*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

wolf

+11
mikEl
L!zArd
SPIrit_ICeQueen
Kamikaze
maX!ma
T@D
Vicious
__Smokey__
NO DATA
Roachleader
Angel
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1wolf Empty wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

Angel

I Just got here!

Angel wrote:at n2p server

first drop:
wolf 2zzlt84

he came back right after... joined after scrim as done and guess what happened...

wolf 12668tf

gg

2wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

two drops in one game? epic win.

3wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:19 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Roachleader wrote:two drops in one game? epic win.
He joined after the scrim was over, therefore it was 2 games...

4wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

okay, two drops in one day. still a win.

5wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

from 117.193.96.56 to 117.193.121.201 is his range... someone break it down please, im to lazy

6wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Vicious

Vicious
I'm here way too much!

which wolf is this?

7wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

n2p

http://www.pwpclan.org

8wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

117.193.0.0/16\-1 Wolf

9wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

the one who app'd here?
Hungrian?
Yuva's friend?

10wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:58 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

it was yuva

11wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Vicious wrote:which wolf is this?
One of the too damn many -.-

12wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 pm

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

idk if you know the real wolf is nodata. thats why he asked. but anyhow. so yuva dropped. lol
nice.

/edit added is

13wolf Empty Re: wolf Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

maX!ma wrote:idk if you know the real wolf is nodata. thats why he asked. but anyhow. so yuva dropped. lol
nice.

/edit added is
I probably don't, but names like "wolf" and "fox" are EXTREMELY overused and abused names in ANY game, which is why I said "one of the too damn many."

14wolf Empty Re: wolf Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Kamikaze

Kamikaze
I Just got here!

wolf Chetos

15wolf Empty Re: wolf Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I'm just gonna say that Kami has no life, and ignore his posts...

16wolf Empty Re: wolf Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 am

SPIrit_ICeQueen

SPIrit_ICeQueen
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

nodata wrote:I'm just gonna say that Kami has no life, and ignore his posts...
wolf 198454 right on

http://snow-clan.freeforum.me.uk/

17wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 pm

L!zArd

L!zArd
I Just got here!

Yo, continue to follow this thread on n2p forums, me and zigoto believe we found some cmds that he had in his cfg that are faulty. I have his pure cfg now but zigoto has the pure cfg and the cmds we took out so he should be posting on n2p forums again once he gets back on.

http://n2ps.forumotion.net/t2757-wolf-dropped-at-n2p

18wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

The problem is..... he dropped. The whole reason most clans stop trying to find out who is being honest that it was a cfg or not is simple. We can ever actually be 100%. There has been more then enough warnings over and over and over again.....''A drop is a drop". It's really that simple. Him being called or considered an ex-hacker is up to the individual, but him being banned and removed from clans should be automatic.

I'm not saying he did hack, and I honestly don't care either way. But a drop is the only true 100% fact that can be used on deciding a ban. We can't have gray areas due to peoples "reasons". If someone was to actually hack.... all they will do is say "oh, it was just my cfg"..... then what would be the point in even adding the anti-bot? All we would do is watch demos all day.

And in my opinion.... you taking the cfg that made him drop and going to a public server...... and dropping as well.... Why would anyone in their right mind do that? There has been plenty of people that have "tested cfgs to see if they will drop" and were banned. I assume that a few servers will ban you as well as him.

He is the person responsible for what ever config he uses and what is in it. If he's too "new" to understand how to check a config, then his friends and clan mates have failed him..... but he is ultimately the one who pays teh price.

You can justify someone being "innocent of hacking".... but you can't justify someone from being a "dropper". He should be and will be banned.

If he downloaded No Ghost, then it came with a warning. If he was just given the No Ghost files, then the person that gave them to him and neglected to warn him, failed him and should feel partially responsible for his drop. But in the end, again, ..... A drop is a drop.

19wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

And to add something I never understood is people saying "I got a hold of his config and checked it, it had a hack command in it... so hes clean because the hack command was in teh config he executed and not his normal config"..........

No shit. That's why he dropped. Why bother asking for the config that someone dropped with? Did someone miss the whole "drop" thing? I never understood that.... ever.

But how can you be 100% that just because the command was in one config and not another, they are clean? You can't be. And if it was "sent to them with a hack"..... how come the person who sent it hadn't dropped? And if they had, why would someone accept a cfg from someone who dropped?

It was completely pointless to post his config showing there was a hack command in it... and the people that said "Oh, I see the q3_wall command".... ya, I could have told you that when he dropped without even seeing his config.

20wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:49 pm

L!zArd

L!zArd
I Just got here!

Not trying to argue with you tad, a drop is a drop we both know that and yes q3_wall will make you drop. I agree with you there and he should be banned from any clan automatically and have to deal with the punishments. I also agree with you quake 3 configs are complex for him, you, me, and pretty much anyone. But all this new protection there adding yes makes hackers drop but if you ask me as my own opinion it will also have an affect on someone with a faulty config or faulty scripts and make them drop aswell. I believe this due to zigo testing his cfg's rj scripts that still droped. And no i didn't take his cfg and drop. I just checked every command in his config to mine to see what all it was, zigo had enough loyalty to wolf he was trying to help wolf understand what happened more clearly and what exactly it was in his cfg that made him drop. I know nothing could justify wolf because he did have the wall cmd in his cfg but I'm just trying to warn more people and show people that there can be such a thing as a drop due to a faulty config. An example, zigo used wolf's cfg to see if it would drop after q3wall was removed and it did like i said earlier. I told him to isolate the faulty cmd we would need to take rj scripts out and test everything seperatly. So when zigo was testing his config with each of wolfs rj scripts he happened to drop using a select few but not all. Then after we seperated the clean scripts to dirty ones we went to his cfg and we took out all new cmd's and cmd's we didn't know what they where. Then after that we took the filtered cfg and saw if it dropped and it didn't. then we added the pure rj scripts to it and it didnt drop then. So can u explain to me why even after the q3 wall was removed it dropped then why certain rj scripts dropped zigo using his personal cfg he plays with? The cmds we removed are on the n2p thread if you want to take a look at them, I don't believe any of them are hack cmds and the rj scripts didn't have anything suspecious in it to me but i maybe wrong. I agree tad if anyone dropps in the same server as me, I would say they hack I'm just saying and looking for answers. And I'm not giving droppers and excuss for dropping. I just was convinced today you can drop due to a fault cfg and thats my main point. <3 pwp and n2p I just felt like there wasn't enough answers for wolf and zigo and I had to try to help them and figure out what was wrong.

21wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:13 pm

L!zArd

L!zArd
I Just got here!

I dont think we as in n2p let him down people make there own decisions and mistakes, obviously he didn't think of the consquences of taking someone elses cfg and not knowing what all the cmds mean. But it doesn't matter I guess. Wolf still gets -1 from me because he did dropped and had hack in his cfg I was just trying to bring light to something zigo showed me that will end up not mattering in the end more than likely. I was just looking for answers about the scripts and some new evidence zigo brought up. Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes I didn't mean anything about it.

22wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

my post on n2p

__Smokey__ wrote:none of the scripts will drop u ... sorry to say... the ONLY command in that entire cfg that would have made u drop was the q3_wall... even though it was set to 0 which basically says the cheat is inactive... noghost saw that command and didnt give a shit if it was active or not... it decided to kick u... once again... NONE of the scripts in said cfg will drop u...

23wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 pm

L!zArd

L!zArd
I Just got here!

Well smokey did you test them? Then why did zigo drop testing the scripts, because he copied and pasted the scripts exactly how they were and tested them 1 by 1, and he went to exec a few of them it kicked him. I understand why wolf dropped i knew it was set to 0. By why zigo would just using his scripts. Because you say they wouldn't but in reality they did drop zigo from what zigo told me.

24wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

none of the scripts in said cfg modify gameplay... and if they did, then a message would appear about the command being cheat protected... how can changing enemycolors... and weapon changes... and RJ scripts make u drop...? simple they cant... cause if they did then ALOT of people wouldnt be playing....

i have made many cfgs and scripts myself... some similar to the ones posted... granted i dont use them at all... because i see them as being cheats and noobish... but anyway...

25wolf Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

L!zArd wrote: I also agree with you quake 3 configs are complex for him, you, me, and pretty much anyone. But all this new protection there adding yes makes hackers drop but if you ask me as my own opinion it will also have an affect on someone with a faulty config or faulty scripts and make them drop aswell.

I never said cfg's were to complex. I was saying that maybe "he" didn't understand them.... but that's not really a justifiable excuse.

And I'm not sure what you have been told about teh anti-bot.... but there's nothing "new" about it. It's over 2 years old and has not changed (since updates around the same time). As smokey said, nothing aside of a hack command will make you drop... ever. Ace, RBX, Monkey.... a few of them will put commands in your cfg. As far as RJ, name scripts, or anything else... you can not drop. No Ghost specifically looks for certain commands. You can add you your config "cg_Iwannahack 1".... and not drop. Why? Because it's not a recognized command nor is looked for my the anti-bot.

I just want to make sure you are properly informed before posting in forums that may make people question themselves or their configs.....

No scripts/commands will ever drop you unless they are hack/cheat commands. No visual settings, no scripts, no autoexecs, no mouse settings, no server settings, no vistr settings... nothing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum