*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

start of my new novel:"Stalker"

+6
beatles
YeTi
ghettoelf
Virtuosity
ganjaholic.
k1llampt
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

i just started writing a new novel, wanted some feedback on what i have so far...not very much but anyway lol... here it is leave your thoughts and comments plz and thx

The phone rings. Private name. Private number. Fucking telemarketers. I answer the
phone half expecting some blind AT&T salesman to pitch me a line, instead it’s my stalker “ex-wife.”
“What the hell do you want?”
“Where’s my son!”

I think for a moment before responding. You see, get in a crash with someone, hit them
just hard enough to hear their brain hit the back of their skull, and for the rest of your life
they’ll call every day and ask why you touched them as a little girl. I hang up the phone and
grab the keys from the table, glancing back out the window to see black clouds and a bleeding
sun setting behind some corporate offices. I need a drink. As I walk into the hall, the lights
flicker on and off, rhythmic almost, with the sound of moans and banging on the wall. I hate
living here. Every day you come home to the same $!#@, people fucking next door and strangers
calling to say that you’re the biggest asshole they’ve ever known. Thanks, as if I didn’t know
that already.

I need a drink. The closest bar just happens to be a fucking great distance of 13 miles,
now that wouldn’t be a problem except for the fact that the only car I have is now totaled. You
see, this is where everything went to $!#@. This little piece of hell I like to call my life, well
needless to say it wasn’t always like this. I wasn’t always the biggest asshole you’ve ever
known. No, the fact is that, three weeks ago, my life completely changed.

From that day, every day was the worst day of my life. My own personal hell. That day,
three weeks ago, I was driving down Connor Street with my girlfriend Lia and our 3 year old
daughter Emily, when some blonde in a shitty 1980’s suburban T-boned us. Crunching metal.
Crunching bones. It all sounds the same when it’s happening in half a seconds’ time. Every
sound you don’t want to hear, that’s what I hear. Horns are blaring. Still blaring. Still blaring. My
horn.

I lift my body up just enough to quiet the noise and look into what is left of the
back seat. This is when every day is the worst day.
“Emily!”
“Daddy!” she says weakly
“It’s going to be alright,” I cry, “everything’s going to be alright.”
I can only watch as the blood streams down her soft cheek, across her forehead. I reach into
the seat for her as she holds her outstretched arms awaiting the hug she desires, but she won’t
get that hug. I can feel my arms getting heavy. The blackness comes swiftly and then I’m gone.
I am nowhere. I can see nothing. I feel nothing. Nothing. Then, I hear screams in the blackness.
Those screams that I dread, the ones that make every day the worst day, they’re calling my name.
I open my eyes to see Lia, mouth gaping, staring wide-eyed at me.
“What’s wrong?”
No response. She’s in shock.

Last edited by k1llampt on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

2start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 pm

ganjaholic.

ganjaholic.
I Just got here!

That's awesome bro

3start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

thanks man, i appreciate the compliment bro Very Happy

4start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 pm

ganjaholic.

ganjaholic.
I Just got here!

:indeed:

5start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Very good so far. Have to post the rest when you finish or hook it up Smile

6start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

umm well i will post the first chapter, but it might be very long, i may just set up some sort of dload for the first five chapters or somethin
idk yet, post your thoughts below

7start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

PDF (:

or if you are being extremely serious about this and publish books I will by one to support as well as to read Razz

By the way you might want to take that to heart... I hate reading books.. very very very very few do I ever like.

8start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

i am serious, im an aspiring novelist, i have written two so far, this is my latest, i plan to get it published, but i will definitely get you a copy as soon as i can

9start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

k1llampt wrote:i am serious, im an aspiring novelist, i have written two so far, this is my latest, i plan to get it published, but i will definitely get you a copy as soon as i can

What are you typing them up on?

10start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

worD? lol

11start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

ghettoelf

ghettoelf
Retired
Retired

one word MORE!!!!

12start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

whadya mean one word more

13start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

No clue lol..

I think there might be an option in word to animated it to PDF.. maybe I will check and let you know Smile

EDIT: Never mind. In Microsoft Word 2007 just go file > save as and change the file extension to PDF and there you go.

14start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

nice dude, this is good!

good luck with your future, hope it all works out!! :>

15start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 pm

beatles

beatles
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

amen.

that is a great start. i'd like to read the whole novel. Smile

http://www.pwpclan.org

16start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

thanks all, im typing as we speak, and i will make it a pdf for the first five chapters, because that would be a really long post Very Happy Thanks, i plan to post the first five chapters(rough of course) within the week, let me know what you think so far

17start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Alright, I want the first copy when you get it published. I'll pay loads of $$. That was wicked sweet. Nicely done kill.

And one word more= means post more!!! Kinda of like one word-AWESOME!

18start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

ahh gotcha, and thanks po!son, you will be on of the first of the 50 people that have already asked to be first lol, i'm writing right now lol i might post another excerpt from the novel in a few mins, if u think i should vote yes now

19start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Double post....I want it autographed also kthxbai Smile

20start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Triple post!!!

YES!!!

21start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

lol, alright when i come to a good stopping point, probly in the next three minutes i will post another section

22start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 am

k1llampt

I Just got here!

well i got writer's block right now because it's 1222 so im just gonna post the last few paragraphs i was workin on, i will have more tomorrow and i will post that too

I wake up again gasping for air, as the rush floods out of me. I miss it already. I need it
already. The next high. A better high. Any high. Thats what im looking for. James Maduck, that’s
who I am. I don’t have enough to buy what I want. What I need. Maybe if I get drunk enough,
I’ll forget it all. Maybe if i get drunk enough, I’ll sink farther into the blackness. Maybe.
Hopefully.

I sit at the smooth, round table of my self-punishment. Screaming to the world. Asking
for them to see my pain. No one listens. Everyone so into their own personal lives, to even
notice me hammering my will into submission. Talking. Talking. Whispers. No more sounds. No
more sight. No more anything. I’m in the blackness again, though it feels better this time to be
alone. To not have to deal with everyones shit. No more neighbors fucking in the room beside
you. No more strangers calling. No more people.

This is my new paradise. Just as I begin to enjoy the solitary of my own mind, the voices
start to pull me back again. I fight them, but it’s of no use. Inevetiably, I will ascend once again
to the ‘normal’ world. My eyes flash open. Music playing. People talking. Nothing has changed. I
could have died, and no one in this world would even know. No one would mourn for me. No
one would need me. I would be the same as I am now. Nothing. This is why I crave to be alone,
why I need that high. Because human interaction just isn’t enough for me.

23start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Po!son wrote:Alright, I want the first copy when you get it published. I'll pay loads of $$. That was wicked sweet. Nicely done kill.

And one word more= means post more!!! Kinda of like one word-AWESOME!
To late.. he already finished it and published it.. just playing it off like he didn't.. I got the first copy, I claimed it.. bish XD

24start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

YeTi wrote:nice dude, this is good!

good luck with your future, hope it all works out!! :>

Complimented me on the logo, another compliment here....

Who the hell is this Yeti impostor?

http://www.pwpclan.org

25start of my new novel:"Stalker" Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

idk but he's sucking up and kissing ass... where usually he sucks ass

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum