*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

>SiGGy ShOp< - abyss.

+6
ToT@L
T@D
tool
Virtuosity
beatles
Seepage
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

First topic message reminder :

That's right, you know what to do.

26>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Seepage

Quake III Member
Quake III Member

u talkin to me? Sad

/edit oh i get it.

/pwnt

27>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

Legacy wrote:its not hard comming from a kid who gets like 1 fpm in a old ass game i mean srsly i play with 30 fps and could gaunt more than 1fpm in a scirm

lol sad. I never take this game seriously. To know that you think your so damn amazing cuz your doing better then me in a video game honestly makes you a living fail.

As for you melee your just a little 14 year old kid that thinks hes so damn gangster when really your a friendless fail at life that should actually go outside instead of staying inside on a computer trying to make friends with someone you will probably never see

28>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

Why is everything a battle? Can't you just let it be... why do you think we don't fuck around with North Korea? It's just a flame war and it's pointless.

If anyone posts some stupid shit about how we actually do f with north korea just to prove me wrong and start a flame war, you're a fucking idiot.

http://www.noobs.org

29>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

idk wrath is starting flame wars.

E-FIGHT!!!

30>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:47 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Legacy wrote:
wrath wrote:
Abyss wrote:I ride dgk's cock hardcore

We all know you dont have to explain
wrath go bear hug ghost's dick

Im actually very intellectual
, I goto a very high ranked university.

I dotn need to be "intelligent" in a video game community I play for enjoyment and I find enjoyment in watching you kids get so serious.

I believe you proved yourself wrong just with that statement.

http://www.pwpclan.org

31>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

true that. The most you can do with ghost's dick is pinky swear.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

32>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Abyss wrote:gtfo my topic Evil or Very Mad

I don't know if you directed this comment towards me but I do have to say this is a forum. People express their opinions how they want.

I don't know why you and Legacy should be hating me. I did nothing in return for you to hate me. I guess when I say I charge people for a signature people grow a chip on their shoulders. Even if that is the case why do you even care because it isn't making your life any more miserable, not to say that it is. Another thing this isn't "Your" topic. It is a topic for the quake community and quite frankly I don't care what you say because it is the internet and I can freely post what I want.

Now you and legacy can go off and create a hate virtuosity club or you can just get over the fact that I charge people.

33>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Abyss wrote:>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Fail

T@D wrote:
Legacy wrote:
wrath wrote:
Abyss wrote:I ride dgk's cock hardcore

We all know you dont have to explain
wrath go bear hug ghost's dick

Im actually very intellectual
, I goto a very high ranked university.

I dotn need to be "intelligent" in a video game community I play for enjoyment and I find enjoyment in watching you kids get so serious.

I believe you proved yourself wrong just with that statement.

tool wrote:true that. The most you can do with ghost's dick is pinky swear.

LOL@all of this.

34>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

hey, all thos posts have the same common denominator Smile

35>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:08 am

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

I used my surroundings tad Smile

36>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

lol. Nice nice.

37>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am

rax100

rax100
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Very Happy bah stop trash talking =) muahaha Very Happy

umm go go abyss make me a F siggy =)

Black Red White - Some nice fonts ... umm use ur imagination Wink

dont use more assasins. think on other stuffs. im done with assasins for a while:P

38>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Legacy

Legacy
Im here fairly often!

wrath wrote:
Legacy wrote:its not hard comming from a kid who gets like 1 fpm in a old ass game i mean srsly i play with 30 fps and could gaunt more than 1fpm in a scirm

lol sad. I never take this game seriously. To know that you think your so damn amazing cuz your doing better then me in a video game honestly makes you a living fail.

As for you melee your just a little 14 year old kid that thinks hes so damn gangster when really your a friendless fail at life that should actually go outside instead of staying inside on a computer trying to make friends with someone you will probably never see
How am I a living fail when I have income every two weeks, drive a nice car, pay my own college tution, pay my own car insurance, and pay my cellphone bill.

I guess thats failing?

39>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

virtuosity wrote:
Abyss wrote:gtfo my topic Evil or Very Mad

I don't know if you directed this comment towards me but I do have to say this is a forum. People express their opinions how they want.

I don't know why you and Legacy should be hating me. I did nothing in return for you to hate me. I guess when I say I charge people for a signature people grow a chip on their shoulders. Even if that is the case why do you even care because it isn't making your life any more miserable, not to say that it is. Another thing this isn't "Your" topic. It is a topic for the quake community and quite frankly I don't care what you say because it is the internet and I can freely post what I want.

Now you and legacy can go off and create a hate virtuosity club or you can just get over the fact that I charge people.

didn't read that because not everything is about you.
and not everything is serious.

i might've read the first few sentences.

40>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Legacy wrote:
wrath wrote:

How am I a living fail when I have income every two weeks, drive a nice car, pay my own college tution, pay my own car insurance, and pay my cellphone bill.

I guess thats failing?

Soooooo, if you had a means to make some extra money by, I dont know.... lets say selling something, it may benefit ya? I cant believe you pay all of those bills and can say "nope, im good. Dont need any extra money for me".

I wouldnt agree with, well lets use you as an example, for argueement sake. I would disagree with selling yourself for male prostitution, but I could understand the need to make a buck. If thats what you would have to offer, even thought the services are ignorant to me.... I guess you have to do what you have to do. More power to ya, buy knee pads.

Disagreeing with someones need for money is ignorant, becasue we all could use some extra cash. Disagreeing with their means, is your personal opinion.

Atleast he isnt out tugging one off for some "johns" in a public rest area. Hes selling sigs. Want 1? Buy it. Dont want one? Move on through.

I do think, however, this little example may bring us closer to the answer on how you afford all those things you mentioned.

41>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

T@D wrote:buy knee pads.

i lol'd

42>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Legacy

Legacy
Im here fairly often!

T@D i can afford all of these things thanks to a wonderful man name Paul Rudy Hutchins
aka my Grandfather a very generous selfless person who id spend all my school breaks and holidays with working on cars,going hunting and fishing, goiong to car shows etc i inherited my car and a large sum of money that can prolly last me till im 40, but if I had it my waya nd could give all these things back that he has taught me and provided me with just to have him b ack for a day i would give it all up i am very grateful to him and i await the day i get to thank him in person =]

43>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

if you have a large sum of money then why can't you pay for the |rps| server? >.>

44>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Seepage

Seepage
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 616408

45>SiGGy ShOp<  - abyss. - Page 2 Empty Re: >SiGGy ShOp< - abyss. Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 am

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

locked by request

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum