*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

wolf

+11
mikEl
L!zArd
SPIrit_ICeQueen
Kamikaze
maX!ma
T@D
Vicious
__Smokey__
NO DATA
Roachleader
Angel
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1wolf - Page 2 Empty wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

Angel

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

Angel wrote:at n2p server

first drop:
wolf - Page 2 2zzlt84

he came back right after... joined after scrim as done and guess what happened...

wolf - Page 2 12668tf

gg

26wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

T@D

*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

L!zArd wrote: I also agree with you quake 3 configs are complex for him, you, me, and pretty much anyone. But all this new protection there adding yes makes hackers drop but if you ask me as my own opinion it will also have an affect on someone with a faulty config or faulty scripts and make them drop aswell.

I never said cfg's were to complex. I was saying that maybe "he" didn't understand them.... but that's not really a justifiable excuse.

And I'm not sure what you have been told about teh anti-bot.... but there's nothing "new" about it. It's over 2 years old and has not changed (since updates around the same time). As smokey said, nothing aside of a hack command will make you drop... ever. Ace, RBX, Monkey.... a few of them will put commands in your cfg. As far as RJ, name scripts, or anything else... you can not drop. No Ghost specifically looks for certain commands. You can add you your config "cg_Iwannahack 1".... and not drop. Why? Because it's not a recognized command nor is looked for my the anti-bot.

I just want to make sure you are properly informed before posting in forums that may make people question themselves or their configs.....

No scripts/commands will ever drop you unless they are hack/cheat commands. No visual settings, no scripts, no autoexecs, no mouse settings, no server settings, no vistr settings... nothing.

http://www.pwpclan.org

27wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:53 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

+1 taddy

28wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

L!zArd

L!zArd
I Just got here!

Wasn't an excuss just a thought. And like i said just looking for answers and trying to understand why zigo dropped then using one of the scripts coz believe it or not he did something wrong and dropped using the scripts below.

zigo posted this

////////////////// Scripts and Commands who's dropped ! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\

//Timenudge
set nudge "vstr nudge1"
set nudge1 "cl_timenudge 0;echo ^7TIMENUDGE ^3[^10^3];set nudge vstr nudge2"
set nudge2 "cl_timenudge -15;echo ^7TIMENUDGE ^3[^5-15^3];set nudge vstr nudge1"

//---Ninja Script
set ninja "cl_yawspeed 22501; +left; +moveup; +attack; wait 2; -left; -moveup; -attack; wait 10; +left; wait 10; -left; cl_yawspeed 1300"
//---Gaunt-rail-switch
set w_groupa vstr w_groupa1; set w_groupb vstr w_groupb1; set w_groupc vstr w_groupc1;set w_groupd vstr w_groupd1
set wgroupareset "set w_groupb vstr w_groupb1; set w_groupc vstr w_groupc1;set w_groupd vstr w_groupd1"
set w_groupa1 "weapon 1; set w_groupa vstr w_groupa2; vstr wgroupareset" // railgun
set w_groupa2 "weapon 7; set w_groupa vstr w_groupa1; vstr wgroupareset" // gauntlett

//---EnemyModel
set emod "vstr em1"
set em1 "cg_enemymodel tankjr/pm;set emod vstr em2;echo ^7EnemyModel ^5TankJr"
set em2 "cg_enemymodel keel/pm;set emod vstr em3;echo ^7EnemyModel ^2KeeL"
set em3 "cg_enemymodel xaero/pm;set emod vstr em1;echo ^7EnemyModel ^4Xaero"

//--->>EnemyColors™
set nmycol "vstr ec1"
set ec1 "cg_enemycolors 5222;set nmycol vstr ec2;echo ^7EnemyColor ^2Green"
set ec2 "cg_enemycolors 5552;set nmycol vstr ec3;echo ^7EnemyColor ^5Cyan^7/^2Green"
set ec3 "cg_enemycolors 5332;set nmycol vstr ec4;echo ^7EnemyColor ^3Yellow^7/^2Green"
set ec4 "cg_enemycolors 5442;set nmycol vstr ec5;echo ^7EnemyColor ^4Blue^7/^2Green"
set ec5 "cg_enemycolors 5:#F5480C:#F5480C:#F5480C;set nmycol vstr ec1;echo ^7EnemyColor ^1(^3Orange^1)"
set ec6 "cg_enemycolors 5:#F5480C:#F5480C:#F5480C;set nmycol vstr ec1;echo ^7EnemyColor ^1(^3Orange^1)"

// Zoomcycle
// bind X vstr zoomcycle
// bind Y vstr zoomswitch

set zoomin "+zoom; set zoomswitch vstr zoomout"
set zoomout "-zoom; set zoomswitch vstr zoomin"
set zoomswitch vstr zoomin

set zoomcycle130 "set cg_zoomfov 130; echo Zoom Set to FOV 130; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle110"
set zoomcycle110 "set cg_zoomfov 110; echo Zoom Set to FOV 110; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle80"
set zoomcycle80 "set cg_zoomfov 80; echo Zoom Set to FOV 80; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle70"
set zoomcycle70 "set cg_zoomfov 70; echo Zoom Set to FOV 70; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle60"
set zoomcycle60 "set cg_zoomfov 60; echo Zoom Set to FOV 60; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle50"
set zoomcycle50 "set cg_zoomfov 50; echo Zoom Set to FOV 50; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle40"
set zoomcycle40 "set cg_zoomfov 40; echo Zoom Set to FOV 40; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle30"
set zoomcycle30 "set cg_zoomfov 30; echo Zoom Set to FOV 30; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle20"
set zoomcycle20 "set cg_zoomfov 20; echo Zoom Set to FOV 20; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle10"
set zoomcycle10 "set cg_zoomfov 10; echo Zoom Set to FOV 10; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle110"
set cg_zoomfov 50
set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle40

bind / "toggle r_fastsky"

bind e "vstr w_groupa; vstr rrail"

bind q "centerview; cl_pitchspeed 100000; +lookdown; +moveup; +attack; -attack; wait; wait; -moveup; -lookdown; cl_pitchspeed 140; centerview"

bind KP_PGDN "vstr EMC1"

bind KP_INS "exec scripts.cfg"

//---Award + Level + Tierdemos
seta g_spSkill "3"
seta g_spVideos "\tier1\1\tier2\1\tier3\1\tier4\1\tier5\1\tier6\1\tier7\1\tier8\1"
seta g_spAwards "\a3\999\a0\999\a5\999\a2\999\a1\999\a4\999"
seta g_spScores5 "\l25\2"
seta g_spScores4 "\l24\1\l0\1\l1\1\l2\1\l3\1\l4\1\l5\1\l6\1\l7\1\l8\1\l9\1\l10\1\l11\1\l12\1\l13\1\l14\1\l16\1\l17\1\l18\1\l19\1"
seta g_spScores3 "\l10\1\l11\1\l17\1\l18\1\l19\1\l20\2\l5\1\l25\1"
seta g_spScores2 "\l12\1\l13\1\l14\1\l15\1\l16\1\l20\1\l21\1\l22\1\l23\1\l0\1\l1\1"
seta g_spScores1 "\l21\1\l22\1\l23\1"

Thats SCRIPTS/COMMANDS dropped with others cfg. I test all... one each one.

Im just lost anymore xD. Maybe someone could xfire me and explain it better but how could zigo us his cfg he plays with everyday with no hack in it and try to exec one of these scripts up above and drop?

29wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

From what I heard, the q3_wall was the reason for the drop.

To explain, it has happened that people have teh command in their exe, but not their config. If you have ever installed a specific hack, it will attach itself to the exe and auto-add the command... even if you delete the hack. Wonkey was a pretty bright guy...

That was the reason for Mav's warnings over and over that if you EVER had a hack, you needed a clean install.

Now, using speculation only from my research.... I have seen times that someone played, never dropped, sent a cfg and the person that used it did drop. Theres only 4 ways I can believe that happens.

1. The sender intentionally put the command in before sending.
2. The senders exe added the hack to their custom cfg, but the command is not in their q3config. Every time you log in, q3 executes the q3config, not your config. (I'll explain that later)
3. The receiver has a hack in their exe that adds the command on execution.
4. The receiver downloaded a hack.

Example of when I play.... I can join a server, have almost all my settings in my config, but not all. Why? Because when you join, quake runs off your q3config... not your custom named config. Most of the commands when I /exec tad (the name of my custom config) carry over, but not all of them. It may visually appear I am running off of my custom config, but I am not. Me executing my custom config only alters the q3config. Once I leve a server and reconnect... My executed config defaults back to q3config. Way to test that is simple. Join a server, have a config with a custom name. Execute it. Leave the server and go to your baseq3 folder. Find the q3config file and delete it. Then join a server. Everything is default. Quake, upon loading, will only load the q3config. It will not exec a custom cfg.

One of those 4 things I mentioned, imo, are solid reasons to what happened. Did he install a hack? I am not saying he did.... but one of the 2 people that handled the cfg, the sender or receiver, has a corrupt exe file..... and it added the command line.

All you need to do is talk to mav if you need to. I have on many occasions. Here's a summary.

The anti-bot scans for specific commands. If someone made a new hack that had a "q3_nowal 1" command... it would not read it. It would not see that as a hack command. It can only see what it's looking for. Mav did the research and found what commands, at the time, were being used by the viable hacks. And anything outside of the q3 folder are also not detected.

It would be like going to google and searching for "cars"... and it pulls up chickens. Why would it find something it's not looking for? Google searches for what it's looking for, as does the antibot.

I hope this helps..

Last edited by T@D on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

30wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

L!zArd wrote:Wasn't an excuss just a thought. And like i said just looking for answers and trying to understand why zigo dropped then using one of the scripts coz believe it or not he did something wrong and dropped using the scripts below.

zigo posted this

////////////////// Scripts and Commands who's dropped ! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\

//Timenudge used to compensate for high ping... NOT A CHEAT
set nudge "vstr nudge1"
set nudge1 "cl_timenudge 0;echo ^7TIMENUDGE ^3[^10^3];set nudge vstr nudge2"
set nudge2 "cl_timenudge -15;echo ^7TIMENUDGE ^3[^5-15^3];set nudge vstr nudge1"

//---Ninja Script mouse speed changed.. NOT A CHEAT
set ninja "cl_yawspeed 22501; +left; +moveup; +attack; wait 2; -left; -moveup; -attack; wait 10; +left; wait 10; -left; cl_yawspeed 1300"
//---Gaunt-rail-switch same as hitting 1 and 2 if u had those binded for gaunt and rail... NOT A CHEAT
set w_groupa vstr w_groupa1; set w_groupb vstr w_groupb1; set w_groupc vstr w_groupc1;set w_groupd vstr w_groupd1
set wgroupareset "set w_groupb vstr w_groupb1; set w_groupc vstr w_groupc1;set w_groupd vstr w_groupd1"
set w_groupa1 "weapon 1; set w_groupa vstr w_groupa2; vstr wgroupareset" // railgun
set w_groupa2 "weapon 7; set w_groupa vstr w_groupa1; vstr wgroupareset" // gauntlett

//---EnemyModel ....if u think having enemymodels and colors binded for easy change is a cheat then u need to stop playing... really
set emod "vstr em1"
set em1 "cg_enemymodel tankjr/pm;set emod vstr em2;echo ^7EnemyModel ^5TankJr"
set em2 "cg_enemymodel keel/pm;set emod vstr em3;echo ^7EnemyModel ^2KeeL"
set em3 "cg_enemymodel xaero/pm;set emod vstr em1;echo ^7EnemyModel ^4Xaero"

//--->>EnemyColors™
set nmycol "vstr ec1"
set ec1 "cg_enemycolors 5222;set nmycol vstr ec2;echo ^7EnemyColor ^2Green"
set ec2 "cg_enemycolors 5552;set nmycol vstr ec3;echo ^7EnemyColor ^5Cyan^7/^2Green"
set ec3 "cg_enemycolors 5332;set nmycol vstr ec4;echo ^7EnemyColor ^3Yellow^7/^2Green"
set ec4 "cg_enemycolors 5442;set nmycol vstr ec5;echo ^7EnemyColor ^4Blue^7/^2Green"
set ec5 "cg_enemycolors 5:#F5480C:#F5480C:#F5480C;set nmycol vstr ec1;echo ^7EnemyColor ^1(^3Orange^1)"
set ec6 "cg_enemycolors 5:#F5480C:#F5480C:#F5480C;set nmycol vstr ec1;echo ^7EnemyColor ^1(^3Orange^1)"

// Zoomcycle excatly what it says ZOOMCYCLE... NOT A CHEAT
// bind X vstr zoomcycle
// bind Y vstr zoomswitch

set zoomin "+zoom; set zoomswitch vstr zoomout"
set zoomout "-zoom; set zoomswitch vstr zoomin"
set zoomswitch vstr zoomin

set zoomcycle130 "set cg_zoomfov 130; echo Zoom Set to FOV 130; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle110"
set zoomcycle110 "set cg_zoomfov 110; echo Zoom Set to FOV 110; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle80"
set zoomcycle80 "set cg_zoomfov 80; echo Zoom Set to FOV 80; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle70"
set zoomcycle70 "set cg_zoomfov 70; echo Zoom Set to FOV 70; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle60"
set zoomcycle60 "set cg_zoomfov 60; echo Zoom Set to FOV 60; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle50"
set zoomcycle50 "set cg_zoomfov 50; echo Zoom Set to FOV 50; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle40"
set zoomcycle40 "set cg_zoomfov 40; echo Zoom Set to FOV 40; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle30"
set zoomcycle30 "set cg_zoomfov 30; echo Zoom Set to FOV 30; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle20"
set zoomcycle20 "set cg_zoomfov 20; echo Zoom Set to FOV 20; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle10"
set zoomcycle10 "set cg_zoomfov 10; echo Zoom Set to FOV 10; set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle110"
set cg_zoomfov 50
set zoomcycle vstr zoomcycle40

bind / "toggle r_fastsky" removes the clouds from the sky... same difference as using black sky... NOT A CHEAT

bind e "vstr w_groupa; vstr rrail"used for weapon change script... useless really but oh well.. NOT A CHEAT

bind q "centerview; cl_pitchspeed 100000; +lookdown; +moveup; +attack; -attack; wait; wait; -moveup; -lookdown; cl_pitchspeed 140; centerview" gay mouse setting script... NOT A CHEAT

bind KP_PGDN "vstr EMC1" used for other commands not mentioned in said cfg...NOT A CHEAT

bind KP_INS "exec scripts.cfg" exec a different set of scripts he has on a different cfg... NOT A CHEAT

//---Award + Level + Tierdemos Single player awards and stats... NOT A CHEAT
seta g_spSkill "3"
seta g_spVideos "\tier1\1\tier2\1\tier3\1\tier4\1\tier5\1\tier6\1\tier7\1\tier8\1"
seta g_spAwards "\a3\999\a0\999\a5\999\a2\999\a1\999\a4\999"
seta g_spScores5 "\l25\2"
seta g_spScores4 "\l24\1\l0\1\l1\1\l2\1\l3\1\l4\1\l5\1\l6\1\l7\1\l8\1\l9\1\l10\1\l11\1\l12\1\l13\1\l14\1\l16\1\l17\1\l18\1\l19\1"
seta g_spScores3 "\l10\1\l11\1\l17\1\l18\1\l19\1\l20\2\l5\1\l25\1"
seta g_spScores2 "\l12\1\l13\1\l14\1\l15\1\l16\1\l20\1\l21\1\l22\1\l23\1\l0\1\l1\1"
seta g_spScores1 "\l21\1\l22\1\l23\1"

Thats SCRIPTS/COMMANDS dropped with others cfg. I test all... one each one.

Im just lost anymore xD. Maybe someone could xfire me and explain it better but how could zigo us his cfg he plays with everyday with no hack in it and try to exec one of these scripts up above and drop?

hope that cleared things up...

31wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

"bind KP_INS "exec scripts.cfg"

That one "could" make you drop as could any exec.cfg command.... if the executed cfg has a hack in it. (But, that has nothing to do with the command... it would be based on teh cfg executed). Other then that, as smoke said, not one of those commands will cause a drop... because No Ghost doesn't search for any of them.

32wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

L!zArd

L!zArd
I Just got here!

Yes, thanks Smokey and Tad!

33wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

What I posted in n2p, and honestly,...... found quite a few peoople that didn't understand really. So Ill post it here as well:

"Just something everyone needs to keep in mind.... NEVER send or receive a cfg thats not the q3config. That is the only one quake is reading (except an autoexec.cfg, but thats another story. Do NOT use an autoexec unless you completely understand them)

If someone wants your cfg, send them the default cfg... it will have your settings in that. When someone sends it, rename it to what ever name.... then delete YOUR q3config, enter a server and exec the custom name. Quake will automatically generate a new q3config to default. You will NOT drop from someones q3config.cfg if they haven't.... but you CAN drop from their custom cfg if there is a hack command even if they never dropped. Doing that will not alter your personal cfg and will let the sent cfg exec properly. If you want to change back to your setting, just /exec NAME of your config. If you notice not all the settings are correct, go to your baseq, delete the q3config, then go back to a server and exec your config name again.... it will be how you had it."

34wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

And to make sure everyone understands.... never ever ever use an autoexec.cfg if you are going to share cfg's with friends. Some scripts (some vistr settings) will not carry over to the q3config file, so to use them, you would have to exec your custom cfg each time you go to a server. That's all a n autoexec helps with.... so you don't have to exec your custom setting that wont stick in the q3config file. If you use autoexec and share receive a config, it "may" install that command line after you test the cfg. I will always advise against using it. Just /exec the custom cfg if setting dont carry over.

Like I said, I have a "tad.cfg" cfg. I have a name changer on mine that will not work, although the rest of the settings are right, unless I "/exec tad". If I changed the tad file to autoexec.cfg, I wouldnt have to worry about it..... but I'd rather not autoexec since I can easily just /exec it if need be. Autoexec's should only be used if you really understand the cfg process and how they work. If not, it can drop you if you are sharing cfg's.

35wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 am

mikEl

mikEl
I Just got here!

all this is so past me. i dont know shit about this LOL. glad i know who to ask if i need help.

36wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

I've debated asking Smokey or T@D about random things to attempt to learn about this stuff...but I know it'll just go right over my head so I save them the trouble by not asking. Razz

37wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

when ppl like u ask me things data... i try to put it in terms u can understand... but u have to listen to understand them bud Razz lol!

38wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:35 am

Kamikaze

Kamikaze
I Just got here!

TL;DR, Lizard! Laughing

I never seen the use in scripts, except for rail-jump scripts and game volume scripts, since they are an acceptance to Q3 1.16n.

39wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

__Smokey__ wrote:when ppl like u ask me things data... i try to put it in terms u can understand... but u have to listen to understand them bud Razz lol!
I can't remember the things I debated asking you guys about now. Neutral

40wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

therealghost

therealghost
I Just got here!

Heres alittle something ive once been involved in =), dont worry if to complex for some =)

Some OF mIRC Scripting Brought to You By GhOst!!

Popups for my script ''real basic ones'' for all u scrubs =)
-
*AopliSt*
.status? ( $+ $group(#aop) $+ )
.enable:.enable #aop
.disable:.disable #aop
.aop scan:/aopscan
.aop.ini:/run aop.ini
-
aopscan {
var %x = 1
while ($nick(#,%x)) {
if ($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick(#,%x)).addr)) {
msg # 4*0 aop scan4 (0 $nick(#,%x) 4) [0 Logged 4:0 $nick(#,%x) 4,0 $gettok($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick(#,%x)).addr),2-,32) 404[0 .q 44] }
inc %x
}
}

#aop off
on *:join:#:{
if ($gettok($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick).addr),1,61)) {
msg # 4*0 Joined4 (0 $nick 4) [0 Logged 4:0 $gettok($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick).addr),1,32) 4,0 $gettok($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick).addr),2-,32) 4[0 .q 44] }
}
on *:text:*.q*:#:{
if ($nick isowner $chan) halt {
if ($gettok($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick).addr),1,61)) {
mode # +q $nick | access $active add OWNER $ial($me)addr 4 : $+ $tag / aop
prop # ownerkey $r(0,9999)
}
}
}
on *:join:#:{
if ($gettok($readini(aop.ini,auto,$ial($nick).addr),1,61)) { .cline 43 $chan $nick }
elseif ($gettok($readini(ban.ini,ban,$ial($nick).addr),1,61)) { .cline 44 $chan $nick }
}
#aop end

41wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Random much?

42wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 am

therealghost

therealghost
I Just got here!

ofc!

43wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 am

maX!ma

maX!ma
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

wolf - Page 2 687460

44wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 pm

edi

I Just got here!

Smokey, what about this script: /autofire;autofire;autofire;autofire;autofire ? Surprised

45wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm

__Smokey__

__Smokey__
Leader
Leader

edi wrote:Smokey, what about this script: /autofire;autofire;autofire;autofire;autofire ? Surprised

was this script in the cfg he got sent... no... so there for it has nothing to do with this topic...

just to add... if u see autofire in a config and LEAVE IT... then u dont need to be on a PC/MAC w/e because u are an idiot..

46wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

^lol!!

47wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 am

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

edi wrote:Smokey, what about this script: /autofire;autofire;autofire;autofire;autofire ? Surprised
short answer: droped due to suspected stupidity

48wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Roachleader

Roachleader
I'm here way too much!

i read through it, under the graphics part, first entry is: seta q3_wall "0"

cant believe zig0t0 was so stupid as to actually test it in a pub server.... lmao.

49wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Psycho!

Psycho!
I Just got here!

__Smokey__ wrote:

was this script in the cfg he got sent... no... so there for it has nothing to do with this topic...

just to add... if u see autofire in a config and LEAVE IT... then u dont need to be on a PC/MAC w/e because u are an idiot..

Fine, Fag! >.>
Then You Should Do The Same! e.e jk xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum