*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

DATA telling you what you dont care to know :P

+5
Leon!das
Virtuosity
rush
Cap'n jack Sparrow
NO DATA
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Name: Blade Bingham(no lie)
Time playing Q3: Bout a year
Past Q3 Names: Iron Man, Jason, Master of Puppets, Jack the Ripper, JtR, Jack Daniel's, Jackass, Hollywood Whore, B[]xman, *Juggalo*, *Acid*, *Cocaine*, *Knightmare*, *The*Scars*I*Bear*, *3p!c*f@1L*, $LiM*j1M, coRpse, MindCrime, Megalomaniac, some british kid, that guy over there, an STD, Kpom Hiub, Cyanide, Hell Raiza, TheEtherealFlames, Ogn!b, I'm on an acid trip, DJ Plagu3, R!ot, DJ R3av3r, Phuh-Kenaye, Adam*West, *Snorlax*, *Golem*, N9ne, Redneck, *Snowjiggles*, *Jigglehydra*, *Pennyjizz*, Noobalicious, Neatfreak47, pRon00b, Daywalker, bLade, eLder, bLind, Distraction, AbstrakT, Fucktard, Zom-B, Vietnam*Tom, Psychosocial, Par4bola, Undert0w, A3nema, Stinkf1st, bL00db47h, DeathJester, breakdown, imp3rf3ct, Sinn3r, Sinn, T3D, Shini'sfavtarget, ghOul, acCOrd, F4iltAcul@r, Nylon 6/6, Figure.09, TiKToK, Dead Bodies Everywhere, Freak, Gr33d, Tig3r Blood, Vip3r, raVen, ca$h, ca$hy money, KingOfTheWorld, KoTW, LastOfMyKind, LoMK, JustAnAsshole, happy?, VengefulSoul, Lag$pyK, BlackouT, Tombstone, Frankenstein, Descending Angel, Xiaolin, and *NO*DATA*
Clans/clubs I have been in while playing Q3:
Clans - *RDT*, -s!k-, .cE/, KANE, }F20F{, *pWp*
Clubs - tP', -wRy_, |RIP|, >Lost*, |PKM|, Phuh, FGI, |pRo*, APEX, .eLe/, .Lme.
Hobbies: Fucking around on the computer and annoying [-=Smokey=-] lol DATA telling you what you dont care to know :P 309892 and i do that VERY well, dont i smokey? Cool

Last edited by nodata on Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : More names to add LOL)

Cap'n jack Sparrow

Cap'n jack Sparrow
Im here fairly often!

nodata wrote:Name: Blade Bingham(no lie)
Past Q3 Names: Iron Man, Jason, Master of Puppets, Jack the Ripper, Hollywood Whore, B[]xman, *Juggalo*, *Acid*, *Cocaine*, *Knightmare*, *The*Scars*I*Bear*, *3p!c*f@1L*, $LiM*j1M, Corpse, MindCrime, Megalomaniac, some british kid, that guy over there, an STD, Kpom Hiub, Cyanide, Hell Raiza, TheEtherealFlames, Ogn!b, I'm on an acid trip, DJ Plagu3, R!ot, DJ R3av3r, Phuh-Kenaye, Adam*West, *Snorlax*, *Golem*, N9ne, Redneck, *Snowjiggles*, *Jigglehydra*, *Pennyjizz*, Noobalicious, Daywalker, Distraction, AbstrakT, Fucktard, Psychosocial, Par4bola, Undert0w, A3nema, St1nkfist, DeathJester, and *NO*DATA*

????

rush

rush
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

your first name is blade, and you dont use it as an ingame name?

respect mr. wesley snipes

http://uscpmpickup.com

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

lol dude to many names.

My list: Blindbat, Atomicbat, Zodiac, Virtuosity

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Cap'n jack Sparrow wrote:
nodata wrote:Name: Blade Bingham(no lie)
Past Q3 Names: Iron Man, Jason, Master of Puppets, Jack the Ripper, Hollywood Whore, B[]xman, *Juggalo*, *Acid*, *Cocaine*, *Knightmare*, *The*Scars*I*Bear*, *3p!c*f@1L*, $LiM*j1M, Corpse, MindCrime, Megalomaniac, some british kid, that guy over there, an STD, Kpom Hiub, Cyanide, Hell Raiza, TheEtherealFlames, Ogn!b, I'm on an acid trip, DJ Plagu3, R!ot, DJ R3av3r, Phuh-Kenaye, Adam*West, *Snorlax*, *Golem*, N9ne, Redneck, *Snowjiggles*, *Jigglehydra*, *Pennyjizz*, Noobalicious, Daywalker, Distraction, AbstrakT, Fucktard, Psychosocial, Par4bola, Undert0w, A3nema, St1nkfist, DeathJester, and *NO*DATA*

????

i used that cuz people kept calling me a redneck, i only used it for like 2 dayz

rush wrote:your first name is blade, and you dont use it as an ingame name?

respect mr. wesley snipes

i dont use it cuz itz been taken multiple timez, or at least last yr it waz

virtuosity wrote:lol dude to many names.

My list: Blindbat, Atomicbat, Zodiac, Virtuosity

i agree with you bro, i have 49 namez up there, i forgot one tho, Zom-B, making 50 namez

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Vietnam*Tom=51 namez

Leon!das

Leon!das
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

Hobbies: Fucking around on the computer and annoying [-=Smokey=-] lol and i do that VERY well, dont i smokey? Cool

^^^^ Thats not hobbies lol

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

he spams me with room conference invites.... gets annoying after like 20 or so...

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol i dont spam YOU, i mass invite absolutely EVERYONE on my lists, and i dont uncheck names

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

ya those masses come like 20 times in a row Neutral

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

DATA telling you what you dont care to know :P Monkey_left_bubble-1244491872

http://www.pwpclan.org

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol tad feels them too Razz Very Happy :X he actually came into the chat one time, i was so shocked Shocked

Stillborn

Stillborn
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

I WAS THERE!!!!

names: Roanporu, Roan, Karuu, Kraim, Sukebe, Sube, Kawaru, Wolf, Stillborn, TheStillbornOne, Master Denise the Buster Hymen, and Mark

https://www.youtube.com/soundgravity

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

why post your names in here and not one of your 2?

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

yet another reason to not to use blade, i was going to use it but i was recently informed that someone with that name was banned from FL server for hacks

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

i have a question, why do i have a third warning thing? i dont remember any -.- hope that question doesnt get me banned -.-

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I'd blame Virt...

http://www.pwpclan.org

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

im just curious if it was something serious or if it was a joke

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:im just curious if it was something serious or if it was a joke

No clue man. Everyone on the forums keeps fucking with them because they want to be "cool"

I will go ahead and fix it for you.

Clip_

Clip_
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

virtuosity wrote:

No clue man. Everyone on the forums keeps fucking with them because they want to be "cool"

I will go ahead and fix it for you.
It does make us cool!!
Nah, I actually had a reason for mine.

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

ty virt

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

nodata wrote:ty virt

You sir are welcome.. In fact I will go look to see who keeps changing them.

Edit: of course it didn't record it.

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I put some more names in that list that I've used, but I don't think that's all of them. Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum