*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roachleader's spam topic

+14
pronst4r
T@D
Virtuosity
*b|K*
yung
Three-Six-N9ne
YeTi
TheRustySpoon
beatles
Merky
Somehow
Cap'n jack Sparrow
Kinsler
Roachleader
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty LMFAO @ gay showtunes on TV Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

First topic message reminder :

"its like i married my best friend... BUT IN A TOTALLY MANLY WAY!"
way to copy T@D and pWp Razz

51Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 am

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Mad Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 953550 mann just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else can... Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 919525

52Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

blade, rap and crap are strikingly similar words with only a single letter to make them different. and yes, i agree, there is a difference between rap and hip hop i never said i had a problem with hip hop.

i honestly don't see how "rap" is even classified as a "genre" of music. it's usually made up of shitty beats with someone literally talking about drugs, violence, or sex along with the beat.

but then again, that's all just my opinion. why should you care? :p

53Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Btw, here's what I meant by the difference between rap and crap..

Crap:

Rap:

Here's my opinion on it all, rap has to be one of the easiest pieces of music to get into/good at as far as albums, radio, and concerts, but when it comes to freestyles, that's when skill comes into it all.

Best freestyler I've heard/seen so far is Mos Def, and even tho Lil Wayne is the most popular rapper out there currently, dude can't freestyle to save his life..I honestly wanted to dip my head in homemade napalm to end my suffering..

54Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

rap makes you feel badman, who cares if it's musical or not.

55Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

honestly, i got 22 seconds into one of lil wayne's songs until i couldn't take any more of it and turned off the radio. it was called "amillie" or something. makes me want to puke.

56Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:36 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

urgh that is not a great song. Sounds like he's got something stuck in his throat...

57Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

sounds like he's trying to gurgle dicks and rap at the same time.

58Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

i haven't had the pleasure of hearing this before... what do you get up to on saturday nights?

59Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:57 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

well, last night i just spent 7 hours extra working overtime with my dad and his best friend trying to rush powder-coating and reassembling an order or 28 sliding glass door frames and 17 screen door frames, so i didn't get to sleep until 3 AM. that's my saturday for you.

60Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

What were you working on? A shopping mall? an office block? my house?

61Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

we were painting and powder coating sliding doors and screen doors for a local window repair/glass company. the reason it took so long was because we ran out of the powder and had to improvise with white spraypaint instead, which pissed off the guy we were doing the order for, but he still took em.

62Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

pah i don't suppose he's be employing you again.

63Roachleader's spam topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Roachleader's spam topic Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

well, the guy was pissed over two of the four doors that we spraypainted, it dried wrong and bubbled up noticably. but he's still ordering another set of doors to be powder coated later. probably sometime next week when he gets another shipment.

he's not employing us, he's paying us to make the doors he buys off other sources look better, more or less. this particular set scored us $942 which we split $800 two ways, i got $400, and my dad got $400. the rest goes to paying for things around the shop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum