*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

>SiGGy ShOp< - abyss.

+6
ToT@L
T@D
tool
Virtuosity
beatles
Seepage
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

That's right, you know what to do.

2>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 am

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

i already got one. Very Happy

http://www.pwpclan.org

3>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

On another note.

don't worry.

IT'S FREEEEEEEE33EEEE

unlike virtuosity's whoring business.

Last edited by Abyss on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

4>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Congratulations, when you have to pay the bills and have something better to do than sit at the computer 24/7 you will understand.

5>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

You should understand it takes skill to be able to sell them.

gl with selling them LMFAO

anything over 25cents for a sig is outrageous.

It's a signature dude. not a model rocket.

we are talking you clicking around to make something look cool

and then trying to make money.

Honestly man. Tell me.

How much money have you made so far? Laughing

6>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:47 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

look at my "I've never had a sig made for me before" topic and get to it lazy ass!

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

7>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Abyss wrote:You should understand it takes skill to be able to sell them.

gl with selling them LMFAO

anything over 25cents for a sig is outrageous.

It's a signature dude. not a model rocket.

we are talking you clicking around to make something look cool

and then trying to make money.

Honestly man. Tell me.

How much money have you made so far? Laughing

Wow is everyone on this forum that ignorant. You don't understand the whole reason for charging people, go to the "RUN DMC" thread and read sketch's post. He understands the reason for doing this. Also I can personally guarantee you that I have more "Skill" then you have with "Pixel art". My signatures may not show it but that is for the mere fact I take a few mins to make them, I don't really take my time on them. Wanna know why? For the simple fact I know I am going to change it in a few weeks anyways.

Another thing why are you sticking your nose in other peoples business? This was a thing between Legacy and I. He made a statement I supported my reasoning hence why we had the big discussion in the "RUN DMC" thread. None of you understood it with the exception of a few people.

I also have to say what does it matter to you if I "Charge" people or not. Why do you care that I want to charge people? To be honest with you how much I make on something is none of your business, although, I will tell you I have made some money. Now as for your comments "You should understand it takes skill to be able to sell them." "we are talking you clicking around to make something look cool", they make no sense what so ever. Those two quotes are conflicting. You basically say they take "skill" then a few lines later you say all you're doing is clicking around to make something look cool as if it requires no skill.

You should re-read your posts before you post such silly comments.

8>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Abyss..... hush, or be re-banned.

9>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

T@D wrote:-/ExL<-GhӨst-: o just wanna say hi havent seen u in a while Razz
*pWp*T@D*: Im like herpes.... I never leave...... you dont always see me........ but when u do, u wanna scratch your sack.

ROFL!!!!!!!!! This is the first time I have seen your herpes signature.

10>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Tis true Smile

11>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

Tool needs a sig. And so do I. O.o Blue and Red for me and w.e on it. For tool's, make it rainbow because he represents P-Town. Wink

http://www.noobs.org

12>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:36 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

ToT@L wrote:Tool needs a sig. And so do I. O.o Blue and Red for me and w.e on it. For tool's, make it rainbow because he represents P-Town. Wink

I lol'd@rainbow

13>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Legacy

Legacy
Im here fairly often!

LMFAO nice thread melee

and virt can i pay you to not type paragraphs fucking noob

14>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

wow and i get in trouble again.

n1 t@d.

15>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. 1627ibd

couldnt resist. Smile

16>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Legacy wrote:LMFAO nice thread melee

If you would like to. I am sorry that it hurts your head to read that much Smile

17>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

gtfo my topic Evil or Very Mad

18>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

virtuosity wrote:
Legacy wrote:LMFAO nice thread melee

If you would like to. I am sorry that it hurts your head to read that much Smile

its not the reading. its the fact that there is big words that his little brain is unable to comprehend. So he gets pissed and makes an immature post that is filled with small words that he can actually understand

19>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

dgk pwns u all

20>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

Abyss wrote:I ride dgk's cock hardcore

We all know you dont have to explain

21>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Fail

22>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Legacy

Legacy
Im here fairly often!

wrath wrote:
Abyss wrote:I ride dgk's cock hardcore

We all know you dont have to explain
wrath go bear hug ghost's dick

Im actually very intellectual, I goto a very high ranked university.

I dotn need to be "intelligent" in a video game community I play for enjoyment and I find enjoyment in watching you kids get so serious.

23>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

haha pwn em legacy! !!

24>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Legacy

Legacy
Im here fairly often!

its not hard comming from a kid who gets like 1 fpm in a old ass game i mean srsly i play with 30 fps and could gaunt more than 1fpm in a scirm

25>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

u talkin to me? Sad

/edit oh i get it.

/pwnt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum