*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Shini Hack the Forums?

+3
Virtuosity
Merky
NO DATA
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:03 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

First topic message reminder :

Cuz it doesn't say "Points" anymore under our names, it says "Cookies"..

Surprised

26Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:06 am

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

well i dont have a flippin clue who did it, but shini made sense as she is addicted to cookies...

27Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

shini i gotta sweet top fa ya Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 974357 sorry no beer though... but it was in a kids section lolDid Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 14112010

28Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

hehe this cookie monster looks cool,
but guy who made that "nom nom nom" thingy pink... Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 888696
guy should get burned, then get shoted, then drowned and then be hanged in the city center to scare away his followers Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Devil%20aggressive

I would be proud to have T-shirt with smth like this (but a lil bit more evil monster):
Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 296438_312063318809125_100000163777569_1524384_1408250170_n

btw. "Lego's collected: 1184" <-- this is lie! I have collected way more lego pieces than that!

29Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Angel

I Just got here!

EARTH_QUAKE wrote:well i dont have a flippin clue who did it, but shini made sense as she is addicted to cookies...

uhh.. o.o...

virtuosity wrote:<--

30Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:39 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Shinigami wrote:I would be proud to have T-shirt with smth like this (but a lil bit more evil monster):
Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 296438_312063318809125_100000163777569_1524384_1408250170_n
lol Isn't that the pic I showed you on Facebook, Shin? Razz

31Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

vote yes dude Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 471770

32Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:04 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

that line is 10000000x funnier coz of this song has the lyrics for it Razz

and i think it is becoming obvious even to me who is doing this lol

33Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:12 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

About god forsaken time, EQ..

We've only said it 200 and a half times..

34Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

ja ja but no real evidence Razz

35Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:41 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

He's admitted it..

36Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

when? i have not seen this!

37Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

virtuosity wrote:<--

http://www.pwpclan.org

38Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 554752

39Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

that isn't rock hard proof at all. Someone else could have changed it and said it was him! Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 57454

40Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I like burritos over tacos anyways.

Cookies now though, don't get me around them. I tend to eat all the cookies :/

Especially Chelsea's homemade kahlua cookies.

41Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:54 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Not many people don't like those foods. Certainly not me Very Happy

42Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

EARTH_QUAKE wrote:that isn't rock hard proof at all. Someone else could have changed it and said it was him! Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 57454
Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Sigh
As you can see from my poorly drawn oval, there's nothing saying it was edited. If someone was to change it to make it look like he admitted it, it would say it was edited by (insert name here) at (insert time here)..

43Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 am

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

EARTH_QUAKE wrote:ja ja but no real evidence Razz

Evil or Very Mad Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 554752 Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 352267

Im not feeling smart right now, let me leave it at that :L

44Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

bLade wrote:As you can see from my poorly drawn oval, there's nothing saying it was edited. If someone was to change it to make it look like he admitted it, it would say it was edited by (insert name here) at (insert time here)..
epic fail data
every phpbb admin know that info about editing posts can be turned off / on
so you could easily turn off "edit info", then edit post and again turn on "edit info"

45Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:50 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Not every one of them knows, I can guarantee that. Razz

But still, think about this, which is the more likely path..

Tad changed it? He doesn't mess with the site all that much, he'll make topics and sections, but aside from that doesn't do much.

Virt changed it? He messes with the visuals all the time, and changes the design every so often.

I doubt changing the title of the "points" even occurred to Tad until after Virt did it..

46Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:26 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

so despite you ridiculing me for being ever so slightly reserved over who did it, you are too. Hypocrite! >.<

47Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

bLade wrote:

I doubt changing the title of the "points" even occurred to Tad until after Virt did it..

I've owned the site for 4+ years..... I pretty much know everything you can do here.

http://www.pwpclan.org

48Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

You calling Jeff to dumb to figure it out?

That is what it looks like to me Wink lol

49Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

T@D wrote:
bLade wrote:

I've owned the site for 4+ years..... I pretty much know everything you can do here.

You created it but Forumotion technically owns it, those fuckers!

50Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

Not saying you didn't know how to do it, I'm saying I'm sure you didn't think about changing it, which would mean changing the title of "points" wouldn't have occurred to you..

51Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

yeah, i mean obviously every single detail on this forum is written in code in the template. Nothing is there on it's own accord, which must mean that everything is editable. Actually thinking "you know what would be funny? Changing the name of points!" is completely different... i mean who thinks of that shit!

*rhetorical question*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum