*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

start of my new novel:"Stalker"

+6
beatles
YeTi
ghettoelf
Virtuosity
ganjaholic.
k1llampt
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty start of my new novel:"Stalker" Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

i just started writing a new novel, wanted some feedback on what i have so far...not very much but anyway lol... here it is leave your thoughts and comments plz and thx

The phone rings. Private name. Private number. Fucking telemarketers. I answer the
phone half expecting some blind AT&T salesman to pitch me a line, instead it’s my stalker “ex-wife.”
“What the hell do you want?”
“Where’s my son!”

I think for a moment before responding. You see, get in a crash with someone, hit them
just hard enough to hear their brain hit the back of their skull, and for the rest of your life
they’ll call every day and ask why you touched them as a little girl. I hang up the phone and
grab the keys from the table, glancing back out the window to see black clouds and a bleeding
sun setting behind some corporate offices. I need a drink. As I walk into the hall, the lights
flicker on and off, rhythmic almost, with the sound of moans and banging on the wall. I hate
living here. Every day you come home to the same $!#@, people fucking next door and strangers
calling to say that you’re the biggest asshole they’ve ever known. Thanks, as if I didn’t know
that already.

I need a drink. The closest bar just happens to be a fucking great distance of 13 miles,
now that wouldn’t be a problem except for the fact that the only car I have is now totaled. You
see, this is where everything went to $!#@. This little piece of hell I like to call my life, well
needless to say it wasn’t always like this. I wasn’t always the biggest asshole you’ve ever
known. No, the fact is that, three weeks ago, my life completely changed.

From that day, every day was the worst day of my life. My own personal hell. That day,
three weeks ago, I was driving down Connor Street with my girlfriend Lia and our 3 year old
daughter Emily, when some blonde in a shitty 1980’s suburban T-boned us. Crunching metal.
Crunching bones. It all sounds the same when it’s happening in half a seconds’ time. Every
sound you don’t want to hear, that’s what I hear. Horns are blaring. Still blaring. Still blaring. My
horn.

I lift my body up just enough to quiet the noise and look into what is left of the
back seat. This is when every day is the worst day.
“Emily!”
“Daddy!” she says weakly
“It’s going to be alright,” I cry, “everything’s going to be alright.”
I can only watch as the blood streams down her soft cheek, across her forehead. I reach into
the seat for her as she holds her outstretched arms awaiting the hug she desires, but she won’t
get that hug. I can feel my arms getting heavy. The blackness comes swiftly and then I’m gone.
I am nowhere. I can see nothing. I feel nothing. Nothing. Then, I hear screams in the blackness.
Those screams that I dread, the ones that make every day the worst day, they’re calling my name.
I open my eyes to see Lia, mouth gaping, staring wide-eyed at me.
“What’s wrong?”
No response. She’s in shock.

Last edited by k1llampt on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

26start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

idk but he's sucking up and kissing ass... where usually he sucks ass

27start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:30 am

k1llampt

I Just got here!

thanks all

28start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

More, more, more...
Get off the writers block and let's get a move on it xD

29start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 pm

ghettoelf

ghettoelf
Retired
Retired

i mean more to read

30start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 pm

YeTi

YeTi
Retired
Retired

lool, idk i just like all the creativity. im jealous SO FUCK YOU

31start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

thanks all, im writin more right now, hopin to finish another suspenseful excerpt tonight, maybe ill post, maybe i wont, you guys decide

32start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:24 pm

ghettoelf

ghettoelf
Retired
Retired

please post its interesting

33start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm

ganjaholic.

ganjaholic.
I Just got here!

this writing is givin me EYEGASMS

34start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

alright ill post another section soon Very Happy

35start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 am

k1llampt

I Just got here!

still workin, will post later today

36start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

bump

37start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Well get on it lazy ass xD

38start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

sorry, im workin im workin, its frustrating, and time consuming to come up with the right word choice, sentence fluency and progression though, so ill keep you updated on the next release, which will probably be the first few chapters in a pdf format and u will have to download them

39start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

WTF?!?!?!?!? I have to work for your novel now! Sigh.... Rolling Eyes

40start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

lol, well i guess youll never find out what happens

41start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

you should write this epic novel, then on the very last page end it with "...and they all died of Syphilis". That would sell like no other book.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

42start of my new novel:"Stalker" - Page 2 Empty Re: start of my new novel:"Stalker" Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm

k1llampt

I Just got here!

thanks but no thanks tool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum