don't know why i did it, well... Disgusting things were said towards Shan, black people, hanging and slavery, Shan also insulted but not after racial abuse and discrimination was taken into place. My posts were edited nothing was being cleared, the topic was then a global announcement so i then took matters into my own hands. Do i care? No. Did i have a little giggle? Yeah a little. Iv'e been stressed from working recently and when i finally come on i see dickheads starting shit (hello ghost you dickhead)!
So as i said, i had my reasons. I couldn't care less, the clan was like 2 months old. Let it die for all i care.
Nobody framed me. I didn't give anybody real life money. I don't care. I have no remorse.

http://www.hsclan.co.nr

28EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 am

Killah

I'm here way too much!

if its becuase ghost is being a dick then i dont blame merky srry

29EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

you should have read some of the things ghost said to shan....you remember detox's post on eRa about black people? This was at least 10-times worse..ghost should be banned from every server for what he said.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

30EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

hmmm if i remember correctly i tried to work things out with you merky. i tried to have a civil convo and you simply told me to fuck off. what shan did isnt fuckin rite either but whatever if you guys wanna take merkys word then so be it but HS Leaders handeled this in a horrible fuckin way. I never even got a chance to make shit right b4 it all went to hell.

31EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:07 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Merky wrote:I didnt pay anybody money to take out your forums, i paid a geek runescape cash from seans runescape account (lol) very cheap too!
Don't ask me if he hacked it or cracked it or whatever, all i know is it took him like 3 mins.
I don't have to answer to anybody on these forums let alone in this game. If you don't know why i did it, well... Disgusting things were said towards Shan, black people, hanging and slavery, Shan also insulted but not after racial abuse and discrimination was taken into place. My posts were edited nothing was being cleared, the topic was then a global announcement so i then took matters into my own hands. Do i care? No. Did i have a little giggle? Yeah a little. Iv'e been stressed from working recently and when i finally come on i see dickheads starting shit (hello ghost you dickhead)!
So as i said, i had my reasons. I couldn't care less, the clan was like 2 months old. Let it die for all i care.
Nobody framed me. I didn't give anybody real life money. I don't care. I have no remorse.

*sigh* why have someone "hack" a site when the beef is with one person, thats what i dont understand. You could have easily banned him from HS server and blocked him on your x fire and called it a day, but u took it to the next level, and had some lil fuckwad on runescape of all things, crack an admin of the forums password to do what ever one. To me thats fucking pathetic. As far as ghost goes about his raciest comments, as everyone knows thats how he is, ignore him on the form and guess what u dont see his posts on the web either. All of this could have been avoided if people take just a few fucking seconds and think about a CIVIL way of handling things instead of going to the extent of "hacking" but im done with this topic, tad can lock it if he likes what ever. Its just that kids these days think they are "hacking" by cracking a bullshit password of a forum admin. Once again *sigh*

32EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

__Smokey__ wrote:
Merky wrote:I didnt pay anybody money to take out your forums, i paid a geek runescape cash from seans runescape account (lol) very cheap too!

*sigh* why have someone "hack" a site when the beef is with one person, thats what i dont understand. You could have easily banned him from HS server and blocked him on your x fire and called it a day, but u took it to the next level, and had some lil fuckwad on runescape of all things, crack an admin of the forums password to do what ever one. To me thats fucking pathetic. As far as ghost goes about his raciest comments, as everyone knows thats how he is, ignore him on the form and guess what u dont see his posts on the web either. All of this could have been avoided if people take just a few fucking seconds and think about a CIVIL way of handling things instead of going to the extent of "hacking" but im done with this topic, tad can lock it if he likes what ever. Its just that kids these days think they are "hacking" by cracking a bullshit password of a forum admin. Once again *sigh*

let me break it down for you..ghost asked shan to be unbanned from H$, she said no, he said he then doesn't give a crap and that she's a ni**er, she laughed at ghost and told him to basically fuck off, he kept calling her ni**er and saying how he would like to see her hanged in his yard or be his slave (basically being a fucking racist bigot bastard), shan told him that she would like to see his daughter hanged (which is where wrath says she crossed the line..but nothing mentioned about ghost?), then ghost posts their conversation on exl forums where he edited out all the racist stuff he said to shan, all of exl backs up ghost because they don't know what really happened (that's where the hacking forums and not dealing with just one person comes in), merky's posts all get edited by ghost saying "i love a ni**er" and whatnot, so merky gets super pissed (wouldn't you be too if some fat, racist asshole was saying that kind of stuff to your girlfriend?) and hacks exl forums because the ENTIRE clan was defending ghost.

Yes, there is a civil way to solve every problem ever created, but honestly, does an uncivil person deserved to be treated civil? I think ghost very much instigated everything that has happened to exl, and since he is a co-leader he basically represents the clan, so the whole clan gets punished. It's stupid, but that's how it is. At least it's over with, hopefully things can quiet down, and hopefully ghost will be banned from a lot of servers for being nothing but a fat bubble of racist, weed-smoking intolerance.

33EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

tool wrote:

let me break it down for you..ghost asked shan to be unbanned from H$, she said no, he said he then doesn't give a crap and that she's a ni**er, she laughed at ghost and told him to basically fuck off, he kept calling her ni**er and saying how he would like to see her hanged in his yard or be his slave (basically being a fucking racist bigot bastard), shan told him that she would like to see his daughter hanged (which is where wrath says she crossed the line..but nothing mentioned about ghost?), then ghost posts their conversation on exl forums where he edited out all the racist stuff he said to shan, all of exl backs up ghost because they don't know what really happened (that's where the hacking forums and not dealing with just one person comes in), merky's posts all get edited by ghost saying "i love a ni**er" and whatnot, so merky gets super pissed (wouldn't you be too if some fat, racist asshole was saying that kind of stuff to your girlfriend?) and hacks exl forums because the ENTIRE clan was defending ghost.

Yes, there is a civil way to solve every problem ever created, but honestly, does an uncivil person deserved to be treated civil? I think ghost very much instigated everything that has happened to exl, and since he is a co-leader he basically represents the clan, so the whole clan gets punished. It's stupid, but that's how it is. At least it's over with, hopefully things can quiet down, and hopefully ghost will be banned from a lot of servers for being nothing but a fat bubble of racist, weed-smoking intolerance.

ya she maybe shouldnt have said that, but still thats what remove and block is for like i stated. and for the comment about me being upset if they talked shit like that to my woman.....no it wouldnt bother me because once they say some shit like that she can just as easily handle it as fast as i can. she knows alot about getting even (i taught her) but anyway. ban the bitch call it a day get on with lilfe FFS.

34EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:30 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

__Smokey__ wrote:
tool wrote:

ya she maybe shouldnt have said that, but still thats what remove and block is for like i stated. and for the comment about me being upset if they talked shit like that to my woman.....no it wouldnt bother me because once they say some shit like that she can just as easily handle it as fast as i can. she knows alot about getting even (i taught her) but anyway. ban the bitch call it a day get on with lilfe FFS.

this is way different...your wife isn't black for one, and two shan is only 16-17. She probably doesn't know how to react to such horrible things. And since merky loves her to death, I can easily understand why he did what he did. It's revenge. If anyone did anything to the girl I love, I would literally find them and light their organs on fire and use them as sparklers on the 4th of july..

35EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

tool your a backstabing lil bitch. you agreed with me that shan went too far and now you pull this shit. if you were intellegent enough to peice together the true info you would know that ghost didnt mention hanging her or slaving her untill she said he should hang his daughter for being so fuckin ugly. hmmm also after the fact she said he rapes his child. oh wait didnt all that shit start when you said the same thing. holy shit it did!! maybe if you didnt tell everyone that he rapes his child (which is a lie) maybe ghost wouldnt have went off on her because of her saying that. its a fuckin giant chain reaction because you got pissed at him for calling you an emo. tbh the start of this chain reaction is you. everyone else calls you an emo and fucks around with you about it but how come when ghost does it its too much? are you just looking for reasons to get him introuble? rlly does sound fishy to me but whatever.

36EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

I'm not backstabbing. You're both telling me two different stories! So yea, nevermind my long recap post then. Um..actually I do somewhat have a problem with people calling me emo. Like I've told some people before, I have tried to kill myself a couple times. So when people make fun of me for being "emo", I get a bit defensive. Also, everyone else doesn't say it all the time. Maybe once on occasion you'll say "hey emo", but normally it's "hey tool". Ghost says emo all the time, and he also likes to add his own special words after that such as "fag" or "fuck" or "ni**er". After weeks of it, yea I got tired of it, can you blame me? I didn't have a problem with him before any of this wrath, he just loooooves to start shit. So I'm trying to finish it. Nothing more to it than that. I'm looking out for you 100%, but just like you don't see ghost's dick-side, you don't see my helpful side.

37EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

ik tool and im srry for kinda goin off but i am on edge about all of this. i havent slept because im busy trying to fix things but its just not going anywhere.

38EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Okay.

Is the drama over now?

some forums got hacked.

whats done is done.

You can't go back in time and unhack them.

how about we drop it and lock this topic.

39EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 am

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

sleep is good for u wrath ! D:

40EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

BK IN THE HOUSSEEE EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 258609

41EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

Killah

I'm here way too much!

wrath wrote:tool your a backstabing lil bitch. you agreed with me that shan went too far and now you pull this shit. if you were intellegent enough to peice together the true info you would know that ghost didnt mention hanging her or slaving her untill she said he should hang his daughter for being so fuckin ugly. hmmm also after the fact she said he rapes his child. oh wait didnt all that shit start when you said the same thing. holy shit it did!! maybe if you didnt tell everyone that he rapes his child (which is a lie) maybe ghost wouldnt have went off on her because of her saying that. its a fuckin giant chain reaction because you got pissed at him for calling you an emo. tbh the start of this chain reaction is you. everyone else calls you an emo and fucks around with you about it but how come when ghost does it its too much? are you just looking for reasons to get him introuble? rlly does sound fishy to me but whatever.

looking for reasons to get him in trouble? wrath... have u NOT seen ghost ingame.

wrath... i wouldnt be suprised if u didnt take no action towards ghost. por que? hes your best player.

42EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

This is the only thing I'm saying,

I was in a server the other day (shan had no clue who I was until someone said "Det0x")
after she seen my name her first response is "hey detox still raping your kid's", I reply "wow". then she continues to call me a "gardner"... so I'm like "WTF BITCH! I've said nothing to you and you start with me, Please don't get owned yet again. and that was the end of that. she think's merky has sooo much pull in this game period. when in all reality he has none but with H$. I'm not trying to bring up another argument so don't flame me. but I figured this might help a lil. kinda pathetic she bring's shit up that happend what? 8 months ago. let shit go, I'm not here to argue with anyone anymore. this is just a post for others to look upon. and decide what is right. maybe come up with a conclusion to all this.

43EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

therealghost

therealghost
I Just got here!

yeh that same cunt called me a pedo too, talked shit bout my daughter for no reason, sigh HS is a FAILURE!, Shan's ruining there name, i laugh

EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Shan

44EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

honestly ghost, stfu, gtfo, and keep living your life. It's over with and all you're doing is creating more drama for your clan. H$ isn't the failure here, YOU are. You instigated everything that has happened to ExL because you can't keep your mouth shut, just like you couldn't keep your mouth shut about your boss touching you in the no-no places. Grow a sack from that sandy vagina of yours and learn to just take shit like a man.

P.S. way to NOT post what you said to shan about ni**ers being hanged and whatnot

45EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 pm

therealghost

therealghost
I Just got here!

yawn tool grow a pair!

EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Hmmztool

46EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

lol honestly who cares, all i have to say is have fun with your disabled website Smile
lock

47EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 pm

therealghost

therealghost
I Just got here!

i love everyone =)

Last edited by therealghost on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

48EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm

therealghost

therealghost
I Just got here!

Peace and Harmony tool and merky

Last edited by therealghost on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

49EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Merky

Merky
Im here fairly often!

Pays runescape gold, big difference. Too broke to pay for anything else, saving up for new pc Smile.
Anyway, my skills are more leet than any undetected hax, im living proof so suck it and have fun hacking me and "PACKETING MY IP" lolollolol

50EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:04 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

merky already admitted to paying a runescape nerd to hack your forums.

also, I posted that entire conversation in a section of this forum that you can't see. The responses from people were quite comforting Smile

besides, you know what that ss proves? That you're too much of a pussy to post ss's of what you said to other people. Always the drama-queen, never the bride.

By the way, I have a pair, and unfortunately I don't let it get slapped around like you do.

51EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Snipeja

Snipeja
I Just got here!

Lock this crap its pathetic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum