*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Area 51

+9
ganjaholic.
tool
Somehow
eXcel
Shadow
T@D
Virtuosity
wrath
scorpion
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Area 51 Empty Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 am

scorpion

I Just got here!

So area 51..
Responsible for hundreds of UFO sightings, mysterious lights that travel at extreme speeds.
Area 51 is keeping alien technology inside of the base and denied that it ever exists.
I belive that there are actully extraterrestrial beings within the base.

Here is a website created by a former worker of area 51, Bob Lazar.
http://www.boblazar.com/closed/index.html
takes about 15-30 mins to read the site.

2Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 am

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

I agree with that whole thing. I've always believed that Area 51 has kept extraterrestrial beings and their technology since the Roswell incident.

3Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

I don't believe in any of this bs. Tbh it is all a joke. Look if they discovered a so called "alien" then why would they hide it? Why wouldn't they tell the world? Prove all the haters wrong as well as become extremely wealthy? Also I love how our human race can predict what a UFO/Alien looks like yet we have no hard evidence that proves this BUT the good part is that when someone "spots" a UFO/Alien they look to the T of what we predicted they would look like, hell if we were that good at predicting things please tell me the next lottery numbers. Until I see it with my own eyes everything is all a myth just like big foot, and as far as I am concerned it doesn't have anywhere in the bible that mentions anything about aliens. For those of you that want to say some babble bs about the bible being false or whatever then that is your opinion.

gg.

4Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:33 am

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

The beings are three to four feet tall and weigh twenty five to fifty pounds. Their bodies vaguely resemble a human toddler's torso if emaciated from hunger. They have grayish skin and large-heads with almond shaped wrap-around eyes. They have very slight nose, mouth, and ear positions and are hairless.

I lol'd @ the describing of an alien.

Come on now how can you believe this?
Area 51 Reticulan_ft

5Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm

scorpion

I Just got here!

virtuosity wrote:I don't believe in any of this bs. Tbh it is all a joke. Look if they discovered a so called "alien" then why would they hide it? Why wouldn't they tell the world? Prove all the haters wrong as well as become extremely wealthy? Also I love how our human race can predict what a UFO/Alien looks like yet we have no hard evidence that proves this BUT the good part is that when someone "spots" a UFO/Alien they look to the T of what we predicted they would look like, hell if we were that good at predicting things please tell me the next lottery numbers. Until I see it with my own eyes everything is all a myth just like big foot, and as far as I am concerned it doesn't have anywhere in the bible that mentions anything about aliens. For those of you that want to say some babble bs about the bible being false or whatever then that is your opinion.

gg.

Why would they hide it you say?
A better question would be why wouldn't they hide it?
If they tell the entire world that the have an alien in the base wouldn't Russia, and China also like an alien in their base ?
And if there is an alien it must have gotten to the base somehow?
Alien technology, with it America will rule the world.
They just don't understand how it works, and they don't want to give the Russians or the Chinese any chance to find out before them.

6Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

Plus if we told the world Aliens exist there would be pandemonium. People wouldn't know how to react. Actually it could cause riots and other things not to mention the ignorant pricks of the world that would attack the aliens. If people attack eachother for being a certain color or race then theres no doubt in my mind that they would attack the aliens which in return would cause a war that we couldn't win.

As for no aliens being involved in the bible all I can say is AHAHAHAHA. Dude the bible talks about people "coming" down from the skies and people flying. Kinda strange that a man is able to come from the sky huh? He had to come from the sky somehow and IMHO you would need some type of alien technology to pull it off.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

He is not from this world and the people are beneath him.
Aliens are not from this world and travel here using flight which in turn would make the people beneath him, therefore he is either magic or an alien.

Area 51 UFO-JesusChrist-aliensChristianReligion

This picture is called "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. Notice in the picture that there seems to be two flying ships behind Jesus. Weird huh?

Also In the Nag Hammadi Library, a book of ancient Gnostic writings, Jesus Christ is called 'Allogenes', which means 'alien'.

I got the picture and the last sentence from http://www.spiritandflesh.com/Christian_art_UFO_pictures_aliens_Jesus_Christ_MaryChristianReligion.htm

So for you to say the bible doesn't include any aliens you are sadly mistaken.

GG

7Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

scorpion wrote:
virtuosity wrote:I don't believe in any of this bs. Tbh it is all a joke. Look if they discovered a so called "alien" then why would they hide it? Why wouldn't they tell the world? Prove all the haters wrong as well as become extremely wealthy? Also I love how our human race can predict what a UFO/Alien looks like yet we have no hard evidence that proves this BUT the good part is that when someone "spots" a UFO/Alien they look to the T of what we predicted they would look like, hell if we were that good at predicting things please tell me the next lottery numbers. Until I see it with my own eyes everything is all a myth just like big foot, and as far as I am concerned it doesn't have anywhere in the bible that mentions anything about aliens. For those of you that want to say some babble bs about the bible being false or whatever then that is your opinion.

gg.

If they tell the entire world that the have an alien in the base wouldn't Russia, and China also like an alien in their base ?
They just don't understand how it works, and they don't want to give the Russians or the Chinese any chance to find out before them.

Come on now you been watching to much district 9. I am sure if we say we have an alien Russia & China are going to go out into space, assuming that they can, and look for an alien?

I mean what else are they going to do? Go to war with us? That would be stupid of them. They are not going to start a war with the US over some "Alien" because how do they know the "Aliens" have advanced technology? Also how do they know they will benefit from it?

Also how do you know "Alien Technology we can rule the world?" I am sure America isn't out to rule the world and I can tell you they don't have superior technology. Also how would the Alien even survive coming to the US? They don't live off of oxygen or have gravity. It is common sense in my opinion.

8Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

wrath wrote:Plus if we told the world Aliens exist there would be pandemonium. People wouldn't know how to react. Actually it could cause riots and other things not to mention the ignorant pricks of the world that would attack the aliens. If people attack eachother for being a certain color or race then theres no doubt in my mind that they would attack the aliens which in return would cause a war that we couldn't win.

As for no aliens being involved in the bible all I can say is AHAHAHAHA. Dude the bible talks about people "coming" down from the skies and people flying. Kinda strange that a man is able to come from the sky huh? He had to come from the sky somehow and IMHO you would need some type of alien technology to pull it off.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

He is not from this world and the people are beneath him.
Aliens are not from this world and travel here using flight which in turn would make the people beneath him, therefore he is either magic or an alien.

Area 51 UFO-JesusChrist-aliensChristianReligion

This picture is called "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. Notice in the picture that there seems to be two flying ships behind Jesus. Weird huh?

Also In the Nag Hammadi Library, a book of ancient Gnostic writings, Jesus Christ is called 'Allogenes', which means 'alien'.

I got the picture and the last sentence from http://www.spiritandflesh.com/Christian_art_UFO_pictures_aliens_Jesus_Christ_MaryChristianReligion.htm

So for you to say the bible doesn't include any aliens you are sadly mistaken.

GG

You know what you are right, aliens wrote the bible.

9Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm

scorpion

I Just got here!

virtuosity wrote:
scorpion wrote:

gg.

Come on now you been watching to much district 9. I am sure if we say we have an alien Russia & China are going to go out into space, assuming that they can, and look for an alien?

I mean what else are they going to do? Go to war with us? That would be stupid of them. They are not going to start a war with the US over some "Alien" because how do they know the "Aliens" have advanced technology? Also how do they know they will benefit from it?

Also how do you know "Alien Technology we can rule the world?" I am sure America isn't out to rule the world and I can tell you they don't have superior technology. Also how would the Alien even survive coming to the US? They don't live off of oxygen or have gravity. It is common sense in my opinion.

Well the extraterrestrial beings obviously haven't came from our solar system, which obviously means they came from another. Look at us humans, we have been on earth for roughly 200,000 years and yet we can't fly man to Mars, to this day. When we get there that would be a one of the MAIN highlights in human history. Then imagine what would happen when man could travel out of the solar system. I am predicting (with our technology right now) that man would travel out of the solar system with in 300-500 years. Now what if, you got an opportunity to skip 300-500 years into the future wouldn't you take it?

So with alien technology America is 300-500 years ahead of the other country's, and don't you think that Russia and China wouldn't also like that?

Gravity is something that EVER planet, star, human, thing has, in other words everything that has a mass. So im 100% positive the have gravity.

10Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

scorpion wrote:
virtuosity wrote:
scorpion wrote:

gg.

Well the extraterrestrial beings obviously haven't came from our solar system, which obviously means they came from another. Look at us humans, we have been on earth for roughly 200,000 years and yet we can't fly man to Mars, to this day. When we get there that would be a one of the MAIN highlights in human history. Then imagine what would happen when man could travel out of the solar system. I am predicting (with our technology right now) that man would travel out of the solar system with in 300-500 years. Now what if, you got an opportunity to skip 300-500 years into the future wouldn't you take it?

So with alien technology America is 300-500 years ahead of the other country's, and don't you think that Russia and China wouldn't also like that?

Gravity is something that EVER planet, star, human, thing has, in other words everything that has a mass. So im 100% positive the have gravity.

Well we have had Genius's come through our man though that revolutionized the way we live. If it weren't for people like Thomas Edition, Ben Franklin, Albert Einstein and the list goes on.. we wouldn't be where we are at today. Now how do you say aliens are far superior in technology? You telling me aliens have TV's, computers, internet, radios, etc?

OR is that old news for them?

11Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm

scorpion

I Just got here!

virtuosity wrote:
scorpion wrote:
virtuosity wrote:
scorpion wrote:

gg.

Well we have had Genius's come through our man though that revolutionized the way we live. If it weren't for people like Thomas Edition, Ben Franklin, Albert Einstein and the list goes on.. we wouldn't be where we are at today. Now how do you say aliens are far superior in technology? You telling me aliens have TV's, computers, internet, radios, etc?

We can't get to mars to this day, they have traveled 37 light years to get to Earth doesn't that say something?

12Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

It is human nature to believe that the general consensus is we are are the only intelligent life in the universe. Why? Because are are a self centered, self indulgent, and controlling species. We believe everything revolves around us, and we are it... we are the beginning and the end. Garbage.

Our 10% of total brain use can not even comprehend the fact that the universe is not only still expanding at an alarming rate, but that there is no end to it. The calculation of infinity is impossible for a human to totally understand and comprehend. We are not equip for it.

As far as Area 51, Hanger 18, and many other things related to aliens and a government cover up... I find it honestly more probable that the government would with-hold information from the world then it being a complete myth. As far as Area 15, it exists. What's actually there is protected information by the government. Is it because they are testing new military technology and they are secretive to protect what they are developing which in turn will protect our country? Or is there some kind of Alien technology that we have discovered that we are keeping secret. Who really knows besides them. Either way we live in a country that the government has proven that withholding information is the status quo. That will never change.

If there was a factual and proven alien encounter of any per-portions I do believe, as the government I assume, that society.. as a whole... would not be able to deal with it on a
mass scale. A sociological breakdown would occur if that kind of information was ever released with any true "facts" behind it. Mass hysteria, religious destruction, economical
failures, looting, riots... and so on. Just the factual knowledge proven that we are being visited or have been visited by another species not from our would would be the end... one way or another.

I got a ton more I can say... But I'll let some more posts go by first.

http://www.pwpclan.org

13Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

scorpion wrote:
virtuosity wrote:
scorpion wrote:
virtuosity wrote:
scorpion wrote:

gg.

We can't get to mars to this day, they have traveled 37 light years to get to Earth doesn't that say something?

You don't have 100% proof that "they" exist so no it doesn't say something. Also you think the government gives two shit if we can make it to mars or not?

14Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

T@D wrote: As far as Area 15, it exists. What's actually there is protected information by the government. Is it because they are testing new military technology and they are secretive to protect what they are developing which in turn will protect our country? Or is there some kind of Alien technology that we have discovered that we are keeping secret.

I never thought of it this way but very good point. They could be using it as a cover up and keeping people believe that is what it is for when instead they could be building as you said new technology.

15Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

GOOD LORD READ THE RULES

NO QUOTING IN THIS SECTION

Oh and btw, Area 51... BS, extraterrestrial life... Totally true. How can you explain Easter Island in South America? 72 tons of weight, perfectly chiseled, one stone. The nearest rock quarry to the island is over 100 miles away... It's estimated that the statues were erected around 200 A.D. So you're telling me, very primitive people somehow figured out how to move 72 tons of weight 100 miles away across the ocean? Yea sure.

16Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Using Easter Island as any type of proof... alone, holds no water. Playing devils advocate.... If I went to, let's use Hawaii.....and I took all of the palm trees and put them in a row on the beach, in 200o years would people look at that as amazing... considering the nearest palm tree would be in California? There is no real "proof" that those stones were not indigenous to the area... they just cant find more of them. Maybe thats why theres the number of them that their are...........

The ran out of rocks?

http://www.pwpclan.org

17Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

The odds of THAT MANY gigantic slabs of rock being in one singular, remote place, without any smaller ones, are so astronomical I'm inclined to say it impossible.

Also I forget the name but there is a carving in peru that is cut so fine, modern technology cannot match it.

18Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

What about the pyramids in Egypt? They managed to get that stone around although I really don't know the year or facts lol.

19Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Yeah, I was gonna bring that up. Also I was gonna bring up the pyramids in South America too.

20Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

eXcel

I Just got here!

@warath:well if a alien race has the knowlage to travel the deep space.. would u mess with it?

i persoanlly belive that somewhere in this universe theres another (or more) intelligent form of life.. its statiscally proven Smile

21Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Lets say there is another life form.. what do they run there vehicles on? LOL!

22Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Somehow

Somehow
Quake III Member
Quake III Member

My guess is that anyone having a little sense of intelligence is forced to be self centered. I mean, it's one of the intelligent species threat. They will always think that the whole universe is rolling around them. And here we are. One of these species. Know what ? Yeah. There is other form of life in the universe. There is only a few chances that there is another world like the earth. But multiply that little chance by the infinite size of the universe, and you get an infinite possibility that another form of intelligent life live somewhere.

About the area51, they only hide mexican's mums to make kinky porn, period.

23Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

@ virt, lets say that we have totally filled the elemental table... there is energy in each one of those. also there is solar power. did you know if we could harvest the FULL potential of energy from our sun for 1 hour, it could power the world for one year.

energy is out there, along with the truth xD

24Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

There is no proof that aliens do or do not exist. It's anyone's' game. For me personally, I do not believe in aliens as we have interpreted them (small, gray/green beings with antennae and big black eyes). I do believe we are not alone. In all honesty, how could we be the only intelligent beings in the entire existence of space? There are over 24 galaxies that we know of, and each galaxy is very, very big. So big that we can't even travel past the first set of planets, and there's easily tens of thousands of sets of planets just in our galaxy. To have the audacity to think that we as human beings have any impact on the planet or the galaxy, or to think that we are alone, is just very close/simple-minded.

The Big Bang Theory proposes that all matter came from a single ball of energy that exploded immensely, casting particles and abundant amounts of energy into space. If the Earth has been around 4.6 billion years, then what about other planets? There has to have been galaxies and planets made a lot longer time than before Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if some galaxies have been around 10 billion or 15 billion years. The possibilities are endless, but we, as Tad said, can't comprehend this because we are a very ignorant species. But if there are infinite possibilities in an infinite space, then how can there not be a duplicate Earth? Or a duplicate human race? We have proved evolution, and that can exist anywhere in the universe.

We are, without a doubt, not alone.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

25Area 51 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

tool wrote:There is no proof that aliens do or do not exist. It's anyone's' game. For me personally, I do not believe in aliens as we have interpreted them (small, gray/green beings with antennae and big black eyes). I do believe we are not alone. In all honesty, how could we be the only intelligent beings in the entire existence of space? There are over 24 galaxies that we know of, and each galaxy is very, very big. So big that we can't even travel past the first set of planets, and there's easily tens of thousands of sets of planets just in our galaxy. To have the audacity to think that we as human beings have any impact on the planet or the galaxy, or to think that we are alone, is just very close/simple-minded.

The Big Bang Theory proposes that all matter came from a single ball of energy that exploded immensely, casting particles and abundant amounts of energy into space. If the Earth has been around 4.6 billion years, then what about other planets? There has to have been galaxies and planets made a lot longer time than before Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if some galaxies have been around 10 billion or 15 billion years. The possibilities are endless, but we, as Tad said, can't comprehend this because we are a very ignorant species. But if there are infinite possibilities in an infinite space, then how can there not be a duplicate Earth? Or a duplicate human race? We have proved evolution, and that can exist anywhere in the universe.

We are, without a doubt, not alone.

So you are telling me you believe we came from a single celled organism?

I have a few questions for the people that believe in evolution...
#1: If some how evolution was real and we morphed into humans then where in the line of evolution did blood get made? I mean if we did come from this Earth then how come we have to donate blood and not find it on the Earth?
#2: Why aren't animals and such still morphing?
#3: If evolution did occur how come humans aren't morphing into something new and better or different?

Also let me ask you this how did other species or aliens whatever you want to call them become that way? Did they go through evolution to? Are they made up of blood? Are their bodies built the same as humans? Do they have organs?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum