*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf
*pWp*CL@n* Forums
Welcome to *pWp* clans official forums. If you have any issues logging in please contact TaD#8370 or TheDude#8394 on Discord: https://discord.gg/whMrrWgHMf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Area 51

+9
ganjaholic.
tool
Somehow
eXcel
Shadow
T@D
Virtuosity
wrath
scorpion
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 am

scorpion

I Just got here!

First topic message reminder :

So area 51..
Responsible for hundreds of UFO sightings, mysterious lights that travel at extreme speeds.
Area 51 is keeping alien technology inside of the base and denied that it ever exists.
I belive that there are actully extraterrestrial beings within the base.

Here is a website created by a former worker of area 51, Bob Lazar.
http://www.boblazar.com/closed/index.html
takes about 15-30 mins to read the site.

26Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Virtuosity

Leader
Leader

tool wrote:There is no proof that aliens do or do not exist. It's anyone's' game. For me personally, I do not believe in aliens as we have interpreted them (small, gray/green beings with antennae and big black eyes). I do believe we are not alone. In all honesty, how could we be the only intelligent beings in the entire existence of space? There are over 24 galaxies that we know of, and each galaxy is very, very big. So big that we can't even travel past the first set of planets, and there's easily tens of thousands of sets of planets just in our galaxy. To have the audacity to think that we as human beings have any impact on the planet or the galaxy, or to think that we are alone, is just very close/simple-minded.

The Big Bang Theory proposes that all matter came from a single ball of energy that exploded immensely, casting particles and abundant amounts of energy into space. If the Earth has been around 4.6 billion years, then what about other planets? There has to have been galaxies and planets made a lot longer time than before Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if some galaxies have been around 10 billion or 15 billion years. The possibilities are endless, but we, as Tad said, can't comprehend this because we are a very ignorant species. But if there are infinite possibilities in an infinite space, then how can there not be a duplicate Earth? Or a duplicate human race? We have proved evolution, and that can exist anywhere in the universe.

We are, without a doubt, not alone.

So you are telling me you believe we came from a single celled organism?

I have a few questions for the people that believe in evolution...
#1: If some how evolution was real and we morphed into humans then where in the line of evolution did blood get made? I mean if we did come from this Earth then how come we have to donate blood and not find it on the Earth?
#2: Why aren't animals and such still morphing?
#3: If evolution did occur how come humans aren't morphing into something new and better or different?

Also let me ask you this how did other species or aliens whatever you want to call them become that way? Did they go through evolution to? Are they made up of blood? Are their bodies built the same as humans? Do they have organs?

27Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Virt, we evolve every day. Look back 2-3 generations... Everyone our age is 4 inches taller, bigger feet, larger body mass.

Tell me that isn't evolution.

28Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Shadow wrote:Virt, we evolve every day. Look back 2-3 generations... Everyone our age is 4 inches taller, bigger feet, larger body mass.

That has to do with genetics..

29Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

For one, there is no quoting in this section. Read the rules.

Two, way to disregard my entire point as to how we cannot be the only intelligent species in the entire universe.

But I will answer your questions in short, simple answers.

1. Blood is made up of cells. Cells are made up of smaller cells and individual components such as membranes and nuclei. These components are made up of elements and so much smaller stuff that we cannot begin to comprehend.

2. Uh, they are. You do realize evolution doesn't just happen in the snap of a finger, right? It takes millions of years.

3. We are. Haven't you noticed we have changed the way the world thinks? We have changed the philosophy of the sun revolving around the world, that science isn't blasphemy. We have evolved freedoms and literature. But if you're looking for a more physical evolution, then humans have also grown longer lifespans and better health (although that is sort of slipping away due to fast food and whatnot)

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

30Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

I have a question. If we evolve every day.... and the proven facts of the human history dates back to at least 35,000 years ago and had a Neanderthal type of appearance (large forehead, long arms, short legs).... and the "bible" says we were created after his image...then God has a large forehead, long arms, short legs? Be realistic.

If creationism us correct and factual.... God is an alien by all extremes of the word. Lets be realistic. Most of, wait... all of the bible was not only written just under or just over 200 years after the events. Some times even longer. Quite a bit was left out, and quite a bit edited. Does the bible have "alien contact descriptions"?... yes. Will the church recognize that? No.

"Intelligent beings who live in the atmosphere around and above the Earth are under the authority of the Lord of Flying Things, the Prince of the Power of the Air. Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke 11:15. Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers, with spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens" "in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12. Hence Satan is called "the prince of the Power of the Air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2. Imagine the confederation of rebellious angels seated in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces above and around our planet. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditional concepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions... the popular notion of "satan ruling the underworld" is not found in the Bible." - David Flynn

Heaven is a creation of anywhere but here. God is a creation of some type of "being" not from this planet. Hell is the abstract to make us "be good people".

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no god. There is more proof of aliens then either of those 3.

If you want more information on my religious beliefs, I can post in the thread I made about "God"... I haven't yet... but I have been itching to.

http://www.pwpclan.org

31Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

virtuosity wrote:
Shadow wrote:Virt, we evolve every day. Look back 2-3 generations... Everyone our age is 4 inches taller, bigger feet, larger body mass.

That has to do with genetics..

No, noone in my family history in BOTH sides is as tall as me. I have evolved into a taller human being through genetics yes, but the genes EVOLVED for me to get this way.

32Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

A difference in height, weight, bone structure, eye color.... what ever.... In a small instance of 1 generation is hardly a fact of "evolution". Evolution isn't the fact that a child is born with a difference of the parents by any means. You are thinking way to simplistic when it comes to the actual theory of evolution. If it was as easy as comparing a parents kids to them-self.... Darwinism would be taught in every school world wide.

33Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

tool

tool
Retired
Retired

As I said before, evolution doesn't just happen in a decade or a century. It takes tens of thousands upon millions of years. Another reason as to why I laugh at humankind's thought-process of "we are in control of our destiny".

But I think I'm done with this section. Too many good points go unnoticed.

http://www.myspace.com/kaylaandme

34Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

I didn't say one generation tad, I said ALL family history thats been recorded.

35Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

Evolution is a series of mutations. A genetic mutation to make me taller, if it proves beneficial, it will prevail throughout my bloodlines.

36Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Evolution is not a mutation... its an adaptation. A species adapts to a difference in surroundings, climates, even air to survive.

Evolution is being able to physically access/adept to a change in surrounding... not being "taller". And as tool stated... thats thousands of years before a noticeable change is made. And even using that as a fact... theres STILL no "real" proof". Strictly theories.

37Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

T@D wrote:Evolution is not a mutation... its an adaptation. A species adapts to a difference in surroundings, climates, even air to survive.

How does a species adapt? GENETIC MUTATIONS.

38Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

It takes ONE fucked up mutated fish that can breathe air to reproduce, then its offspring breathe air, and so on. then they eventually mutate into its own species. after all of it is completed, they become an "evolved" form of the previous species.

39Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Mutations are changes in the DNA sequence of a cell's genome and are caused by radiation, viruses, transposons and mutagenic chemicals, as well as errors that occur during meiosis or DNA replication.

Adaptation is the evolutionary process whereby a population becomes better suited to its habitat. This process takes place over many generations, and is one of the basic phenomena of biology.

They are completely two different things. Completely.

40Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

you are retarded

41Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Does that mean you won't look it up? Those are the actual "adaptations" of thos words over time....

Or as you call them... "mutations".

42Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

ok

you cannot just adapt to a whole new environment and survive, as with the fish thing, its not possible without some sort of ADAPTIVE mutation.

they are linked

you can't have one without the other

like if everyone started to only eat rice, in time our bodies would adapt so that rice is the most beneficial food to us. BUT it could not happen without mutation! the genes mutate in order for the organism to benefit more from a specific thing.

43Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Shadow wrote:
like if everyone started to only eat rice

That California talk has gotten to you fast...

That's always the problem when someone is wrong.... they try and "cut a deal" so that both people are right... so they arnt as wrong.

No. The term mutation has nothing to due with evolution. At all. Ever.

Its no offense, you just used the wrong word. You may be tall... but Im smart.

44Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Shadow

Retired
Retired

you're not smart... you're retarded and narrow minded

and short

45Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

Actually... If you look up the meanings yourself....

Due to your hight and your facts about your families past when it came to height....You are a mutant.

You did not "evolve" to a new height due to your surroundings, situations, atmospheric pressures, or even the land you come from. Your genes "mutated" for what ever reason causing you to have a difference from your families normality.

I suggest an in game name change? *pWp*Mutant* ftw!

46Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 pm

ganjaholic.

ganjaholic.
I Just got here!

explain crop circles.

47Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Tad: lets not bring religion into this please (:

Tool: How long has man kind lived on this earth? Also where do you get the idea that we are living longer, wtf? If anything it is shorter.

EDIT:
Ooops forgot about

Ganj: I saw on TV how those are made, they get these boards with strings and step down the crops and to make a perfect circle they have one person stand in the middle with a rope while the other pushes the crops down. It is a prank they do.

48Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Ganj: Let me also ask you this, so you are telling me aliens come from thousands and millions and billions of miles away just to make a pattern in our crops then they just leave?

49Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

T@D

T@D
*pWp*Founder*
*pWp*Founder*

You can't talk about aliens without religion... in any way, shape, or form.

And if Im not mistaken, Virt.... you brought up the bible... All I said was religion really meant nothing to me.... So Im confused at what you mean.

50Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Virtuosity

Virtuosity
Leader
Leader

Well you basically said that Heaven, Hell & God were not real. It is no big deal and I understand I brought the bible into it. Also I am confused what does aliens have to do with religion? lol

51Area 51 - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 51 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 pm

wrath

wrath
I'm here way too much!

I still believe that aliens were considered angels back then. I mean do you really believe that men with wings flew from another world ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum