*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!!

+11
*b|K*
Merky
Killah
Insekz
Shadow
Classy
Seepage
tool
__Smokey__
T@D
wrath
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

First topic message reminder :

Merky payed someone to hack our forums. Thats right Merky hacked our forums. We are currently working on getting a new site for ExL. Im not sure if a virus was installed as well so anyone that does visit our forums please don't visit EXL.NAMEPAD.ORG. We are setting up our newest forums at EXL.NOGHOST.NET ^^

Last edited by wrath on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because people need to fuckin be technical)

76EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm

therealghost

I Just got here!

im at fault half way but yeh kid's had nothing to do with this shan so =/, ima first time dad and id never touch my kid or beat my kid!, id die for my kid and say anything to protect my child, even if it means degrading myself to racism remarks, im sorry too all for that =(

77EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

Who cares what you do with your kid(s) it's no ones business, well on this game atleast.

78EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

shan won't ever read this. You need to apologize to her on xfire. I'm also waiting for mine.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

79EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

In this case, applogies should be a 2 way street.

http://www.pwpclan.org

80EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

merky is broke? he bought too much hacks?

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

http://azoclan.forumotion.com

81EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

T@D wrote:In this case, applogies should be a 2 way street.

In a desperate time I did apologize to Shan for what Ghost said because I was so stressed I didnt know what to do. I wrote a nice sincere apology and all I got from Shan was a "Ya Im kool with that". Thats not even right. I wish I never even apologized at all. What happened was low on both sides, but H$ did just take it too far. The whole clan had helped build those forums and we all watch sadly as they were deleted in a matter of minutes. It was though to even see let alone have to deal with, but funny thing is I think ExL became stronger yesterday. Not in skill but just as a family. So in a way I would like to thank H$ for going so low.

82EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Det0x

Det0x
I Just got here!

Good to have ppl like you wrath, good shit my friend.
DPR = Determination, Perseverence, Resolution.
you've resurrected everything, that will piss them off.
there intentions were to kill the clan, but little do they
know, they just made it stronger. good work! Very Happy

83EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

see, this is where things start to get a little topsy-turvy. At first merky was blaming ALL of ExL when really it was just ghost who was causing all the trouble, the other members had no idea what the real story was because ghost manipulated the posts. But once merky hacked ExL forums, then all of a sudden it's not just merky, but ALL of H$ who "fails" and are"so low" for hacking the site. I understand that a leader represents what the clan's image is, but if it's a personal feud (like with shan and ghost), then the clan has nothing to do with it. Did I have any idea he was going to hack your site? No. Would I have approved of it? No. Each clan is making assumptions about the other and involving everyone, when really it's only between 3-4 people. And his intentions weren't to kill the clan, but rather edit all of ghosts posts at once like ghost did to his so no one would have to see the bias of it all.

Also, Tad, I know apologies are a 2-way street, but I tried apologizing on multiple accounts, and I got rejected. I'm not going to try again because he's been doing nothing but spitting on my efforts at a mutual apology. So until he shows his own efforts, I'm going to be just as stubborn.

84EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

If ghost is still in ExL

thats a shame.

85EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

Abyss wrote:If ghost is still in ExL

thats a shame.

if you post one more thing in this topic

you're a shame

86EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

If you...
i wont go there.

YOU A BUTTHEAD!

87EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:14 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

Melee get the fuck out of here. This is a serious matter. Tool I dont blame H$ as a full but obviously the rest of H$ is just as low as Merky if they don't want to stand up and say something. So H$ is just a down right low dirty clan imho. If no one wants to have the balls to say what Merky did is wrong then so be it. I had the balls to say what Ghost did wasnt right its just funny how Merky is being defended so greatly.

And tool his intentions were not to edit the posts because he DELETED EVERYTHING. Then he has the indecency to leave this as the only thing left.

Extreme Legacy

Extreme Legacy WAS a q3 Clan. ExL Was Created... I don't Remember When but it was created around 2 months ago ( 8-3-2009 ) That's today's date so 2 months ago from today.. But ExL just died sorry. ExL is less than a clan we are a dead clan. Starts with an M, ends with a D, 6 letters. Can you guess what it is yet? You Got M....d!!!

Sent us an e-mail saying this-Extreme Legacy Newsletter R.I.P, clan made of idiotic retards. - Extreme Legacy Staff

hmm seems like his intentions was to make everyone believe ExL is dead. Yea he tried to kill our clan and failed. So your leader stooped to extremely low levels. Shows how great of a leader he really is huh.

88EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Serious matter?

confused

You got hacked, we know who did it.

what else is there?

you gtfo, im not doing anything wrong. i dont even remember directing ANY of my words to you.

89EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Nicked

Im here fairly often!

do we really need to talk about it anyway?

h$ is defending merky for years... will it change? i doubt it

let him be in his world with the non opinions members he has in h$..

abyss... stfu man you have nothing to bring to this topic but useless crap

http://azoclan.forumotion.com

90EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Nicked wrote:do we really need to talk about it anyway?

h$ is defending merky for years... will it change? i doubt it

let him be in his world with the non opinions members he has in h$..

abyss... i know I have nothing to bring to this topic but useless crap

Thanks but, i didnt start anything. Wrath is being pissy. I would be too, but i wouldnt tell people to gtfo for not caring that someone elses forums got hacked. Now they are getting better forums, and the clan is stronger.

I dont even know why this topic isnt locked tbh.

91EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

I'm not defending him at all lol. If you read my posts I the only things I say that COULD be considered defending is "I would've done the same". Do I agree with his actions? No I don't, because he just showed everyone what H$ is like when he was trying to prove what ExL was like. It was basically a double-edged sword that both clans fell on and nobody won. The lesson learned here I guess is for you to control your members and decide who is right for each position, and merky's lesson is to better control how he represents his clan and act like a leader.

92EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: EXL FORUMS HACKED!!!!! Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

Ok i believe this is done and over with.

/locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum