*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cfg question

+8
id
Politix
*b|K*
T@D
ToT@L
Rambo
ReAper
neko
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cfg question Empty Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 am

Tad or any admin. Would it be possible to make it able to walk threw bodies? It can screw up a round or just mess up timing when you run into team mates. Its just a question, if not its cool just thought id ask

2Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:59 am

neko

neko
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

good quaston cuse i run in to tham all the tiem ... I think we should do that tho ..its agood idey i do get pissed couse thire in my why and i cant shot tham out of my why that sucs to

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

3Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Yea, I get mad too people just barral thru me and push me in front of enemy which causes me to get froze... so yup good idea!

4Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

im used to solid bodies, but i do admit in the bigger matches it can become an inconvenience at times

im fine either way though, leave it or change it :phone:

5Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Rambo

Rambo
I'm here way too much!

ReAper wrote:im used to solid bodies, but i do admit in the bigger matches it can become an inconvenience at times

im fine either way though, leave it or change it
Same here.

6Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Tady poo! where are youuuuu!

7Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:19 pm

ToT@L

ToT@L
Retired
Retired

W!feY wrote:Yea, I get mad too people just barral thru me and push me in front of enemy which causes me to get froze... so yup good idea!

http://www.noobs.org

8Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:02 am

i haven't had probs walking thru bodies but maybe that's just me. our scrims haven't been that big. but also i would like it better if we were able to move the frozen bodies again. as of now, frozen bodies remain in stationary positions.

9Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

whats teh command?

http://www.pwpclan.org

10Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

T@D wrote:whats teh command?

it's the server flags you use that decide of bodies are solid or not

dmflags (default=0) <-- Determines which game options are in effect. These values are cumulative (for instance, to disable falling damage and footsteps, you set this value to 40):
8 = No falling damage --> Disables players from receiving damage due to falling.
16 = Fixed field of view --> Disables players from adjusting the cg_fov variable on their client.
32 = No footsteps --> Turns off the footstep noise.
64 = No item reset --> Only active when in freezetag or lastmanstanding (see g_gameMod). It causes all living players at the end of the point to not have their weapons and armor reset. This puts them at a disadvantage.
128 = No team reset --> Only active when in freezetag or lastmanstanding (see g_gameMod). It causes the team that won the last point to not reset, which means that people who were dead/frozen at the end of the last point will stay dead/frozen until they are melted or until their team loses a point.
256 = Weapons stay --> Only active when in freezetag (see g_gameMod). It causes dropped weapons to stay and not be freed.
512 = No playerclip --> Allows players to walk along ledges and go on the roofs of maps without being stopped by some invisible wall. An unfortunate side effect is that you may fall through some see-through floors.
1024 = Nightmare mode --> Only active when in freezetag or lastmanstanding (see g_gameMod). In both g_gameMods, you'll do 8 times the normal amount of damage and you'll start with tons of weapons and ammo. In freezetag, you'll automelt faster and melt other people faster.
2048 = No world damage --> Disabled players from receiving damage from lava, slime, and water. Note: if you turn this on and are playing in freezetag, a frozen body shot into the lava will no longer automelt.
4096 = Other Player Clip --> Allows players to walk through other players, rather than bump into them. This is useful for servers that are very popular but use smaller maps.

Judging by the last one, I guess we try 4096 if we're wanting to see how walk thru bodies work out for us (not sure if we gotta add some of the other values like no fall damage to that number or if it's included - will need tested)

OR

just ask an admin at Dallas Noghost or H$ Server what flag they use - cuz they have walk thru bodies

11Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

actually.. try dmflag 6152

no "other" player clip

no world damage

no fall damage

should do the trick i think..

12Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:29 am

.acid wrote: i would like it better if we were able to move the frozen bodies again. as of now, frozen bodies remain in stationary positions.

any chance to change? Cfg question 898632

13Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:36 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

i find the tdm boost to be far gayer than not bein able to blast bodies apart - i haven't been sent flying in over a week!!! love it heh

14Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:36 pm

i agree the tdm boost is occasionally annoying. but haven't had too many instances being blown into enemy fire. however i found it helpful to be able to move your team's frozen bodies from open areas to thaw behind cover. also known as the take-cover-thaw Smile

15Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Rambo

Rambo
I'm here way too much!

.acid wrote:however i found it helpful to be able to move your team's frozen bodies from open areas to thaw behind cover. also known as the take-cover-thaw Smile
Smile

16Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Changed, tested, working. Ty reap for the command.

No way to fix the boost except downgrading
Is that what we wqant r leave it?

http://www.pwpclan.org

17Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:29 pm

T@D wrote:Changed, tested, working. Ty reap for the command.

No way to fix the boost except downgrading
Is that what we wqant r leave it?

tad what do you mean by downgrading? if that means getting back the ^^ take-cover-thaw ^^, then yes!

18Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Leave it. The boost is annoyin as honky donky. Thanks for the body change Tad! <3

19Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:48 am

bah, fiddlesticks Cfg question 953550 Cfg question 953550

20Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 am

*b|K*

Retired
Retired

im with u acid i like being able to move the bodies and shit oh well doesnt rly matter

21Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 am

ReAper

ReAper
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

i can find postiives to both if we have to choose

if people would just aim before shooting we wouldn't have to worry about being boosted all over the place and i'd be fine with going back to having boost on so we can move bodies..

but fact of the matter is when boost was on whenever i'd go to peak into quad or any room for that matter and a teammate would be behind me they'd shoot me in the ass, inevitably sending me to my death - since i know that wont be any different if we go back to it i'd much rather see it remain as is

like i said, there's positives to both but in our particular case i think it's best we don't turn boost back on

22Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:31 pm

*b|K* wrote:im with u acid i like being able to move the bodies and shit oh well doesnt rly matter

did i mention it's also fun to taunt eRa guys by gaunting their frozen bodies around the map?

23Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:38 pm

lmao

24Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:45 am

neko

neko
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

.acid wrote:
*b|K* wrote:im with u acid i like being able to move the bodies and shit oh well doesnt rly matter

did i mention it's also fun to taunt eRa guys by gaunting their frozen bodies around the map?

thats what you sopes to do

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

25Cfg question Empty Re: Cfg question Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 am

Politix

Politix
I Just got here!

But if u make the bodies noclipped its really hard to gaunt people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum