*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

E N V I M E aka Pronstar

+9
Shadow
Calie
comprichard
tool
T@D
Po!son
pronst4r
__Smokey__
JoReL
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

Well I just connected to ss desire server to get something of fun, the server is getting full, nice xD lol, So in the second game One guy called E N V I M E connected to the server and I noticed autofire shoots that he did ...

So I started demoing and got him in the same shot that Axel did using autofire the last time That I caught him.

2:19-2:21, It is the one time but it is a solid time, It is more than enough, rl to dungeon, The guy in dungeon Used Railjump while Envime was jumping and shooted, Envime jumped for try to hide the autofire, but it made the shoot more obvious 'cause do that shoot jumping would be harder than without jump.

So I asked to shadow for his ip and then In the xfire Pronstar gave me his ip and told me it was him, I didn't know it was him, but it seems like he's still hacking.

Here's the demo and the convo...

http://era.noghost.net/html/files/autofire.dm3

[21:30] Abstract Thought: 71.13.16.206
[21:30] .JoReL.: you were autofiring
[21:30] .JoReL.: and i didnt know it was you
[21:30] Abstract Thought: Lmao
[21:30] .JoReL.: enough prony
[21:30] .JoReL.: why you have to hakc
[21:30] Abstract Thought: I'm autofiring? i was noobing it up the last game because I didn't have sound
[21:30] .JoReL.: i don't undertand you
[21:30] .JoReL.: please dude
[21:30] Abstract Thought: LOL
[21:30] Abstract Thought: Removed.
[21:30] .JoReL.: just got the shot from dungeon to rl
[21:30] .JoReL.: axel did the same shoot
[21:30] .JoReL.: when he autofired
[21:30] .JoReL.: and i caught him
[21:30] .JoReL.: the last time.
[21:30] .JoReL.: THE SAME:
[21:30] Abstract Thought: Put the demo up
[21:31] .JoReL.: sorry dude.
[21:31] Abstract Thought: Idc Smile
[21:31] .JoReL.: i will.

I posted here in suspected cheaters just to follow all the process stuff because the shoot is too obvious to be in suspected cheaters.

2E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i watched the demo....very short cause he speced after being asked about it, and i thought was weird that he sat in yellow with gaunt and console down then got that amazing shot off...

3E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:51 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

more to add, after he got the kill in red armor, went to gaunt and missed the next guy... toggle?

4E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

moved to suspected.

5E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

__Smokey__ wrote:more to add, after he got the kill in red armor, went to gaunt and missed the next guy... toggle?

Honestly, I wanted to stay away from this topic because I find people who defend themselves in their own topics become too obsessed with it and just say stupid things. So this will be my only post on it, I promise you that. I had console down because I was tweaking with FOV and enemy models. Not only that, but I was speaking to my Mom who had stepped into my room as I was doing this. Why was I tweaking with FOV and enemy models? Because, since I started playing a little more lately I haven't had a decent config and have been asking around for some. Ask prod, while in the server the previous game I had asked him if he could let me use his config. Now, if you honestly think that is a suspicious shot then you must not have seen games I have had before. I have made much crazier, better, and out of this world rail shots than that one, simple shot. Jorel, I know why you put this up here and I find it ridiculous. I was sucking the game before because I was rage mode, had my iPod on loud couldn't hear Quake and wasn't really focused. Took my iPod off the next game and started to try, had 25 kills Jorel starts off about how I'm hacking because hes going like what...1 FPM? Doesn't realize who I am so he starts to point his finger and say I'm hacking due to the amount of his "suckage" that game. It doesn't bother me what-so-ever that you posted the demo because I know I play clean and have for quite some time now. Good day to you.

6E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

just giving my opinion on what i saw... i cant see your pc screen and know what u are doing... im sure alot of people would say the same thing.

7E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:11 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

I'd like to add this topic too so you guys can comparate this demo with axel's demo
http://era.noghost.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5306&highlight=axel

Axel admited to use autofire after he get caught cheating, Nicked could confirm that.

Comparate boths demo if you guys aren't sure.

8E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Well, knowing that AF is harder to detect than WH, my opinion after watching the demo several times, is this. IMHO I think anyone who was camping right there, and you could hear him in dungeon, could have made that shot, the way he came out of dungeon. If he would have came out of dungeon like most people do, it might have been a harder shot to make. The demo is too short, and I don't think you can base it off of that one shot.

That's my personal opinion. Thanks.

9E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

Pronstar We don't care about what you were doing in that moment when you pressed up the console... The fact... The obvious fact here is that You get caught cheating with that time, 'nuff said and you know me very well...
I'm not a random player who accuses to EVERYBODY, I only and ONLY post When I got a really good Proof and everybody could say it.

I've caught alot of cheaters so you aren't the first, there is list and you are now included there. The people can say that all the players that I've accused were proven cheaters, so I'm not a random player posting in suspected cheaters sections and I don't have nothing personal against you, Just now we were friends, I have still our conversation in xfire logs when you admited that you hacked against merky one time to see if you could beat his autofire and you said you couldn't and that he won that game. I saved that info for myselft Because you told me that you wanted get your reputation back and to have a new chance and opportunity to be playing here... So if I have something personal against you, Why I Didn't post that solid proof? Because I knew that many players wanted give you a chance and I was there too, but well since you started hacking again I guess I have to post it now.

10E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

Po!son wrote:Well, knowing that AF is harder to detect than WH, my opinion after watching the demo several times, is this. IMHO I think anyone who was camping right there, and you could hear him in dungeon, could have made that shot, the way he came out of dungeon. If he would have came out of dungeon like most people do, it might have been a harder shot to make. The demo is too short, and I don't think you can base it off of that one shot.

I'd recommend you watch axel demo, That shoot is possible but only with your aim higher than that, He aimmed at floor's brim, and not only that he was also jumping, So it makes that shoot still more impossible and considering and comparing it with axel's demo It is almost the exacltly and the same autofire shoot.

11E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

JoReL wrote:Pronstar We don't care about what you were doing

Jorel, I appreciate you posting the demo here... I really do. But....

Don't use the word "we" please. You stated "your" thoughts and opinions.... don't lump us all into the same group please.

I don't watch many demos anymore... but I'll watch this one. I will post my unbiased opinion tomorrow.

And lastly Jorel, I'm only saying this because I haven't before.... You are basically the only admin in the era forums that shows up anymore, none of the others seem to care much about it.....looking at the post count, due to so many old ppl leaving and new people starting, the site is fairly slow other then to use for demo uploads. To you it seems... at era, you feel your posts are "law".... it's not like that here. Just a friendly reminder.

http://www.pwpclan.org

12E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

Alright. I did watch both demos, and like I told you on x-fire, Axels looked more suspicious to me than Prons did. That's my personal opinion.

13E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

JoReL wrote:
Po!son wrote:Well, knowing that AF is harder to detect than WH, my opinion after watching the demo several times, is this. IMHO I think anyone who was camping right there, and you could hear him in dungeon, could have made that shot, the way he came out of dungeon. If he would have came out of dungeon like most people do, it might have been a harder shot to make. The demo is too short, and I don't think you can base it off of that one shot.

I'd recommend you watch axel demo, That shoot is possible but only with you have your aim higher than that, He aimmed at floor's brim, and not only that he was also jumping, So it makes that shoot still more impossible and considering and comparing it with axel's demo It is almost the exacltly and the same autofire shoot.

See? I post one thing, and then I can't help but posting again until it's too late and this whole thing becomes a war. It would be in your best interest, Jorel, to stay away from posting the conversations we have had on Xfire. You know why? Because, you know I have plenty of things on you, about you, about things you have done on Quake but I have never truly went all out to post it...why not? Because I don't want to ruin what you dearly love..and that is a video game. Now, speaking of this whole AxeL thing..I don't want to be compared to him so you should quit now. AxeL made one thing very clear on that topic you posted against him, you are a hypocrite. The worst one I think I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. I told you some things over Xfire about people, about hackers that you didn't know of that dropped, configs, hacks that work/don't work, etc. You really would be making a bad move if you decided to go against me, it's not a threat that I'm making Jorel; it is a promise. A promise that if you decide to make a wrong move things will be turned against you for the worst. I did indeed hack against merky, and if I remember correctly Merky knew that I was. And if he didn't he does now ;]. What is horrible to see is the fact that everybody who drops gets these instant second chances by clans. I have to wait 2 years to join a decent clan and some people who dropped months ago are already in well developed teams. That is the reason this community is dying, you people spend too much time trying to bust hackers and split the community apart instead of coming together and having fun. Having fun means to lower your sense of competitiveness and look past how maybe, just maybe somebody out there is indeed better than you. I chose to tell you those things because you talk about "friends" and "friendship" and how (and I quote) "Merky isn't a true friend to you I am I always liked you". Or something along those lines I believe is what was said by you that night on xfire. At that point I didn't really care what I told you because I wasn't playing Q3 or even really thinking about it at that time but now I decide to come back, and that is when you want to post things about me and what words have been exchanged. It's just like Axel, he hacks while in your clan you defend him and swear up and down that he is a legit player. But then after he gets removed from your clan and drops..then claims to play legit once again, he then is no longer a legit player. Even though the first time he was playing while in your clan, he really was hacking and it was more obvious than the second.

Hopefully people around these forums will use some sort of intelligence and see what Jorel does and what he tries to do. I even told Poison this:

"I know exactly what is going to happen when things start to not go his way, he'll post a conversation we had a week or so ago..and use it against me"

I'm hoping this will be my last post, but I can't stick to my first promise so I won't promise again Razz.

14E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:52 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

Well Pron you know , We could keep discusing all the day and flamming the topic, I agree with many things about what you said in that last post.

Let's the people review the demo, And I talked about the conversations just to clear you up that If I'd never posted it , It was because I acted like a friend, we can keep talking in xfire if you wanna add me again or Pm me.

EDITED.

Tad just read your post, Well I've never tried to make my post law in .eRa forums, My intention never have been act like that so my apologies btw, but It may Looks like that Since I'm the only admin like online now with tog and wolf sometimes, sorry for use "WE", I included people that didn't post here, just xfire convos but I understood what you mean, hope to see your review soon.

15E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

JoReL wrote:Well Pron you know , We could keep discusing all the day and flamming the topic, So Let's the people review the demo, And I talked about the conversations just to clear you up that If I'd never posted it , It was because I acted like a friend, we can keep talking in xfire if you wanna add me again or Pm me.

This is my point, you are a hypocrite. You post me for cheating and now you want to "be friends"? Come on dude, you know what the answer is to that. Lol I can't believe you actually...wow forget it.

16E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

pronstar said he wasn't using sound

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

17E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:11 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

pronst4r wrote:
JoReL wrote:Well Pron you know , We could keep discusing all the day and flamming the topic, So Let's the people review the demo, And I talked about the conversations just to clear you up that If I'd never posted it , It was because I acted like a friend, we can keep talking in xfire if you wanna add me again or Pm me.

This is my point, you are a hypocrite. You post me for cheating and now you want to "be friends"? Come on dude, you know what the answer is to that. Lol I can't believe you actually...wow forget it.

Let's talk in PM... =l...
Call me w/e you want, You are/were my online friend and I'm a loyal friend but I won't cover a friend hacking and who makes to the people believe him that trusted in him that he's clean...
Xfire or Pm...

18E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

pronst4r wrote: I was rage mode, had my iPod on loud couldn't hear Quake and wasn't really focused. Took my iPod off the next game and started to try, had 25 kills Jorel starts off about how I'm hacking because hes going like what...1 FPM? Doesn't realize who I am so he starts to point his finger and say I'm hacking due to the amount of his "suckage" that game.

I assumed he had sound that demo... just not prior?

19E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 pm

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

sounds like your worried abit there jorel
fess up pron give us the goods you got on woow

20E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

comprichard wrote:sounds like your worried abit there jorel
I try to avoid the bs and flamming in this topic to make everybody review the demo and you come saying that I was worried? Pronstar has posted topics about me, there are topics, People can check them and make their conclusion, if you want, give me your xfire and I can send you MORE INFO about it.

On the topic? Did you review the demo?

21E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I watched the demo..... I can not really post a solid opinion. Part of me watched the demo, thought it was suspicious... part of me watched and knows for a fact I have made those same exact shots on a number of occasions.... and I suck at this game.

IMO only... It's inconclusive. I, still to this day, remember a shot I made on BigBuck about 15 months ago..... a 1v1.. I was strafing through rocket... he popped up from dun... I was looking right, while strafing....going towards yellow.. and hit him almost the 2nd his head popped up past the floor..... It was a reaction... and I didn't even hear him. (remember that buckles? Smile )

Anyway. I'll be honest and say that either way, my opinion may be tainted by biased due to being friends with pron. I don't want to think he hacks... so maybe I don't see it. Or maybe it's not there... who knows.

2 more quick things..... vor-requiem.. who was there... hacker.... I need to get reaper an updated list :/

and 2 ty Jorel for your post... it was nice to see you post respectfully towards me.

22E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:28 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

JoReL wrote:
comprichard wrote:sounds like your worried abit there jorel
I try to avoid the bs and flamming in this topic to make everybody review the demo and you come saying that I was worried? Pronstar has posted topics about me, there are topics, People can check them and make their conclusion, if you want, give me your xfire and I can send you MORE INFO about it.

On the topic? Did you review the demo?

Since I already posted about the demo... you can't ask me that same question!! Razz

But ya... The Jorel situation with the name WoOw is a different topic.... not for this thread...

Granted... It's already been proven they are the same person.

23E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Calie

I Just got here!

before i read anything i looked at the demo and the only suspicious shot i saw was that dung rj to rl shot.... it cuolda been luck, or he coulda just shot when he heard a railgun or something, but pron has been caught before for autofire so im not sure

24E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:01 am

Po!son

Po!son
Retired
Retired

tool wrote:

pronstar said he wasn't using sound

He said the 1st game he had his i-pod on, then took it off and that's when Jorel started.

25E N V I M E aka Pronstar Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 am

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Calie wrote:before i read anything i looked at the demo and the only suspicious shot i saw was that dung rj to rl shot.... it cuolda been luck, or he coulda just shot when he heard a railgun or something, but pron has been caught before for autofire so im not sure

Welcome to the forums Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next