*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010 Empty Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Name: Joe Warren

November 8th, 2010
I get a call from Jeff (TAD) asking me if I am going to do the time capsule entries with Chelsea coming down and all. To be honest I completely forgot about it so thanks for the reminder.

Obviously I am going to do them, just were to begin.

I guess I will start with what is going on in my life right now and how I live through this place I like to call hell. Why hell you may ask? Well some already know this, some do not. I live with my grandma, Daisy, her husband (which I was named after) Joseph Ross Palmieri passed away due to cancer in May 2002. Unfortunately what our family didn't know was that our family was going to fall apart greatly. Ever since the passing of my grandfather our family stopped celebrating Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc. with each other. My grandma well she took a turn for the worst and is now a mess. She believes in her mind that her own family is breaking into her house every night and taking her stuff. She has changed the locks to her house about 15 times now and keeps claming the family gets the keys out of her pocket at night while she is sleeping and then head up to WalMart and get duplicate keys so they can go in her house and take stuff.

Every morning around 8 A.M. she bangs on my door asking me who was in the house last night. I honestly don't ever hear anyone in the house and no one is ever in her house. She tells me she sleeps with one eye open and sees people in the house. Recently it has gotten so bad.. she has told me before that people climb in the attic and sleep up there. She hates the family and cusses like a sailor.. she gets violent as well. I can go on for a couple of pages about her and proving how she has Alzheimer & Schizophrenia. By the way she denies that she is crazy yet everyone knows it. The family, the office she owns, the neighbors & others are always telling us that we need to get her help, easier said than done.

Alright so enough about my grandma. As I was saying earlier she bangs on my door at 8 A.M. well sometimes it is two or five in the morning. It is very irritating and I barely get good sleep. Now once I am awake I jump on the computer and mindlessly sit here visiting the forums, facebook, raiderfans.net, nfl.com and a few other forums. Usually do this for about 5-6 hours and then go get some food. After I eat I get online and talk to Chelsea and then after that I call her and fall asleep. Some days are different.. sometimes I work on my car, go to my friends house, go out and hang with friends but most of the time it is the first option.

As of right now I am looking for a job because I am in desperate need of money. I owe my college 25,000 dollars and the debt is getting deeper. I just interviewed at Toy's R Us for a seasonal job and the hiring manager told me that he will run a background check and then get back to me, hope all goes well. I am actually somewhat okay with my life right now because Chelsea is coming down and I love being with her. I have to wake up at like 5 A.M. on Wednesday to drive down to LAX to pick her up. She will be staying with me for about two months then we are going to Oakland to watch the Raiders vs. Broncos game which she got for me as a gift for our two year anniversary which I am really excited about. After that I take her home and she packs her stuff and officially moves down here.

Anyways this was just a brief introduction to what my life is like.. not VERY detailed but the basics. I will post pictures soon of what my place looks like that I live in.

Last edited by virtuosity on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010 Empty Re: Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

November 9th, 2010

So this is a late entry and some of your clocks/dates show it is 11/10 but here in cali it isn't.
It is 9:32PM and I am taking a short break from cleaning a bathroom that was last cleaned two years ago.. It is disgusting but I have to clean the upstairs because Chelsea will be here tomorrow morning. Besides cleaning until most likely midnight I have to wake up at 5:30AM to get ready to drive down to LAX in 2 hour traffic to pick her up at 9AM.

Then after that no clue. Will obviously bring her home and let her put her stuff away then depending on her we might go out and do something.

Anyways stuff I did today...
Well my sleep last night wasn't great. Grandma banged on my door and woke me up about 3-4 times. Once at 1 AM, 4:30AM, 5:30AM & 9AM. I am exhausted.. and want to sleep but I can't. I am excited Chelsea is coming which I will post pictures of us Very Happy Although I am sure most of you will cover up me in the picture and stare at Chelsea >:[

So yeah I detailed my car today and added my Raiders decal.. my friend effed up the shield so I only have letters saying "Oakland Raiders" but still looks cool in my opinion.. I will also post pictures of that.

So yeah not quite sure what to write here. I know these two first posts have been quite lengthy & probably are more like a blog of my daily life but ehh I will maybe get more creative writing next time I do this Very Happy

So yeah late.

3Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010 Empty Re: Virtuosity 11/8/2010 - 11/12/2010 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

So yay Chelsea is here. We went around the town today and did random things. Like went to a place called Lombardi Ranch, Best Buy then went to the BMW dealership and tortured our selves... Found the car we want... 128,045.. not hat much but still lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum