*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Shini Hack the Forums?

+3
Virtuosity
Merky
NO DATA
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:03 am

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

First topic message reminder :

Cuz it doesn't say "Points" anymore under our names, it says "Cookies"..

Surprised

51Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

yeah, i mean obviously every single detail on this forum is written in code in the template. Nothing is there on it's own accord, which must mean that everything is editable. Actually thinking "you know what would be funny? Changing the name of points!" is completely different... i mean who thinks of that shit!

*rhetorical question*

52Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Shinigami

Shinigami
I Just got here!

EARTH_QUAKE wrote: i mean who thinks of that shit!
I guess you were never totally bored for longer amount of time Razz
Believe me, boredom make people do a lot of weird or creative stuff Laughing

btw...

Shinigami
Times Joe has changed this: 1191

53Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

lol Razz

54Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

you know what, i think IQ just isn't right, seeing as the more time you spend on the forum, the higher IQ you get... but that just isn't realistic! It should subtract!

55Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

WHAT?!?!

Our forums are filled with tons of knowledge! Thanks to you everyone's IQ is going to go down now after they read that.

56Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

NO DATA

NO DATA
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

EARTH_QUAKE wrote:you know what, i think IQ just isn't right, seeing as the more time you spend on the forum, the higher IQ you get... but that just isn't realistic! It should subtract!
And that's what you get for thinking..

57Did Shini Hack the Forums? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did Shini Hack the Forums? Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:55 pm

EARTH_QUAKE

EARTH_QUAKE
Quake Live Member
Quake Live Member

why does what i say suddenly make everyones IQ go down?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum