*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

E N V I M E aka Pronstar

+9
Shadow
Calie
comprichard
tool
T@D
Po!son
pronst4r
__Smokey__
JoReL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty E N V I M E aka Pronstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm

JoReL

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

Well I just connected to ss desire server to get something of fun, the server is getting full, nice xD lol, So in the second game One guy called E N V I M E connected to the server and I noticed autofire shoots that he did ...

So I started demoing and got him in the same shot that Axel did using autofire the last time That I caught him.

2:19-2:21, It is the one time but it is a solid time, It is more than enough, rl to dungeon, The guy in dungeon Used Railjump while Envime was jumping and shooted, Envime jumped for try to hide the autofire, but it made the shoot more obvious 'cause do that shoot jumping would be harder than without jump.

So I asked to shadow for his ip and then In the xfire Pronstar gave me his ip and told me it was him, I didn't know it was him, but it seems like he's still hacking.

Here's the demo and the convo...

http://era.noghost.net/html/files/autofire.dm3

[21:30] Abstract Thought: 71.13.16.206
[21:30] .JoReL.: you were autofiring
[21:30] .JoReL.: and i didnt know it was you
[21:30] Abstract Thought: Lmao
[21:30] .JoReL.: enough prony
[21:30] .JoReL.: why you have to hakc
[21:30] Abstract Thought: I'm autofiring? i was noobing it up the last game because I didn't have sound
[21:30] .JoReL.: i don't undertand you
[21:30] .JoReL.: please dude
[21:30] Abstract Thought: LOL
[21:30] Abstract Thought: Removed.
[21:30] .JoReL.: just got the shot from dungeon to rl
[21:30] .JoReL.: axel did the same shoot
[21:30] .JoReL.: when he autofired
[21:30] .JoReL.: and i caught him
[21:30] .JoReL.: the last time.
[21:30] .JoReL.: THE SAME:
[21:30] Abstract Thought: Put the demo up
[21:31] .JoReL.: sorry dude.
[21:31] Abstract Thought: Idc Smile
[21:31] .JoReL.: i will.

I posted here in suspected cheaters just to follow all the process stuff because the shoot is too obvious to be in suspected cheaters.

26E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 am

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Calie wrote:before i read anything i looked at the demo and the only suspicious shot i saw was that dung rj to rl shot.... it cuolda been luck, or he coulda just shot when he heard a railgun or something, but pron has been caught before for autofire so im not sure

Welcome to the forums Smile

http://www.pwpclan.org

27E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 am

Shadow

Retired
Retired

>;o we haz calie nao

28E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 am

pronst4r

I Just got here!

tool wrote:
Po!son wrote:Well, knowing that AF is harder to detect than WH, my opinion after watching the demo several times, is this. IMHO I think anyone who was camping right there, and you could hear him in dungeon, could have made that shot, the way he came out of dungeon. If he would have came out of dungeon like most people do, it might have been a harder shot to make. The demo is too short, and I don't think you can base it off of that one shot.

That's my personal opinion. Thanks.

pronstar said he wasn't using sound

During that shot I did...I said the previous game I was not.

29E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 am

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Calie wrote:before i read anything i looked at the demo and the only suspicious shot i saw was that dung rj to rl shot.... it cuolda been luck, or he coulda just shot when he heard a railgun or something, but pron has been caught before for autofire so im not sure

And since when have I been caught with it? I've never been caught using autofire and I never will because I play clean.

30E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 pm

prodigy

I Just got here!

pronst4r wrote:

And since when have I been caught with it? I've never been caught using autofire and I never will because I play clean.

due to your reputation, i was always under the impression that you were caught =/

31E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 pm

prodigy

I Just got here!

as for the demo, it looks clean to me, and so does axel's shot lol they both have been play many years more than me and ive hit crazier shots than those so....

32E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

So far I can remember, pron either dropped or admitted to have hacked, some years ago. Then he messed a lot with merky which has been suspected a lot. Which got pron suspected also. I haven't reviewed the demo, and I will not. It's pointless. From what i've red, I know what i'll see, and I know that this is a fairly possible shot that has been made. I won't make any comments on one shot only.

33E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:43 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Somehow wrote:So far I can remember, pron either dropped or admitted to have hacked, some years ago. Then he messed a lot with merky which has been suspected a lot. Which got pron suspected also. I haven't reviewed the demo, and I will not. It's pointless. From what i've red, I know what i'll see, and I know that this is a fairly possible shot that has been made. I won't make any comments on one shot only.

Years ago yet I still catch flack for it while the other kids in the game dropped only a few months ago with the new NoGhost but they get a "free pass". Doesn't really make sense to me, but I'm not going to complain about it because I can play good on any game..I have nothing to prove to people like Jorel.

34E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

pronst4r wrote:
Somehow wrote:So far I can remember, pron either dropped or admitted to have hacked, some years ago. Then he messed a lot with merky which has been suspected a lot. Which got pron suspected also. I haven't reviewed the demo, and I will not. It's pointless. From what i've red, I know what i'll see, and I know that this is a fairly possible shot that has been made. I won't make any comments on one shot only.

Years ago yet I still catch flack for it while the other kids in the game dropped only a few months ago with the new NoGhost but they get a "free pass". Doesn't really make sense to me, but I'm not going to complain about it because I can play good on any game..I have nothing to prove to people like Jorel.

And obviously you shouldn't have to. *coughing hard* WoOw ? *coughing hard again*. You hacked years ago. You shouldn't be bothered that much about it anymore. I mean, every crimes as its own sentence. You served your sentence for having cheated. I can't agree more with you about the free pass statement. Almot everybody in the list Maverick gave should've been banned. Yet, none of them has been. Nowadays, if you are caught, you can go free everywhere claiming that proudly, and them join some good clans that only cares about skills. Well. This is it. We're fucked. Let's play the goddamn game, and let's change people's mind.

35E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Somehow wrote:
pronst4r wrote:

And obviously you shouldn't have to. *coughing hard* WoOw ? *coughing hard again*. You hacked years ago. You shouldn't be bothered that much about it anymore. I mean, every crimes as its own sentence. You served your sentence for having cheated. I can't agree more with you about the free pass statement. Almot everybody in the list Maverick gave should've been banned. Yet, none of them has been. Nowadays, if you are caught, you can go free everywhere claiming that proudly, and them join some good clans that only cares about skills. Well. This is it. We're fucked. Let's play the goddamn game, and let's change people's mind.

That's what I've been saying...ridiculous that most of the people got to join clans while I still have to wait longer than any of them. But its not worth losing sleep over, at all. What we should be doing is playing the game and having fun rather than pointing fingers and saying "this guy cheats, post the demo". Let it go, if he cheats he cheats oh well. Get over it, move on, and try to have some fun. If you can't have fun on the game, why play at all?... :F<3.

And I know I sound some-what hypocritical in this post because of what I posted about Jorel but I did it because he is the only person that I would truly go out of my way to get banned due to the fact that, as Tad said "he's an ex cheater who now shits on ex cheaters".

36E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 pm

comprichard

Im here fairly often!

pronst4r wrote:
Somehow wrote:
pronst4r wrote:

That's what I've been saying...ridiculous that most of the people got to join clans while I still have to wait longer than any of them. But its not worth losing sleep over, at all. What we should be doing is playing the game and having fun rather than pointing fingers and saying "this guy cheats, post the demo". Let it go, if he cheats he cheats oh well. Get over it, move on, and try to have some fun. If you can't have fun on the game, why play at all?... :F<3.
thts whats wrong with ppl like you they cheat they need to be -1
Not say oh well its cool

37E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:24 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

comprichard wrote:
pronst4r wrote:
Somehow wrote:
pronst4r wrote:

thts whats wrong with ppl like you they cheat they need to be -1
Not say oh well its cool

You don't get it though, it is a video game not real life. That's why it shouldn't be a part of your life to go out and waste time banning kids that download hacks. Time will take care of that for us, I mean look what happened with -155? The cheaters dropped, whether we did anything about it or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that something will happen again in the future which will continue taking care of the hackers. Obviously ban the guys cheating openly, and following directly through walls, etc. But who cares if he plays good or not and possibly cheats? Just let it go and have fun. Like I said, this is my opinion. You don't have to agree with me, I ask to just respect it.

38E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:54 pm

METALLICAT

I Just got here!

OK First of all, i thought you wernt going to post in this topic because you felt as though you were going to get to obbsessed with it... Good job..

Secondly, whatever problems you and Jorel have with eachother, i suggest you keep it to yourselves. If either of you are suspected of cheating, which you both have before, take it, and dont bitch.

Ill watch the demo tonight, and try to get my 2 cents in... Im leaving for work tommarow.

39E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

METALLICAT wrote:OK First of all, i thought you wernt going to post in this topic because you felt as though you were going to get to obbsessed with it... Good job..

Secondly, whatever problems you and Jorel have with eachother, i suggest you keep it to yourselves. If either of you are suspected of cheating, which you both have before, take it, and dont bitch.

Ill watch the demo tonight, and try to get my 2 cents in... Im leaving for work tommarow.

Maybe you didn't read my second post all the way through, oh well. Shit happens.

40E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 pm

titan

I Just got here!

my 2 cents if anyone is interested

- the demo of pron is clean
- pron has used an af much more previously than 2 years ago
- jorel is clearly getting worried as comp said, what does pron know? Very Happy It doesn't matter anyway as jorel is woOw
- the people who dropped from the new antibot were not all cheaters anyone who says a drop means you cheat is ignorant imo and needs to do some research. but bla bla bla a drop means a hack that's what this community has always followed, that was until a simple cfg command started to make you drop
- jorel and pron both clearly have info on eachother hacking (more info than everyone else, apaprently?) So I would suggest stop trying to catch eachother as you're just gonna draw attention to yourselves and find yourself banned? .. heh who am i kidding Very Happy

just my views on stuff anyway Razz

41E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

The fact is, anyone that has cheated should be kickbanned for a certain amount of time, depending on his behavior and shit. Quake is virtual, not real, but still, the sentences should remain real-like. People beeing forgiven after 2 monthes while they act like fucktards makes me sick.

42E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i agree ant, i for one think a 6 month to a 1 year ban seems fair to the hacking noobs, gives them time to think about using a hack again, and maybe they will find another game to hack in and get caught...

43E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

__Smokey__ wrote:i agree ant, i for one think a 6 month to a 1 year ban seems fair to the hacking noobs, gives them time to think about using a hack again, and maybe they will find another game to hack in and get caught...
Some people like cord will always hack, and will never be respectful with other players. That kind of person should get -1 forever. I think that the amount of banning time should depend on who is going to be banned.

44E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm

pronst4r

I Just got here!

Abstract Thought: Why do you think I beat around the bush?
.JoReL.: I didn't want you to turn around
Abstract Thought: I never came out and admitted anything to you.
.JoReL.: and you know very well
.JoReL.: let's clear somethin
.JoReL.: you know something
.JoReL.: if i'd knew that in the server
.JoReL.: that was you
.JoReL.: i'd never recorded you
Abstract Thought: Why is that?
Abstract Thought: So you don't think I hack now...?
Abstract Thought: Lmfao.
.JoReL.: People
.JoReL.: in the comments
.JoReL.: are saying
.JoReL.: that im wrong
Abstract Thought: Your odd Jorel, very odd.
.JoReL.: so maybe im
Abstract Thought: Are you wrong?
.JoReL.: so I'm thinking about it
Abstract Thought: What do you believe?
.JoReL.: I'd like to explain myself better
Abstract Thought: Were you upset because I was 25-1?
.JoReL.: but since the english
Abstract Thought: Sigh.
.JoReL.: isn't my first language
Abstract Thought: Conversation over.

Ummm? So I'm hoping you guys can lock this now :F.

45E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:44 pm

prodigy

I Just got here!

lol

46E N V I M E aka Pronstar - Page 2 Empty Re: E N V I M E aka Pronstar Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

i think tad will agree with me on this, the demo is short and inconclusive. admins can ban him on his past or what ever, but im locking this for now... if it needs to be unlocked for some 100% solid proof, either myself or another admin will open it up for u..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2